Sequel: She Takes Me High
Status: Done

Caught Between the Two

Wasted

Jack's POV
Zack likes the girl that I'm in love with. The girl who so happens to be my best friend. No words can describe how i feel right now.
"I see. No worries man i won't tell Alex or Rian."
"Tell us what?"
Zack and I look over to the kitchen door and saw Alex and Rian waltz in. Zack busted out laughing.
"Holy hell you guys really went at it."
Alex winked and put his arm around Rian. "What can I say. When Rian and I go hard, we go HARD."
Rian rolled his eyes and pushed Alex off. "Anyway, what were you two talking about? What is it that you won't tell us?"
Zack looked at me in almost a complete panic. I knew exactly what he wanted me to do.
"Zack doesn't want you to know about his creepy obsession."
"Creepy obsession?"
"Uh yea, it's kinda weird?" Zack continued on, unsure of what to say.
"Right..."
I could tell Rian wasn't buying it and neither was Alex by the looks he was giving us. As time went on, we all ended up getting wasted. Mrs. D called liked she said she would and told Rian that they weren't coming back til tomorrow. That only made us drink more for some reason. Before i knew it, everyone but myself was passed out on the floor. As i sat there on the couch with Blink 182 blasting next to me, i heard the front door open.
"Oh gosh you have got to be kidding me."
A beautiful human being comes into view. She literally took my breath away. Maybe it was because i was drunk or something who knows but Jasey Rae just glowed. She seemed to glow brighter than anything i have ever seen in my entire life. She walked over to me along with three other figures.
"Jack you ok?"

Jasey's POV
"You're puurrrrdddyyy aha." Jack slurred.
I shook my head at my best friend. "Unbelieveable. I know you, Alex, and Ri would do something but i never thought you dumbasses would drag Zack down to your level."
Jack then glared at me and managed to get up from the couch. "Fuck you! You're no better than anyone else! Yea so what i'm a complete stupid fuck at least i'm not some boring as shit."
I shoved him to the ground and ran to my room. I hated when he got drunk. Nothing good ever comes out of his mouth when he's drunk.
"Jase he's drunk just ignore him." Maddie called out to me.
"Yea what Maddie's right you know how drunk people get." Brittany called out.
I sighed and looked at my friends. "I know he's drunk but you know what people say, drunk people always speak the truth whether they mean to or not."
"That could either be true or false we can't be sure but for now all negativity that was said should be ignored." Noel preached.
"Amen sista!"
Everyone looked at Maddie and busted out laughing, including herself. Once we all calmed down, Noel began searching through my drawers, taking out what ever make up she could find.
"What are you doing Noel?"
She looked at me and smiled. "Hey if we're spending the night let's at least have a little fun with the boys while they're out cold."
Maddie ran over and hugged Noel. "Where have you been all our lives? We needed someone like you."
Brittany giggled. "Maddie's on drugs again."
Maddie flicked off Brittany and laughed. "Bitch you just jealous."
We all laughed again.
"Alright so let's go and beautify these dumbasses." Noel cheered.
We each grabbed some make up and headed downstairs for some fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment. if i get at least 4 comments next chapter will be posted tomorrow (hopefully) :) So what do you guys think Jack should do? :)