Sequel: Wish You Were Here
Status: Done :)

He Could Be the One

It All Comes Crashing Down

The entire morning, we did numerous amounts of things. We first began with eating some breakfast at Denny’s where some of the staff members sang ‘Happy Birthday’ to me all thanks to Axel and his crazy self. After we ate, everyone dragged me to the mall where I was surprised by some fans. They also sang ‘Happy Birthday’ to me but only this time it brought me to tears. We decided to stay and just chill there until the FTSK show. As I was talking to Sophie and Matt, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and came face to face with two girls, a ginger and a brunette.
I smiled. “Hey there.”
“We got you some little gifts for your birthday.” The brunette said, smiling back.
“No way, for real? You guys shouldn’t have gone and done that.” I giggled.
The ginger spoke up. “But we wanted to; we’re big fans of The Party Scene.”
“Awh you guys are babies. Let’s go over here and chat.” I said as I led them to a little bench that was just a few feet from the band and other fans. I sat down followed by the two girls, one on each side of me. I learned that the ginger’s name was Noel and the brunette’s name was Brittany. Then I opened all the little gifts they said they got me. There were bracelets, a perfume, a necklace, and candy.
“I love the gifts guys. They are beyond cute.”
“We’re glad you liked them. Hey can we ask you something?” asked Brittany.
I nodded. “Yea sure, what’s up?”
“Well we were just wondering, are you dating Jonathan Cook from Forever the Sickest Kids?”
I literally wanted to die then and there. Omg were we seen together or something?! “Why do you guys ask?”
“One of our friends saw you guys together at this mini-golf course like a few months ago and he said that you two looked very lovey dovey. He even sent us a picture.” Noel said as she pulled up a picture on her phone and handing me the device.
Holy titty fuck! That’s when Jonathan kissed me on the forehead. I handed the phone back to Noel.
“So are you guys ya know dating?” She asked.
I just shrugged a bit and put on a smile. “Who knows?”
The girls awed and said goodbyes after asking for a picture and signature. I got up off the bench and made my way over to Sophie and Elizabeth with my little gift bag in hand.
“What’cha got there?” Elizabeth asked.
I smiled. “Just a few gifts that these girls gave me, what have you guys been doing?”
“We just did some shopping for the show tonight. Elizabeth told me it was themed.” Sophie said.
“Oh yea, I forgot to tell you about that. My Bad.” I giggled.
We talked for a while longer with fans until it was finally time to get ready for the show. After making our way back onto the party bus, we headed home and got decked out in our neon attire. Once everyone was done, we looked at one another and just busted out laughing.
“Damn we are looking good!” Axel yelled.
I took a deep breath and tried to get everyone’s attention. “Hey everyone there’s something I wanna tell you guys.”
They all stopped their talking and looked at me. Oh boy, here goes nothing… “Alright so uh first I want to thank all of you for making my birthday so special, ya’ll are truly my best friends till the very end.”
“Does that include me?” Elizabeth asked, pointing to herself.
I giggled and nodded my head. “Yep it sure does El.” She laughed and high-fived me. “Second I want to apologize for all the drama that I’ve put you guys through with Zack and Alex. Oh and about my love life.”
Matt walked over to me and wrapped his arm over my shoulders. “No need to apologize, we’re all family here. If there’s ever a time one of us is in trouble or needs help with a situation, we got each other’s back. You should know this by now.”
I nodded “Yea I know but still I mean it was a shit load of drama with Zack lying to me for the longest time, Alex cheating on me with Lisa the whole 5 years we were together, and me not being able to admit to myself that I’m in love with Jonathan.”
“What did you just say?” Sophie asked with a smile on her face.
I blushed. “I’m in love with Jonathan….”
Sophie, along with Claudia, Toma, and Sam all squealed and hugged me.
Axel chuckled. “It’s about fucking time you admitted Sev.”
“I know but really if it weren’t for Sophie and Matt’s pep-talks and pretty much forcing me to come to my senses, I don’t think I’d ever admit it.”
“Matty here has always been good at that, even back in Towson when we were weee little kids.” Axel said, leaning against Matt.
Matt blushed and pushed Axel away from him. “Oh shut up.”
Everyone laughed. Frank then stepped and clapped. “Alright enough, we gotta a show to go to!”
We all cheered and made our way back to the party bus. It took us a good hour to get to the venue, due to the fact that the driver wasn’t positive on where the place was. When we finally arrived, we pulled up next to FTSK’s bus in the back of the venue. One by one we all got off the bus and just stood there, looking for a way into the place.
“I don’t see a back door way.”
“Are we supposed to go in through the front?” Ray asked.
“Here let me call my brother and see what’s up.” Elizabeth said.
We all nodded and waited as she called Marc. I sat on the curb and looked up at the sky when suddenly I felt someone sit next to me. I looked over and saw Axel. “What’s up Ax?”
“So are you gonna tell Jonathan tonight?”
I sighed. “I’m still debating on it.”
“I think you should go for it, I mean we are here and he’s just inside.”
“True but I don’t know….”
He then sighed. “Well anyway, there’s something I gotta tell you.”
“What is it? Is everything ok?”
“I…I talked to Zack yesterday while you were gone.”
“What?!”
“He just wanted to know how you were is all. Kurily accidently spilled that they came to see you for your birthday.”
“Does…”
Axel shook his head. “No Alex doesn’t know and neither do Jack and Rian.”
“Oh….what did you tell him?”
“I told him that you’d give him a call.”
“What? Why would you say that?”
“Claire, he really misses you. You can’t just ignore and stay mad at him forever you know.”
“I can try.” I mumbled.
Axel sighed and got up. “Just do whatever the fuck you want.”
He then made his way back to the others and left me still sitting there. I sighed and looked down at my feet. I really hate to admit it but Axel has a point. I really can’t stay mad at Zack even right now it feels a bit strange not talking to him.
“Sevie come on, we found a way in!”
I looked up and saw Claudia signaling me to follow her. I got up off the curb and did just that. As we got closer to the back of the building, Robi came into view holding a back door wide open for all of us.
“Sorry guys, guess we forgot to tell ya where to come in.”
We all forgave him and followed Robi to a room that was saved for us before the show. Before Robi left to meet up with FTSK, I walked up to him and tapped him on the shoulder.
“Hey Robi?”
He turned around and smiled down at me. “What can I do for ya bday girl?”
“Where’s Jonathan?”
“Cook he’s probably with the other guys getting ready for the show, why?”
I began to blush slightly. “I need to tell him something.”
Robi then chuckled. “Ah I gotcha. No need to be embarrassed girl, we all know how you two feel about each other except for maybe the both of you.”
“Geez thanks a lot Robi.” I pouted.
He smiled. “Sorry Sev. Anyways to find the guys, just go down this hallway then take a left at the fork. Their room should be the 3rd door on your right.”
I smiled back and hugged him. “Thanks Rob.”
“No problem girl, now go get your man.” He laughed.
I turned back to the others before heading out. “Wish me luck guys. I’m gonna go talk to Jonathan.”
“Holy fuck so you’re seriously gonna do this?!” Frank asked.
I smiled and nodded as I made my way out the door. I made my way down the hallway all the way down towards the end.
“Alright Robi said I should go to the left and it’s the 3rd door on the….”
As I turned the corner, I stopped dead in my tracks. I slowly felt tears forming in the corners of my eyes. There just a few feet from me stood Jonathan with a girl, who looked very familiar, kissing. Suddenly the door to the guys’ room opened startling Jonathan. At that moment, he realized I was standing there. The girl looked over at me and that’s when I remembered where I’d seen her. She was the girl I bumped into back at the hotel where Flyzik and everyone else was staying at.
“Sevie…”
I looked away from the girl and looked at Jonathan. “Sorry if I interrupted, I just wanted to uh come wish ya’ll good luck out there. So uh yea good luck.”
I turned around and made my way back around the corner as fast as I could. I could hear Jonathan calling out to me as I left. Fuck damnit! I knew it was too good to be true. Outside the room that Robi assigned me and the band earlier, stood Axel and Matt just talking. I looked down at the ground to hide my tears but I failed.
I felt Matt place his hand on my shoulder. “Sev what’s wrong?”
I shook my head.
“Sevie, what happened?” Axel asked.
“I saw him kissing another girl….” I looked up at them as more tears slid down my cheeks.
“What?!” Axel yelled.
“Are you sure they were kissing?” Matt asked.
“Are you fucking kidding me right now Matt?! Of course they were fucking kissing I saw them with my own eyes. Fuck, I knew it was too good to be true! He’s no different from Alex fucking Gaskarth!!!!”
I pushed past them and made my way to the front of the venue. Before I could open the door, I felt someone grab my arm and turn me around.
“You can’t leave Sev.”
“Axel I don’t wanna be here anymore.”
Matt sighed walking up behind Axel. “Talk to Jonathan before you start comparing him to Alex. After all, Jonathan was the one who planned all of this for you.”
I pulled my arm out of Axel’s grip and looked at Matt. “What do you mean?”
“Just what you heard Matt say, Sev. This isn’t a show exactly; it’s a surprise party for you that Jonathan put together.”
“Are you serious?”
Before they could say anything, cheers came from the stage. Matt, Axel, and I looked to see what was going on. All the guys of FTSK were all making their way onto the stage, everyone but Jonathan. Where is he? Finally he showed up but the look on his face seemed as if he were broken. Did I do that to him? He walked up to the mic, took a deep breath, and smiled. I could tell he was forcing it.
“What’s up Dallas? Before we start the show right with some new music, there’s something I have to say to a certain someone here today.”
As he said that, Jonathan made eye contact with me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?