Sequel: Wish You Were Here
Status: Done :)

He Could Be the One

Sick Little Games

Sevie's POV
"Oh man, I hurt all over. Is this seriously what you do every day?” I asked Zack as we left the gym.
He chuckled. “Not every day, just a few times a week. It’s not that bad.”
“I never said it was, it’s just a pain.”
He wrapped an arm around my shoulders and held me close. “You just gotta get used to it is all.”
I giggled. “Right, anyway what’s on the agenda for today?”
“The what?”
I smiled and shook my head. “What are the plans for today?”
“Oh.” He let me go and thought to himself. “Well first we should head home and take a shower. After that I don’t know.”
“Hmm well we could just hang out at your place and watch random movies if you want.”
Zack nodded. “Sure, sounds good.”
We then made a sudden stop in front of a Starbucks.
“Want a drink?”
I nodded. “Sure, I’ll have whatever you’re having.”
Zack smiled. “Alright cool, be right back then.”
I smiled back and saw him walk into the shop. Suddenly, my phone began to ring. I reached into the small gym bag I had borrowed from Zack and pulled out my cell phone. Jonathan I looked inside the shop and saw that Zack was still in line. I sighed and answered.
“Hey.”
“Jesus Christ, finally you answer me. I’ve been calling you every day.”
“Sorry, I’ve been very busy and all. You know with all the song writing and not to mention Gabe and Hunter.” I said lying about the second part.
“It’s ok, I understand. How has the writing process been going?”
“Really good actually, I’ve written one whole song so far and half of another one.”
“Wow, all in just a few days? That’s amazing, I’m so proud of you.”
I giggled. “Awh thanks. So how’s it going on our end?”
Jonathan sighed. “Pretty busy. We’ve already done 3 interviews and we’re about to do another one in just a bit.”
“Oh wow, sounds like you guys barely have any down time.”
“Don’t get me wrong, we do get time to relax. Recently, Caleb and I bumped into a few friends of ours while getting some coffee.”
“Oh really, how was it?”
“It was awesome. It had been a while since we last hung out with our friends Jack Barakat and Rian Dawson from All Time Low.”
I instantly froze. Jack and Rian, Jonathan hung out with Jack and Rian?! At that point, so many thoughts ran through my mind. Oh no what if he knows everything? What am I going to do? No wait, Jack and Rian know nothing about what’s going on. Then again, they are smarter than they look…fuck my life.
“Sevie?”
I snapped back to reality and realized I was still on the phone with Jonathan. “Huh, sorry.”
“You ok Sev?”
“Yea, I’m fine.” I then noticed Zack making his way out. “Hey Jonathan, I gotta go. I’ll talk to you soon.”
“Uh, alright then. I love you Sevie.”
I sighed and smiled. “I love you too Jonathan.”
With that we both hung up. I don’t know how much longer I can lie to him…he doesn’t deserve it.
“Here’s your coffee.”
I looked up and saw Zack standing there smiling with a cup of coffee in each hand. I put my phone away and took a hold of one of the cups.
“Thanks.”
“So who were you talking to?”
“Oh uh just checking in back at home, no biggie.”
Zack raised an eyebrow and sighed. “Is that really what you’re gonna go with?”
“What are you talking about?”
He took a hold of my free hand and looked me straight in the eyes. “Sev, I’ve known you for years. I know when you’re lying.”
“I’m not…”
“Sev…”
I sighed in defeat. “Alright already, I was talking to my boyfriend.”
“I see. Why would you wanna lie about something like that?”
I shrugged. “I don’t know.”
Zack then slowly pulled me in close to him and placed his forehead against mine. Before I knew it, my face grew a bit warm. What the…
"Look Sev, let’s not hide things like that ok?”
I slowly nodded. “Um oh-okay.”
He then smiled and placed a kiss on my cheek. “Come on, let’s hurry and get home.”
I nodded again and walked right beside him back to his apartment. That was odd. Could Zack…no he can’t, we’re just friends…right?
Alex’s POV
I drove into a nice little neighborhood and pulled up in front of a large house shortly after. I looked at the address Grieco had written down on a piece of paper for me. Looks like this is the place, thank you Grieco for getting this info out of Danny. I chuckled and stepped out of the rental Audi I had recently attained at the airport. I walked up to the front door and before I could even knock, the door flew open revealing a small little boy with a huge smile on his face.
“Lexi!”
Gabe reached his arms up for me to pick him up. I smiled and did as requested. “Hey there little buddy.”
“I missed you Lexi.”
“Missed you too bud. Are you home alone or is Sevie here with you?”
He shook his head. “Hunt ish here, sissy wen bye bye.”
“To where?”
“Caweefona to see Zacky. Lexi did you and Zacky fight?”
“What, where did you hear that?”
“I listen to Matty tell hunt a long time ago.”
I put Gabe down and sat down beside him on the front steps. “Yea we kinda did no biggie though. Everything is still ok between us two.” I lied.
He nodded. “Did you come to take sissy away fwom Jonny?”
“Jonny, who’s Jonny?”
“He’s dis meanie dats tryin ta take sissy fwom you. I dunn like him, but sissy woves him.”
“I see, so this Jonny is Sevie’s boyfriend?”
“No, Jonny can’t be sissy’s boyfwend. You are, you pwomised member?”
Zack wasn’t lying when he said she moved on. I need to get more info out of this kid.
“So Gabe, tell me more about this Jonny guy.”
“Alex, what are you doing here?”
I turned around, towards the front door, and saw Hunter standing there. I stood up and smiled at him.
“Hey there Hunter, long time no see. How are you?”
“Gabe, get inside.”
I looked down at Gabe as he pouted and shook his head at his older brother. “No, I wanna stay here wif Lexi.”
“Gabe, I said to get inside.” Hunter said, only this time a bit more demanding.
“Buh Hunt…”
“Now Gabe!”
Gabe then began to cry and ran inside while yelling ‘I hate you’ to Hunter. Hunter stepped out of the house and closed the door behind him.
“Now did you really have to be that mean to poor little Gabe.”
“Shut up.”
I chuckled. “Oh wow, don’t tell me they told you too.”
“I can’t believe you did that to my sister you scumbag. She loved you so much and you just went off and cheated on her with the biggest whore in Baltimore for five fucking years.”
I shrugged. “Hey it’s not my fault she wouldn’t put out.”
“Fuck you and leave her alone. She’s extremely happy now that she has Jonathan in her life.”
“Jonathan, is that the Jonny guy Gabe was talking about?”
“Fuck…uh no…forget I said anything.”
He then ran inside the house and locked the door. Stupid kid, he was never good at keeping his mouth shut. Damn it though, I need a last name. First name isn’t just gonna cut it.
“Well, if it isn’t Alex Gaskarth.”
I turned around and came face to face with a cute brunette. I couldn’t help but check her out a bit.
“Do I know you?”
She came close and held out her hand. “I’m Erika and I have a feeling you and I are gonna become the best of friends.”
I raised an smirked and took a hold of her hand. “You don’t say.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfits:
Sevie Rae
Zack Merrick
Alex Gaskarth
Erika Garrison

Sorry it took so long to update.
Busy writing sequel and a short story for a good friend of mine.
Have to make it perfect for her :)
Thoughts on this chapter?