Sequel: Wish You Were Here
Status: Done :)

He Could Be the One

He's Coming..

Alex’s POV
I looked at the clock mounted on the dressing room wall. A few more hours till the show, what the fuck am I suppose to do in that time? I looked over at Jack and saw that he was just browsing through twitter. Rian was off with his girlfriend, probably watching her perform on stage. I could really care less where Zack was. I’ve had a grudge on him since that day he told me Sevie was going out with someone. Wait a minute…that’s it I’ll call Sevie. I grabbed my jacket and made my way out of the venue. I pulled out my phone from my pocket and dialed Sevie’s house phone instead of her cell phone. I wasn’t looking forward to a repeat conversation with Matt. After the first few rings, someone finally answered.
“Hello?”
“Hey Hunter, how are ya dude?”
“Oh hey Alex, what’s up? I’m doing alright I guess. How’s tour?”
“It’s going good. How’s Sevie?”
“She’s good I think. I haven’t heard from her in a while.”
“Doesn’t she live with you?”
“Not anymore, she and the band moved out.”
“Moved out, to where?”
“Dallas, they’ve been living there for the past few months. Didn’t you know? I overheard Matt telling Rian over Skype a while ago.”
“Really now?”
“Yea, it’s weird that he didn’t tell you. You and Sev are still together after all.”
“Yeah dude.”
“Alright man, talk to you soon.” With that I hung up and shoved my phone in my pocket. So she lives in Dallas huh?
Jonathan’s POV
“Jonathan you need to calm down. You acting like this isn’t gonna solve anything.”
I looked over at Caleb, who was currently sitting on the couch next to Austin. “How am I suppose to act then Caleb? This Lexi guy is coming back to haunt Sevie.”
“Sit down and explain what happened exactly.” Marc said.
I sighed and sat down in a nearby chair.
Moments before...
Once Sevie was done with her call, I slowly approached her.
“Sevie?”
She turned around and that’s when I noticed tears sliding down her cheek.
“Sev what’s wrong?”
“What do you mean?”
I took a few steps closer to her and wiped her tears away. She looked down at my hand then felt her face.
“What happened?”
She shook her head. “It’s nothing.”
I placed both hands on her hips and placed my forehead against hers. “Sev, please tell me. I don’t like to see you like this.”
She sighed deeply. “It was my little brother Gabe.”
“What did he say?”
She seemed a bit uneasy at first but she then looked me in the eyes. “He told me that…Lexi’s coming back…”
I felt my blood boil. “Lexi…as in your cheating ex boyfriend, Lexi?”
She pulled back away from me and nodded. “Yeah, Gabe called me telling me that Lexi had called. Jonathan you have no idea how much he loves Lexi. He looked up to him like an older brother.”
“I’m not letting that guy anywhere near you Sev.”
“Jonathan…”
“I’m serious Sev.”
“I don’t even think he knows I live here in Dallas though.”
“But what if he does?”
“Then…” she sighed, “I don’t know…”
I placed my forehead against hers and sighed. “I love you.”
“I love you too.”
I kissed her and just left it at that.
Present...
“That’s what happened. I didn’t want to tell her how I felt exactly. She’d most likely get mad.” I told the guys.
“Well like she said we don’t even know if this Lexi guy knows that she lives here.” Caleb said.
“Caleb’s right.” Austin agreed.
“But don’t forget, Lexi’s band mates do know. They might tell him.” Kyle said.
I shook my head. “No they wouldn’t. From what Sevie and everyone else have told me, those three don’t seem to be very fond of what Lexi did. I highly doubt they’ll tell him.”
“We need to get a hold of them just make sure.” Marc suggested.
“How though?” I asked.
“Well you’re dating The Party Scene’s lead singer, Kyle’s dating their manager, and Caleb’s dating their tour manager. Figure it out Square.”
I glared at Marc. “Ok I get it, thank you Marc.”
“It’s worth a shot to ask them.” Kyle said.
Caleb and I nodded.
“So it’s settled, we’ll ask the girls tomorrow?”
Everyone nodded and agreed.
“And if all else fails, we’ll ask the guys. Deal?” Austin asked.
Everyone agreed again. “Deal.”
After everything was settled, everyone left to their houses leaving me alone. I couldn’t help but still be a bit upset about the whole situation. What if this guy comes back and expects to just take Sevie back like that? I can’t let her go with him. I need her…with me.
Sevie’s POV
“Man that’s some way to start off the day after your birthday. First you run into your boyfriend’s ex girlfriend at the mall and has the balls to tell you that she wanted more with him on the day of your birthday. Then you find out that your cheating good for nothing ex boyfriend is on his way here to see you.”
I groaned at Axel’s comment.
“Axel shut the fuck up; you’re not making the situation any better bro.” Frank said.
“Ope sorry…I really need to learn to quit while I’m ahead.”
Claudia sighed. “What are we gonna do? This is just too much.”
“Maybe we should just tell the Sickers the truth.” Ray suggested.
“No we can’t.”
“Sevie, we don’t have much of a choice. It’s better that they find out now who Alex is than later.”
I looked at Sophie and sighed. “I can’t though…”
She placed her hand on my shoulder and sighed. “Look I’m heading back to Baltimore in a few days, I’ll see if I can stall Alex somehow. I’ll get the guys in on it too. The more people we have on our side the better.”
“Why does this feel like we’re on a secret mission to protect a jewel, that jewel being Sevie of course.”
Everyone groaned. “Axel shut up!”
“Ok fine.”
“Let’s just pray to god that this whole situation just moves on and nothing happens. If Alex finds out that you’re over him and that you’re with Jonathan, who knows what he’s capable of doing to break you guys up. You and Jonathan have a good thing going on right now.”
I looked at Matt and smiled. “Thanks Matt.”
“Look it’s pretty late let’s just all get some rest and think about what to do tomorrow morning. Plus you guys really have to start writing again. The label wants us to start getting shit done for the next album.” Toma said.
Everyone nodded before heading off to bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Idk about this chapter :/
Question: What do you guys think about the story so far?