Status: on-going.

Entres Nous

generosity.

“One dinner.”

“Aniyo.”

“Just for an hour. That’s all I’m asking.”

No.

“I promise you, you won’t be disappointed.”

“I’m sure I won’t be,” Chan turned her head, facing G.O, their noses inches away. She restrained herself from smashing her lips against his, tapping her papers against her desk. Yura and her had opened up her office to fit a small mahogany desk for Chan to maker herself comfortable in, along with a computer and an extremely comfortable chair she loved to recline in. Not this time. “But no.”

She stood up. “For a week I’ve told you no. When are you going to quit?”

He placed his hand over hers. She waited for him to speak before yanking it away. “Never. I want to show you I’m not that guy.”

“What guy?”

He walked around her desk, sliding his fingers across the wood. “A one-night stand.”

“If you guys are gonna screw, let me get my jacket first.” Yura didn’t even glance up from the papers she held with her left hand, walking inside the office, her heels clicking against the floor.

Chan pushed him away, walking past him and placing her own file of papers on Yura’s desk. “I’m done reviewing the files, where do I store them?”

“What is the date of those files again?” Yura picked up her Rilakkuma mug, taking a sip. Chan glanced down at her own Korilakkuma mug that was placed on her desk, three fourths of her green tea already gone. When Yura and Chan had gone shopping for the first time together, the redhead had insisted of buying her a Korilakkuma mug to match with her own Rilakkuma mug, a Japanese character she had been obsessed with ever since she had arrived to Japan and later moved to Korea. Chan knew “obsessed” wasn’t an exaggeration. Yura’s room was sweet and girlish, giant plushies of various different characters scattered around the room, the largest being the giant Rilakkuma bear that lied next to her window. It almost frightened her that it was her own height.

“2002.” Chan answered.

“Store them in the trash.” Yura muttered, picking up her iPhone and pressing the lock button, checking the time.

The dark-haired girl gaped her mouth, turning towards the amused idol and then to her redheaded boss. “This took me an hour to go through! You said it was urgent.”

“It was when I thought it was 2009.” She retorted.

“Bu-,” Chan stopped herself. She wasn’t going to win.

Yura looked up, giving them a sheepish grin. Chan wondered about her mental health. “How about a movie to repay for the hour? My treat.” She typed in her password into her phone, flipping through her contacts. “G.O if you wanna come you can as well.”

He let out a smile, his eyes locking with Chan’s. She immediately tore hers away. “I will be more than glad to join you two.”

“Cool beans,” The redhead automatically responded, pressing her phone against her ear. “Oppa, jigeum bappeun geongayo? (Are you busy now?)” She glanced over at the two of them, mouthing ‘Thunder’, as Chan gave a nod. “Yeonghwa. (Movies.)” She blew up her cheeks, letting out a groan. “Ah, it’s okay. What about Joonie?”

“Want to go to dinner after the movie?” Chan had barely noticed how G.O had scooted closer to her, their elbows almost touching.

She snorted, walking towards Yura.

“I’ll take that as a maybe.” He replied. She gagged. “And for your information, I find all of your sounds sexy.”

She had to hand it to him.

He had made her smile.

Image


“Ah, look how cute!” Yura pressed her finger against the glass, bobbing her head towards Joon who gave her a bright smile. Chan had to hand it to her. She knew how pick ‘em. She had once asked before how come Yura never went for Joon who was equally as attractive as Thunder and Seungho, if not slightly more handsome. He was ripped, his skin was flawless, and his hair was as soft as a pile of feathers. He acted adorable all the time and he dressed and smelled nice. But Yura always responded the same way. ‘He just isn’t my cup of tea.’ But what he was though, was a great shopping partner. He got excited over clothes, shoes, and all kinds of girly stuff Yura loved to oogle at with her big brown eyes. Chan sometimes wondered about him, but she never pushed the question out. His fans did call him ‘princess’ for a reason.

“At what time does the movie start again?” Chan asked once more, stuffing her hands in her coat pockets.

“Seven fifteen, relax and enjoy we still have plenty of time.” The redhead answered, pulling the door of a small boutique open, Joon holding it open as she walked inside. Chan followed her, G.O trailing behind, his eyes completely locked to the back of her head. She was starting to get slightly irritated.

“Would you stop?” She groaned, turning around to face him. He was wearing a hoodie and a medical mask, giving her a blank look.

“Stop what? I was just following you.”

“Stop the staring! It’s freaking me out.” She hissed, glancing around at a few customer’s who were glancing at them from time to time. They were bound to be discovered any minute and she hated dealing with the stress. “You’re gonna get me in trouble.” She started walking towards the shoe section, eyeing a couple of boots as her ‘stalker’ followed behind.

“Those are cute.” He pointed at the ones she had been looking at. Short-heeled, dark brown, ankle boots with red shoe laces. Mama loved. G.O grabbed them from their place, turning them to see the price.

Her eyes almost popped out of her skull. “Not so cute no more.”

He laughed. “My treat, what’s your size?”

“What?! No, no, of course not!” She ripped the boots away, putting them back in their place only for G.O to take them back. “Stop, no, you can’t buy them for me. They’re way too expensive, there’s really no need.”

He looked down at her shoes. “You look like a 245...”

“How did you-,” She shook her head. “Wait, that’s not the point, you just can’t! It’s really nice of you, but-”

G.O had ignored her after the first couple of words she had spoken, walking towards one of the ladies and asking her for a pair in the size 245. She covered her face with the palms of her hands.

She was grateful, she was. But it was too much. Too much money. He was being too nice and she just didn’t like it. She loved it and she hated that she loved it.

“So,” She jumped when she felt a palm strike her on the shoulder, her head snapping around to a smiling Yura. “how’s the hot couple doing?”

”You,” Chan glared. “you are why this all happening! If you hadn’t suddenly invited us to the movies he wouldn’t be buying me the freaking boots and making me feel like a pretty princess!”

“Wait, he’s buying you boots?” Yura frowned. “How the hell can you get mad at that?”

She let out a frustrating groan. “I don’t know!

The readhead took a deep breath in, grabbing her forearm and yanking her out the door. “Look, Chan, what the hell is your damage? If a sexy ass boy kept asking me to dinner I would go! If a sweet guy bought me some boots I wouldn’t complain I would just be grateful. And if a friend kept trying to encourage me to bond with him, I would take up the offer.”

Chan looked away.

“I think you’re amazing, I do. I think you deserve all the love in the world. But don’t be this way.” Yura looked straight into her eyes. “Take this chance. Have fun. Even if it might not grow into a serious relationship what are you afraid of? I’ll protect you. I’ll watch over you two, and I’ll protect you.”

She smiled. “That’s not... it.”

“Then what is?”

She didn’t know what to respond because even though she knew what Yura had said weren’t her true feelings, she also didn’t know what were.

She didn’t know at all.
 
♠ ♠ ♠
love you.