Sequel: She Takes Me High
Status: Done

Caught Between the Two

Brothers & Sisters

Rian’s POV
I waved at Jasey as she walked off with Noel, leaving me with Zack.
“So how long have you been working here?”
“For like about a month now. What are you doing here?”
“My uncle called us up to hang out. Right now he’s golfing with my parents.”
“Oh I see.”
We walked off and sat at a nearby table.
“So tell me about yourself. We really didn’t get to know you yesterday at band practice.”
“Well what would you like you know?”
“Well what school do you go to?”
“I go to this private school. It sucks but eh I’ve gotten used to it. You all go to Delaney High School right? That’s what Ben told me.”
I nodded. “Yea we do. We’re all freshmen there. I met Alex and Jack through my sister.”
“Your sister’s a freshman?”
I nodded again. “Yup, we both started school at the same time. I’m a year older than her though.”
“She must be real smart then.”
I chuckled. “We were pretty inseparable when we were little. That’s the main reason we were put in school together.”
“Ah ok now I get it.”
“Don’t get me wrong though, she’s smart.”
“That’s cool. Does she have a boyfriend?”
“Whoa wait; I know what you’re doing.”
“What do you mean?”
“You’re interested in my sister aren’t you?”
He blushed and shook his head. “No, I was just wondering. Plus I just met her.”
I crossed my arms over my chest and stared at him. “Well that better be it. I made this clear to her, no dating any of my band mates. Jack and Alex are well aware of this too.”
“I gotcha dude. Same thing goes for my sister.”
As I continued to talk with Zack I couldn’t help but worry about Jasey and where she was at.
Jasey’s POV
“So tell me about yourself Jasey.”
I looked at Noel who sat across from me, sipping her soda. “Uh well what would you like to know?”
“Hmmm well do you have a boyfriend?”
I shook my head. “No I don’t, I just got out of a relationship yesterday.”
“Awh what happened?”
“There was just no feeling there anymore ya know?”
She nodded. “I gotcha. So where do you go to school?”
“I go to Delaney High with my brother and our friends, Jack and Alex.”
“How old are you?”
“I just turned 14.”
“And you’re in high school already?”
I giggled. “I was put in school at the same time as Rian. I was a bit attached to my brother when we younger.”
Noel giggled. “Awh that’s so cute.”
“What about you?”
“Well let’s see, I don’t have a boyfriend, I go to a private school with Zack but he’s in 9th and I’m in 8th grade. I also just turned 14.”
“That’s awesome.”
“Hey what are you doing later?”
“Uh well I was planning on going to my brother’s band’s practice…”
“Let’s hang out; what do you say we go to the mall for a bit of shopping?”
I thought about it for a bit and nodded. “Is ok if my friends Maddie and Brittany?”
She nodded. “Yea go ahead the more the merrier.”
Suddenly out of nowhere a phone rang. Noel reached into her pocket and pulled out her cell phone.
“Hello…oh hey Zack…oh ok we’re on our way back then.” She then hung up. “My mom is here to pick me and Zack up. Guess that means I gotta return you to your brother.”
“Geez you say it as if he were my owner.” I giggled.
She smiled and stood up from the table. I followed right behind and made our way back to where we had left the guys. Once they saw us, they met us half way. Once I exchanged numbers with Noel, I hugged her and Zack goodbye. Shortly after they left, Rian and I left too.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? :) No comments = no updates/story.