Sequel: Wish You Were Here
Status: Done :)

He Could Be the One

Could It Be Love...

Jonathan's POV
I sighed. I should've said something more to her.
"Just so we're clear, Sevie still doesn't know anything right?" Caleb asked the girls.
"Don't worry babe, not one word has been said about this Saturday."
Cay smiled down at his girlfriend.
"Jonathan." I looked over at Sam. "I'm pretty sure Sevie has been able to tell how strange you've been acting lately."
I sighed. "Yea I kinda figured..."
"Dude does this have to do with what happened 2 months ago?" Austin asked.
I shook my head. "No it doesn't but if I ever see that Zack and no good ex of hers Lexi, somebody better be there to stop me from doing something I might regret later on in life."
"Don't worry we all feel the same way." Toma added.
"Jonathan, can I ask you something?" I looked at Claudia and nodded. "Do you love Sevie?"
I just stared at her blankly. Do I.....
Sevie's POV
"Oh my gosh......Flyzik! Danny! Evan!"
"Surprise!"
I ran to the 3 guys in front of me and hugged them. Matt Flyzik, Danny Kurily, and Evan Kirkendall were 3 guys of the ATL crew that I’ve recently been close to since the whole Zack and Alex incident. I pulled away and tried to hold back my excitement.
"What are you guys doing here?"
"Well we decided to come pay you a visit for your birthday." Evan said.
"Oh and don't worry, the guys don't know we're here." Danny added. By ‘the guys' I knew he was referring to Alex, Jack, Rian, and Zack. Suddenly a girl, around my age walked over to Flyzik and handed him a beer. She seemed really sweet.
"Sev, this is my girlfriend Sophie. Sophie this here is Sevie Rae..." She playfully slapped Flyzik on the arm and smiled.
"I know exactly who she is Matty; she's the lead singer of The Party Scene." She looked at me and smiled. "It's really nice to meet you. These three always talk about you."
I giggled. "They do? I hope all they've said about me is good."
She nodded. "Don't worry, it is all good stuff."
Suddenly Axel called over Flyzik, Evan, and Danny leaving me and Sophie alone.
"So how old are you?" I asked.
"I'm 19 actually."
"Awh you're still a baby."
"Oh gosh please. You're turning 22 right? You don't even look it."
"I blame my mom. I just had to get her genes and be short."
We both laughed. "So I know it's none of my business but I found out about what happened between you, Alex, and Zack."
I sighed. "It's ok. I mean you are Flyzik's girlfriend, it wouldn't be right to hide something from his significant other."
"I wouldn't have minded if he kept it secret from me. You two are friends after all."
"Yea but still. Either way, I don't mind that he told you. You seem like a very outgoing and well rounded person."
"Awh thanks."
I smiled at her. "So tell me, how did you and Flyzik meet?"
"Well we met out of the blue."
"What do you mean?"
"I was doing my daily run in the a stadium I used to work for and it so happened that All Time Low was rehearsing while I was there. I wasn't really paying attention to where I was going, due to the fact that the music was a major distraction, and I bumped into Matt."
"Oh now I get what you meant by 'out of the blue'. Then what happened?"
She giggled. "Well it took me a while to recognize who he actually was but don't tell him that."
I nodded. "I won't say a word."
"Anyway, I noticed that he looked pretty down. I asked him what was wrong and he just said that stress was really getting to him. So I cheered him up by saying that Mickey Mouse loved him unconditionally and would always be there for him."
I smiled and giggled. "That is too fucking cute."
She blushed. "You know how he is; Mickey is such a big part of Matt's life."
"That's for sure. Did he end up asking you out after wards?"
Sophie nodded. "He sure did and now we're here, together and happy."
"You're so lucky."
"What do you mean? I thought you liked someone."
I looked at her strangely. "How did you find out?"
"Evan told me, Matt, Danny, and Jeff. So who is this guy?"
I sighed. "I met him 2 months ago, but he already makes me feel special ya know?"
Sophie nodded. "I'm guessing Alex never made you feel like that?"
I just shook my head. "Not exactly. Alex made me feel special too, but it's more with Jonathan."
"So his name is Jonathan?"
I blushed and nodded after realizing that I had just mentioned his name. Sophie just giggled and placed her had on my shoulder. "No need to be so flustered about it Sev. What my honest opinion?"
I nodded. "Yes please, that might help a lot."
She crossed her arms over her chest and looked at me seriously. What's with the look? Suddenly Sophie's expression changed from serious to completely happy. "You're in love with him."
My jaw dropped. "What?!"
"You're in love with Jonathan." She said with a smile on her face.
No way! She's wrong. Yea that's it, Sophie is wrong. There's no way I’m in love with Jonathan Cook....right?
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?