Status: on-going.

Entres Nous

extraordinary.

In her life there had many things that had impressed her, but not to a level where she was so amused she couldn’t speak. Sure, war stories, history, and leadership roles had managed to get her to raise her eyebrows and ‘aw’ in their glory, but that only lasted a couple minutes before she moved on to something new.

This time it only took a fraction of a second for her eyebrows to rise, her jaw to drop, and her voice to disappear. It was something that he was already very handsome. G.O sported a soft, deep, black shaggy cut, bright, dark eyes, pumped up arms, and a slight, sexy trace of stubble above his lip and on his chin. Even the small beauty marks on his nose and the upward curve of his lips made her legs weak at the knees.

But nothing could ever compare to what kind of feeling spread through her extremities as soon as his voice hit her eardrums. He could’ve been miles away for all she gave a damn, because his voice?

She shook her head.

The melody that came out of his lungs connected straight into her heart, so deeply it was as if he was singing on his knees, his hands locked with hers, his beautiful eyes reading off the lyrics straight out of his soul. Nothing else mattered the moment he hit the high note, his mouth gaping, his eyelids shut so tightly together, she felt that was God giving her the opportunity to steal a kiss.

“Sorry I had to drag you around with me, I didn’t mean to stall the tour li-,” Yura paused, cupping her chin with her hand, and giving Chan an amused glance. The Guatemalan girl wasn’t with her anymore. No. She was in another land, the same land she had first been in when she had heard them sing live. It was a land where there was no famine, no war, no evil. It was a land that only sought out music and lyrics and prairies and butterflies. It was a land where Chan could dry hump G.O without being judge or pushed away.

And it was good.

By God.

It was very good.

Yura snapped her fingers in front of the girl’s face a couple of times, leaning back against the red leather, her head bobbing to the side, slightly hitting Joon’s arm. Chan finally snapped her head towards her, her smile beaming as she leaned back with her, covering her mouth. “He’s really good.”

“Good enough to eat?”

Chan frowned turning her head towards Yura who currently held a smirk on her doll face. “N-no...”

The red-head rolled her eyes, stretching out her arms forward, glancing over towards the blonde who was typing on his iPhone. “He is very cute though.” She elbowed her assistant a little bit on her side. “I thought so the first time I met him.”

“Should we really be talking about this right now?” The ebony-haired girl looked around. “You know... in front of his friends?”

“Oh whatever,” Yura shrugged. “They won’t say a thing, boys aren’t like girls. Besides, the one member who is almost fluent in English is Thunder.”

“You sure about that?” They both turned to look at Joon who gave them an innocent grin.

“Meh, meh, meh,” The red-head messed with his hair a bit.

“You look strangely familiar,” Chan raked a hand through her hair, her attention torn in between G.O and Joon.

He gave out a proud smile, puffing out his chest as he sat up straight, his face quickly turning serious as he stared at them both. “... You shouldn’t do that.”

Yura covered her face with the palms of her hand, as Chan snorted a laugh out, slapping her hands against her thighs over and over. “You’re the dude from Ninja Assassin!”

He raised out a hand as she gave him a high-five, his head nodding in approval.

“That’s one person who recognizes Joon, congratulations.” Seungho muttered from the end of the room, his face lighting up with a smile as he locked his iPhone, slipping it into his jean pocket. Yura let out a loud laugh, the blonde boy grinning to himself, leaning his head back against the wall as soon as G.O exited the booth, his head turning towards the redhead that was currently crawled on Chan’s lap, covering her giggles with her hand.

“Geunyeoege museun il-i? (What happened to her?)” He asked, walking over to the sulking Joon who was hiding his face against the wall. G.O pointed down at him peering over at Chan. “Geuligo geuleul? (And him?)

Chan shook her head, passing a hand through Yura’s hair, letting out the big gulp of air she had taken the moment she met the handsome boy. Before she could even open her mouth to give a wise response his phone started ringing, his hand slipping into his pocket and taking out a sleek Blackberry, clicking the green button and pressing it against his ear. He spoke almost too quickly for her to translate, her eyes turning the other way, immediately regretting it.

If there was one thing Chan promised to herself as soon as she stepped into the idea of leaving for South Korea was not to get attached. Her internship wasn’t going to last forever, and the idea of being torn away from someone she loved seemed to her as too painful to bear. She might not always be empathetic or understand the meaning of comfort, but she knew how it felt to be torn in half.

And just the thought of being split apart to the other side of the world...

No.

But she didn’t have to ask to realize something was going on in between the red-haired doll and the blonde idol. As Yura lied her head against her lap, her eyes peeped upwards straight into Seungho’s. They weren’t even trying to hide it, instead, that deep gaze transporting them into a world of their own. A world nor Chan, or G.O, or anyone could ever reach. A world they only knew to be the one and only truth.

Chan looked away before she could think of it any further, her brain screaming at her to pull away before it got worse. This feeling. This dreaded feeling of worry. Of sadness. Of slight pity. Of friendship.

“Eumsig-eun yeogiissda,” He told Seungho who was quick to exit the room, his eyes traveling over to Chan who he gave a smirk to. “The... food is here.”

“Kamsahmanida,” The ebony-haired girl responded as Yura picked herself up from her lap, flicking Joon’s shoulder to wake him up.

He let out a moan, crawling into a little ball.

“Fine by me,” The red-head stood up, waving towards Chan who followed behind, her arm bumping into G.O’s who motioned for her to go first.

Chan let out a happy sigh, taking in his cologne once more.

She could get used to this.
♠ ♠ ♠
<3 love you.