Sequel: Wish You Were Here
Status: Done :)

He Could Be the One

Threats & Coffee Shops

“Sevie…”
I groaned.
“Sevie wakey, wakey.”
“Just five more minutes...”
It then got quiet. I curled up underneath my sheets, thinking he was gone. I was wrong.
“SEVIE WAKE UP!!!”
I sat up, grabbed one of my pillows, and threw it at Matt, hitting him in the face.
“You better have a good reason for waking me up at…”
I looked over at my phone then back at him.
“…9:12 in the morning, really Matt?”
He picked up the pillow off the ground and smiled.
“I need some company.”
“Company, don’t you have the guys for that?”
“Well yea but they aren’t here and neither are Toma and Claudia.”
I yawned. “Where did they go?”
He shrugged. “Not sure. When I woke up, they were all gone.”
I pulled the covers off to the side, got out of bed, and stretched. I then made my way over to my closet and picked out a change of clothes, a black Nightmare before Christmas shirt, purple booty shorts and of course undergarments. When I walked out of my closet, I saw Matt looking through my phone.
“What are you doing with my cellular device Matthew?”
He looked up.
“Just playing a game.”
“Oh uh ok, well don’t do anything stupid.”
He nodded before I walked into my bathroom and shut the door behind me. I then undressed and began to shower.
Matt’s POV
As Sevie was in her closet searching for clothes, I heard a slight buzz coming from her night stand. I looked over and saw her phone light up. I made my way over to it and picked it up to see who it was. Once I was who the message was from, I could feel my blood boil.
“What are you doing with my cellular device Matthew?”
I looked up away from the phone and saw Sevie with clothes in her hands, about ready to take a shower.
“Just playing a game.” I lied.
“Oh uh ok, well don’t do anything stupid.”
All I did was nod. She then walked into her bathroom and shut the door behind her. Once I heard the water running, I decided to make a call. It rang twice until someone finally answered.
“Sevie!”
“Sorry to disappoint.”
“Matt what are you doing with Sevie’s phone, where is she?”
“That’s none of your business, you damn son of a bitch.”
I heard him laugh on the other line.
“Someone’s got their knickers in a twist.”
“Look I just called to tell you to leave Sevie alone, quit texting and calling her. You’ve hurt her enough douchebag.”
“And if I don’t?”
“I’ll fucking kill you.”
“Nothing personal, but do you really think your little threat scares me? I know Sevie still has feelings for me and I will get her back.”
“We’ll just see about that.”
“Oh we’ll see, sooner than you think.”
“What do…?”
The line then went dead.
“Fucking douchebag.”
Suddenly the water stopped running. I deleted the call and message from the phone’s history. I put the phone back on the night stand and laid down on Sevie’s bed. What could he of meant with that?
“Matt?”
I sat up on the bed and saw Sevie standing there dressed in a black Nightmare before Christmas shirt and purple booty shorts as she dried her wet hair with a towel.
“What’s up?”
“You ok?”
“Uh yeah, I’m fine. Hey wanna go to Starbucks? My treat.”
“Oh my gosh that would be awesome. Let me just fix my hair and do my make up before we leave.”
“Alright then I‘ll wait for you downstairs.”
I got off her bed and made my way out of her room, closing her door behind me.
Sevie’s POV
Once Matt was out of my room, I began straightening my black wavy hair. After that, I outlined my eyes with black eyeliner and applied a light shade of purple eye shadow.
I slipped on a pair of black flats, grabbed my phone, put on a back cardigan and purple beanie before finally walking out of my room. I headed downstairs and made my way towards the living room, where I saw a yellow sponge on the television screen.
“I’m ready, I’m ready!”
Matt looked at me from the couch and laughed.
“Ok SpongeBob, let’s go.”
He turned off the TV, grabbed his car keys and headed toward the garage, where his car had been days before finally moving in. We both got into his ’69 Dodge charger and took off to the nearest Starbucks.
“So how was last night?”
“Uh, it was alright. Toma, Claudia, and I chilled, ate, and watched a movie. Oh and I chatted with Ri.”
“Oh really, what did you guys chat about?”
“Just stuff. Apparently someone told him we had moved.”
“I think Frank did, that way he would know where to…”
“Liar.”
“Heh…”
“Matt, you ok?”
“Uh yea, sorry spaced out there.”
“Ok, well anyway how was the male bonding last night?”
“Awesome actually, we went to this local venue to check out the local bands.”
“Really, how…”
“We’re here.”
Before I could say anything else, we had already pulled into Starbucks. We both got out of the car and headed inside. I headed straight towards a window table while Matt ordered our coffees. As I waited at the table, I skimmed the coffee shop. A group of 3 guys caught my attention. There was a ginger, blonde, and a brunette, who caught my attention the most. I figured they were telling jokes or something since they were all smiling and laughing. I swear when the brunette smiled, I felt my heart skip a beat. What the fuck?
“Sevie?”
I looked up and saw Matt standing there with a coffee in each hand. “Huh?”
“You ok?”
“Yea I’m perfectly fine.”
“If you say so. What were you gonna say in the car?”
“Oh right, so how were the bands at the venue?”
“They were pretty rad actually. There was one band in particular that we actually hung out with the whole night.”
I took a sip of my coffee.
“Oh cool, what’s the band called?”
“Forever the Sickest Kids.”
“Love the name already.”
“Axel actually invited all 5 members over to chill tonight.”
As Matt told me more about last night, our conversation was then interrupted by Alesana’s ‘Ambrosia’. Matt took out his phone, looked at who it was, and got up from the table.
“Be right back.”
I nodded as he headed out the door. I just sat there by myself, feeling a little awkward. I occasionally looked at the table where the 3 guys were at. It seemed like the ginger and the blonde were persuading the brunette into something. Soon enough the brunette looked over towards me. I quickly looked away as I felt my face heat up. Why is he looking at me of all people? I decided to slowly look back up at him. When I did, not only was he still looking at me, but so were the ginger and blonde. I just smiled and waved at them. The blonde waved back as if he were an excited 5 year old. Awh cute! The ginger smiled and flashed a peace sign. Oh my gosh, hippie! The brunette quickly looked away. Was it just me or did he just blush?
Suddenly my phone started singing. I pulled it out from my pocket and answered it without looking at the caller id.
“Sevie.”
“Oh hey Matt, everything ok out there?”
“Yep Axel just called. He wants us to head back home and help get the house ready for our visitors.”
“Oh alright, I’ll be right out then.”
Once I hung up, I picked up both coffees and threw them away. I looked back at the guys and smiled before finally walking out. Matt and I got in his car and headed home. We finally pulled into the drive way, got out of the car, and made our way to the front door. When we walked in, we headed Avenged Sevenfold’s ‘Welcome to the Family’ playing throughout the house. Matt headed towards the backyard while I went straight to the kitchen.
“Hey there Ray, what’cha doing?”
“Hey Sevie, just getting the steaks ready for the grill.”
“Oh so we’re having steaks?”
He nodded.
“Where are Toma and Claudia?”
“Store.”
He carried the large plate of raw steaks and headed out back. I then heard the front door slam shut. Claudia and Toma then walked into the kitchen carrying a few grocery bags.
“Hiya!”
“Hey Sev, mind helping us get the house ready?” Claudia asked.
I nodded and helped them both around the house. A few hours later the house was clean as can be. Everyone had already taken showers and changed. At about 7:45pm, there was a knock on the door. Frank answered it.
“Hey guys, come on in.”
Two guys then made their way inside. Both of them were brunettes only difference was that one had shoulder length hair while the other sported a sort of buzz cut. They both were dressed pretty casual.
“Where are Jonathan, Caleb, and Kyle?” asked Frank.
“Oh they just got home from being out all day. They said they’d be here soon.” replied the long haired brunette.
Both guys then looked at me, Toma, and Claudia. Axel stepped forward and stood next to the buzz cut brunette.
“Guys I’d like to introduce you to these three lovely beauties.”
I couldn’t help but roll my eyes.
“This here is our wonderful manager Toma.”
She waved. “Hi.”
“Our adorable tour manager, Claudia.”
All she did was smile.
“And finally my lover, Sevie.”
I punched Axel in the arm and smiled.
“Hiya and I am NOT his lover.”
They all chuckled.
“Nice too meet you pretty ladies. I’m Austin Bello.” said the long haired brunette.
“And I’m Marc Stewart, nice to meet you all too.”
I could barely hear the buzz cut brunette. Another Ray I see. Suddenly there was another knock on the door. Frank answered the door again.
“We just asked about you three.”
“Glad to know we were missed.”
Soon enough three more males walked in. My jaw dropped once I realized who they were.
Oh my gosh….
“Starbucks guys?!” I yelled pointing at them
They yelled pointing at me. “Starbucks girl?!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Her's another just cause i love you all
~S.R.