Sequel: She Takes Me High
Status: Done

Caught Between the Two

Chillax

Jasey’s POV
On the car ride home, I had asked my mom if it was okay to go to the mall with Noel, Maddie, and Brittany. She instantly said yes. I was pretty bummed that I’d be missing the guys’ band practice but I knew there was gonna be more.
As I was fixing my hair and makeup, I received a text from Noel.
From: Noel
So you down for the mall?

To: Noel
Yep I’m getting ready now. I still have to tell the girls.

From: Noel
Well get 2 it then missy.

When I finished getting ready, I texted Maddie and Brittany. They both agreed to go and said that they’d meet us there. I made my way downstairs to wait for Noel to pick me up. I noticed Rian sitting in the living room watching TV.
“What are you still doing here? I thought you left to go to Jack’s already.”
He shook his head without taking his eyes off the television screen. “I still got some time to kill before going over. Who are you going to the mall with again?”
“Noel, Maddie, and Brittany, why?”
“No reason.”
“Right.”
“What’s that suppose to mean?”
I shook my head. “Nothing.”
“Whatever.”
Suddenly there was a knock on the door. I walked over to answer it.
“Jack-Jack!”
He smiled. “Hey Jasey.”
“Hey what about me?”
I giggled. “Hi Alex.”
I hugged them both as they walked in.
“What are you guys doing here?” Rian asked.
“We decided to just cancel practice.” Alex said as he left himself fall back onto the couch next to Rian.
“Why?” Rian asked.
“Isn’t obvious Ri, they’re just a couple of lazy shit heads.”
Jack smiled and hugged me. “Awh you say the sweetest things Jase.”
I giggled and hugged him back.
“Oh by the way Jase, nice outfit. Who knew you had such an amazing pair of legs.”
I felt my face heat up. I pushed away from jack and punched him on the arm. I then looked at Rian and glared at him. “This is your fucking fault you douche bag.”
Alex, Jack, and Rian laughed. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. I walked over to answer and was instantly tackled to the ground.
“JASEY!”
I giggled. “Hey Noel.”
Zack then came in and smiled. “Hey.”
I blushed. “Hey.”
Someone then cleared their throat. I looked over and saw Rian standing there with his arms crossed over his chest. I got up off the ground right after Noel stood up.
“Who are you guys?” Noel asked referring to Jack and Alex.
I smiled. “The dork with the goofy grin is Alex and the one with the skunk hair is Jack.”
Noel smiled and waved at them. “Hi, I’m Zack’s sister, Noel.”
Alex and Jack waved back. Noel then grabbed my hand. “You ready to go?”
“Where are ya‘ll going?” Jack asked.
“Oh uh Noel invited me to go to the mall. We’re meeting up with Brittany and Maddie.”
“Come on Jase!”
I giggled. “Alright tell mom I left alright?” I asked Rian.
“I’ll let her know.”
With that Noel dragged me out of my house and into her mom’s car. We made it to the mall in less than 15 minutes. Mrs. Merrick dropped us off and drove off to do errands. Noel and I walked into the mall and headed to the food court where we were planning on meeting up with Brittany and Maddie. Once they saw me they waved us over to the table they were sitting at.
“It’s about time.”
“Hey calm your tits woman. Noel here tackled me and then she wanted to meet the guys.” I told Maddie.
“I miss your brother.” Brittany sighed.
“Ew gross.”
Noel giggled. “You like Rian?”
Brittany nodded. “Yea but Jasey here doesn’t approve.”
I rolled my eyes. “Noel this is Brittany and over here is Maddie, my two best friends.”
Noel smiled. “Nice to meet you girls.”
“So Noel what did you think of Jasey’s friends?” Maddie asked.
“You mean the guys?”
We all nodded.
“Well Jack seems like a rather interesting guy and Alex is well I think he’s pretty darn cute.”
“I don’t know about that one.” I said.
“Why?”
“He’s known as kind of a player at school.” Brittany told Noel.
“Really?”
We all nodded again.
Noel shrugged. “I can change that.”
We all looked at each other then back at Noel before finally busting out laughing.
“Good luck with that.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Jasey Rae
Sorry if the chapter came off as lame.
Been busy with other fics.
Brain is kinda dying.
Thoughts though?
Some of you want Jase with Zack and others want her with Jack.
I want not fued. Haha
I kinda want a banner for this but i'm not creative so if you guys would like to make one, by all means. I'll give you a shoutout on the next chapter and if i have some creative juices flowing i'll write you a one-shot.
I'll msg you if I'm gamed for the one-shot (most likely i will :D)