Sequel: Wish You Were Here
Status: Done :)

He Could Be the One

In The Dark Scene Of The Crime

Zack’s POV
That voice I think I’ve heard it before.
I shrugged off the thought and slipped my phone back into my pocket.
"Hey."
I turned towards the bus behind me and saw that Jack has stepped out.
"Hey Jack."
"So how did Sevie take the news about us heading her way?" He asked with a smile.
I sighed. "Happy but scared. she`s planning on going out of town with the band to avoid any confrontation with Alex."
Jack groaned. "Are you serious?"
I nodded. "Yeah."
"Damnit." Jack said punching the air. "It`s all Alex`s fault."
"Heh tell me about it."
"He pretty much ruined her."
I balled up my hands into fists. "Yeah i know."
Jack sighed. "How is she though?"
I calmed down and looked away from Jack then back. "She`s good actually. She was at the park with the band, her brothers, and uh..."
"Her boyfriend?"
I sighed and nodded. "Yeah. There was something about his voice that sounded familiar to me though."
"Wait you spoke to him?"
I shook my head. "No I didn`t, I overheard them talking."
"Oh ok. What do you mean by familiar though?"
"Like I`ve heard his voice before."
"So you think she could be dating someone we know?"
I shrugged. "Possibly."
Before Jack could say anything else, a girl and guy around our age walked up to us.
"Are you two from All Time Low?"
"Are you two from Buzznet?" Jack asked.
They smiled and nodded.
"Alright cool, where are we doing this interview?"
"Is it ok if we do it on the bus?" the girl asked.
"Sweetheart we can do it where ever you like." Jack told the girl with a wink.
I couldn`t help but chuckle when she blushed.
"Come on in." I told them both as Jack and I led them on to the bus.
When we walked in, Rian was on his laptop in the kitchen area while Alex was playing some game on his phone in the front lounge.
“Buzznet is here!” Jack shouted.
Rian closed his laptop and joined everyone in the front lounge. The four of us took a seat on one side of the lounge while the Buzznet kids took a seat right across from us.
“So I’m sure to you guys know how this works right?”
“Of course, we do.” Alex said.
The girl smiled and took out two microphones from her bag and handed them to Jack and Alex.
“So these questions were submitted to us through Twitter and we hope you guys can answer them. That cool with you guys?”
We all agreed as the guy turned on the camera. The girl introduced herself then us.
“So how are you guys?” She asked.
“”It’s going good. Just working hard and touring non-stop.” Alex replied.
“Well I have a few questions for you guys that were submitted to us via Twitter, you guys ready?”
“Ready.” We all said.
The girl nodded and began the interview. About 15 questions later, questions began to slowly get a bit personal.
“So guys any bands that you’re hoping to go on tour with in the near future?”
“I’d really like to go on tour with Forever the Sickest Kids. They were really fun to tour with during the Bamboozle Roadshow before we got kicked off.” Jack chuckled. “Those are some of the coolest dudes.”
“For me, I’d have to say Hey Monday. We’ve toured with them before as well and we’ve gotten to be really good friends with them.” Rian told the interviewer.
“It’s been almost a year since we toured with this band but I’d like to actually see another ATL/TPS tour.” I said.
“TPS as in The Party Scene?” the girl asked.
I nodded. “Yea, we grew up together and had a blast on the first tour so I think another tour would be even more rad.”
“Speaking of The Party Scene, Alex you dated Sevie for years didn’t you? What caused you guys to break up?”
“Just things weren’t working out. Distance took a toll on us and also commitment was an issue.” Alex replied.
“Who wasn’t able to commit exactly?” She asked.
“Let me just say this, I loved her unconditionally but I guess it was just one-sided.”
His comment made my blood boil at an alarming rate. I noticed Rian and Jack were in complete shock at Alex’s comment.
“I’m so sorry to hear that. Do you still love her?”
“Of course I do, I’ve never stopped.”
“Just shut up already!”
Right then, I felt all eyes on me.
“Stop lying and blaming Sevie for your relationship ending. You were the one that caused everything to fall apart.”
Jack placed a hand on my shoulder. “Zack calm down. We can all talk about this later.”
“No Jack! I want everyone to know what the REAL Alex Gaskarth is like. He’s a two-timing cheating asshole who only cares about himself. He cheated on Sevie with Baltimore’s biggest whore!”
The interviewer gasped and looked at Alex. “Is this true?”
Alex glared at me with full force until suddenly a smirk appeared across his face. “Hey now Zack, don’t go around blaming me about lying. You’re just as guilty.”
My eyes widened. “Shut the fuck up Gaskarth.”
“Not so big now huh?” Alex smirked. “Come on Zack enlighten us and tell the whole world your little secret.”
“Alex quit it!” Rian yelled, trying to take the microphone away from him.
“Tell the Zack! Tell everyone how in love with Sevie you are and how much of a fucking coward you are to tell her! You love Sevie FUCKING Rae!!!”
At that moment, I did the one thing I’ve wanted to do for the longest time. I punched my best friend, fellow band mate, Alex Gaskarth. What made things worse…it was all caught on camera for the world to see.
♠ ♠ ♠
I really liked writing this chapter for some reason.
Thanks to my best friend/wifey Hey_Brittanyyy for helping me out.
Means a lot.

Thanks so much to those who are reading and also to those who subscribed.
Ya'll are beyond amazing.

What do guys think, did Alex deserve Zack's blow?

I have the next chapter ready.
I'll post it tomorrow if i get at least 3 comments. :D
Also I think i might do a sequel to this.
Yes or no?