Status: on-going.

Entres Nous

lightly.

She didn’t bother glancing upwards as she stepped out of the car just like Yura did, instead her eyes focusing straight at the glass door her fingers were quick to grab, letting the red-headed girl walk in first. Yura thanked her, stepping into the white-tiled floor, her fingers brushing against the pearl-colored wall decorated by beautiful paintings and photographs, of all shapes and colors. Chan didn’t know exactly where to look.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Hahn-ssi, (Good afternoon, Ms. Hahn.)” The young women behind the marble counter turned their hands back to their work as soon as they gave a smile to Yura, who greeted them back. They both looked incredibly similar, ebony hair parted in the middle and combed down on both shoulders, thin lips colored with a bit of rouge, thin body accommodated in a two piece navy suit.

Yura wasn’t paying attention though, instead pulling out her red hair that was hidden between her scarf, letting her it roll down her back, her feet turning over to the glass elevator.

“There’s nothing much aside from the offices down that hall,” She pointed left, to a long hallway with dim lighting. “Mostly that’s accounting, and I usually never step in there so you probably won’t need to either.” The elevator doors opened both of them walking inside as Yura pressed the tenth floor button. “This building has twelve floors in total. The last floor is for the CEO of the company. The tenth floor, which is where my office is, is one of the few offices that is near one of the studios. The rest of the studios are in the floors below.”

Chan felt the floor rise with each ding, gulping in a deep breath of air. “Your last name is Hahn?”

Yura turned her head towards her, leaning her shoulder against the wall. “Yeah, it is.” She smiled. “When I first came to Korea, my real name caused a lot of trouble because of the tough pronunciation so I decided to change it to something easier. More.... hangul-friendly.”

She felt her eyebrows furrow. “Am I going to have to change my name?”

“As long as it’s me baptizing you Chin-Chin,” They both let out a snort, the elevator doors splitting apart again, Yura exiting after Chan, pointing to the right. “That side of the hallway leads to the recording studio, as well as practice area. Right at the deep end is my office. Trust me, “She bobbed her head to the side, her eyes looking at Chan. “You can’t mistake it.” 

They started walking towards it, but before they could reach her office a door suddenly flung open, a dark-haired boy stepping out of the room and bumping into Yura.

“Yura-yah,” The boy gave her a wide smile, letting the door close behind him as he gave her a hug. “Dangsin-eun yoeogiisseo. (You’re here.)” 

“Geulae, nan geunyang nae josu leul delileo eseo dol-a wass-eoyo. (Yeah, I just came back from picking up my new assistant.)” She blew up her cheeks as he poked the air out of one, her eyes turning over to the awkward duck that stood behind her. “Ah,” Chan was practically ogling him, and she wasn’t sure why. He did look strangely familiar, a light hook to his nose, a small, bright glint to his eye. But as soon as her eyes slid down to his muscular, toned arms, the world went blank.

Oh. Yeah.

“Chan, this is Cheondung, well, Thunder in english,” Yura pulled Chan next to her, squeezing her shoulder. “Doongie, this is Chan.”

Thunder bowed low, introducing himself. “Nice to meet you, I’m Cheondung from MBLAQ. Please treat us well-,” He paused, turning his eyes towards Yura who gave him a sly smirk.

“What are you even-,” She shook her head before she could say more, Chan smacking her hands together.

"OH, THE DOODLES DUDE,"She gave him a bright grin, letting it slowly fall as she looked away before she saw their stares. Why did she say that out loud? Why would she do this to herself?

Yura burst out laughing, grabbing onto the side of his black wife-beater, covering her face with her hand. “Anyway,” He wrapped an arm around her neck, bringing her against him, as she lifted up head. “Are you done recording?”

“Ne, (Yes.)” He proudly grinned. “I just finished. I was going to get Mireu to go ask if he could order lunch.”

“Chan, are you hungry?” Yura asked, wrapping her hands around his forearm.

The girl nodded. “Yeah, quite a bit.”

She pulled away from Thunder, his arm sliding from to his side. “Dangsindo uliel wihaeseo eumsig-eul jumunhaedo doelkkayo? (Can you order food for us too?)

He placed his hands behind his head, letting out a big sigh. “Dodaeche mwol wonhaneungeoya? (What do you want?

“Whatever you’re eating,” She grinned, patting his cheek. “Kamsahmanida. (Thank you.)

He stuck out his tongue at her, tugging off her hat with his right hand as he walked away, waving at Chan with his left. “Jogeum hue dol-aolkkeyo. (Be back in a bit.)

“Wanna go Yura grasped the handle of the door Thunder had just come out of, pressing her index finger against her lips indicating Chan to be quiet as they stepped inside the room. The raven-haired girl clasped her hand around Yura’s coat, following behind as her eyes immediately connected with the three men inside. “Ah,”

The room itself had wooden floors as well as dark walls, a large red couch placed on the left side while the recording booth stood on the right, a light-haired boy sitting inside. Two men were sitting in black rolling chairs, glancing straight at Yura and her walk inside. They were both wearing sweatshirts with beanies on, their hands holding onto their chins, one leg comfortably place on the other knee. The last boy was sitting on the couch, his lips parted, his light brown wavy curls bobbing on his head as he turned his head towards Yura, giving her a large smile.

“This is Lee Joon from MBLAQ,” She pointed him out to Chan, as she gave him a wave. “That one over there with the black beanie and glasses is their manager.” He gave a short nod at them. “And finally the one in the military beanie is the music producer of the company,” She turned her head towards inside the glass, her eyes setting straight at the boy singing through the microphone. “That’s Seungho,”

For a second, Chan saw that same reaction she had seen back in the car painted all over Yura’s face. That sort of short sadness. It was as if she was looking at something that was taken away from her and could never be regained back. She couldn’t help but look away. It was too early for Chan to mix into situations she was sadly too awkward to fix.

Her glance followed Yura’s, her eyes connecting with the guy he immediately recognized as the guy wearing prisoner’s clothes in the CD cover, puffy, luscious lips placed upon a handsome, mature face. Unlike his dark locks in the strange photo shoot, he now had a light blonde shag that fell just above his eyebrows, his hands locked around his headphones as he sang through and through. His voice was captivating, his eyes closing as he pushed through the melody, yanking out every feeling he had in his heart and pouring it out of his lungs before the music stopped, his eyes opening once again, giving the glass a calm smile.

“He’s been practicing a lot lately with G.O.”

She turned her head towards the music producer who briefly looked up at her before going back to Seungho. “G.O.?”

“Geugeos-eun ane chalye inga? (Is it my turn?)” Chan’s head snapped towards the door, a tall boy stepping inside, his eyes directly connecting with hers.

“Speak of the devil,” The producer stretched his arms out with a groan, pressing a button and speaking quick Korean into the microphone.

G.O gave her a grin as he let go of the handle, letting the door shut close behind him.

Oh no. No, no...

As he slithered past her, his elbow bumped slightly into hers, their heads turning as he gave another small laugh, her nose catching a whiff of his cologne.

Mother of Christ...

Yeah...

Yup.

Her uterus had just cracked.

No shame.
♠ ♠ ♠
<3 love you.