Sequel: She Takes Me High
Status: Done

Caught Between the Two

FORE!

Jasey’s POV
“Jasey, Rian it’s time to go.”
I groaned as I made my way downstairs.
“Mom, do I seriously have to wear this?” I asked my mom as I stood at the foot of the stairs in a white frilly skirt and pink polo shirt.
“But sweetie you look adorable. I don’t see why you don’t dress like this more.”
I pouted and sighed. It was always the scene thing with this woman. She’s always wanted me to dress more girly like my friends Brittany and Maddie. Not gonna happen though.
“Hey Jase?”
I turned around and saw Rian holding up his phone as a click sound went off.
“Rian, what the hell?!”
“Alex and Jack are so gonna love seeing this picture.” He smiled pressing another button. “There sent.”
“Rian you fucker!”
“Jasey watch your language.”
I looked at my mom and pouted.
“But mom!”
“Butts are for chairs, now let’s go.”
I groaned as we all then made our way out the door and towards my mom’s car. My step-dad got into the driver’s seat, my mom in the passenger’s, while Rian and I sat in the back. I looked over at my brother and glared at him as my step-dad made his way out of our neighborhood.
“I can’t believe you sent that to them. Now they’re never gonna leave me alone about it.”
Rian chuckled. “Knowing them, they’re probably jerking off to it right about now.”
I back handed him on the chest as tried to hide my red face. “Rian shut up! That’s fucking gross.”
“Hey I’m only stating the obvious truth little sis.” He said rubbing his chest.
“Would you two please stop your bickering and for the second time Jasey, watch your language.” My mom sighed. “Why can’t you two behave like before, when you were small? You two hated being away from each other so much let alone fight.”
I felt myself blush. I looked over at Rian and noticed that his face was pretty red as well. Those were the days to be honest. When Rian and I were little, we really did hate hurting each other. My parents put me in school at the same time they put Rian due to the fact that I would always cry every time I saw him go off somewhere, even if it were just a few feet away. He would get mad at himself for leaving me behind and making me cry. He thought he was a bad big brother for doing that to me. Even to this day we’re still a bit like that; we just tend not to show it as much as we did when we were younger.
As my step-dad slowly pulled into the country club, where we were planning on meeting up with our uncle, we quickly found a parking space and went off to find him. We followed our parents to a huge tent that was there and found my uncle right away. Rian and I said our hellos and went off for a walk while the adults went off to golf.
“So Ri, how’s practice been? From what I saw yesterday, ya’ll are sounding pretty good.”
He shrugged. “It’s been good lately but I think now that we have Zack in the band, everything will run much more smoothly.”
I nodded. “I agree. Zack is pretty badass on the bass.”
“Jase wait.”
I stopped walking and turned to my brother beside me. “What is it?”
He crossed his arms over his chest and looked at me seriously. “You wouldn’t happen to have a crush on Zack would you?”
I felt my face heat up. “Of course not. I don’t have a crush on Zack, I just met him douchebag!”
“Alright good because you know I don’t want you dating anyone in the band.”
“Believe me, I won’t. Alex is too much of a manwhore, Jack is my best friend, and like I said before, I just met Zack so I barely know anything about him. There’s no way I’d date any of them.”
Suddenly a voice called out our names.
“Rian? Jasey?”
We both looked over to where the voice came from and saw Zack standing there with a girl by his side.
“Hey dude, what are you doing here?” my brother asked him.
“I work here part time on the weekends along with my sister Noel.” He said pointing to the girl beside him.
She smiled and waved at us. I wasn’t afraid to admit that she was really pretty. She and Zack had the same eye color and hair color.
“Nice to meet you two.” She smiled.
I smiled back and introduced myself. “Likewise, I’m Jasey Rae but you can call me Jase for short if you’d like.”
“In no way am I trying to sound mean when I say this, I swear, but that is one strange name.”
“It suits her, she’s a strange girl.” Rian told Noel. I could see that Zack was trying not to laugh.
“Please excuse my brother Robert here he tends to speak when not spoken to.”
She smiled and shook her head. “Don’t worry about it. I think all brothers are like that.”
“Hey!”
Noel and I just looked over at Zack and Rian and just laughed at them.
“By the way Jase, nice outfit.”
I stopped laughing, looked at Zack, who was smiling, and blushed. His smile for some reason caused my heart to skip a beat or two. “Th-thanks.”
Noel then grabbed my arm and pulled me away. “Let’s hangout Jasey.”
“Uh ok.”
I looked back at my brother and Zack as they waved goodbye and began talking to one another. I walked off with Noel, to who knows where, a bit confused.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? <3