Sequel: Wish You Were Here
Status: Done :)

He Could Be the One

Time Goes On...

Sevie's POV
Time really flew by since the whole Zack incident. Everyone ended finding out the day after it happened. Axel and Matt were the ones that affected the most since well they knew Zack just as much as I did. Jonathan explained everything to the rest of the guys of FTSK eventually. Since then I barely talked to Jack and Rian. I guess I was just scared that Zack or even worse Alex was around them. Evan ended up contacting me out of nowhere though, which was odd since I didn't exactly know him that well. I still trusted him though don't get me wrong. He filled me on everything that was going on with Jack and Rian. Evan knew I didn't even want to hear Alex or Zack's names what so ever.
What surprised me most throughout these last two months is that even though there was so much negativity going on, positive outcomes still managed to occur. Claudia and Caleb finally became an item even though everyone saw it coming. We all acted surprised when they came out about their relationship. A couple no one expected though was Toma and Kyle. I don't have anything against them I swear I don't it's just that they are complete opposites. Toma's this mature level-headed person while Kyle's more on the immature side with his head all over and around the place. At first yea was a huge shocker, but everyone eventually got used to them being together and realized they were perfect.
A romance that has slowly been blossoming before everyone's eyes was between Sam and Austin. Sparks ignited the first time they laid eyes on one another. They try to be all secret about it but everyone sees their adoration for one another through their actions. They are just to dang adorable. As for me and Jonathan, well things are I don't know to be honest. I mean yea I like him but I’m scared I guess you could say. My emotions just keep messing with my heart that I don't know what to do anymore. Jonathan and I have gotten numerous dates and all but that about it. I blame myself for my insecurities and what not. I always deny it but I sense that deep down, I’m slowly pushing Jonathan away when all he really wants to do is help me forget and move on from Alex. Jonathan wants to save me from every negative thing that has occurred in my life. He wants to be my savior.....
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?