Status: on-going.

Entres Nous

actuality.

“Everybody on the left, everybody on the right,”

That part made her eyebrows raise.

“Everybody everybody in the house say,”

That part made her slightly chuckle.

“Lalalalala oh lalalalala, oh lalalalalala,”

That part made her pee herself a little bit.

As soon as she saw them do the crotch grabbing she could almost feel her noodles slip out her nose, covering her face with a napkin before the boys sat back down, her cheeks turning bright red. She almost gaped at how calm Yura was throughout their movements, not even paying attention, instead focusing on her meal.

Thunder plopped next to Yura, giving them a wide grin. “How was that?”

“I-it was, I mean, I just,” Chan stuttered, her face heating up.

“It’s still ridiculously sexy after the six hundredth time,” Yura stepped in for her, placing her chopsticks over her cup. They had been eating for around thirty minutes now, the first ten filled with silence as the boys devoured their meals, the next ten were filled with Korean chatter Chan could hardly understand until Yura stepped up and told them to practice their english. The final ten? The redhead wanted to show Chan what they were truly made of so she manipulated the members to do the first couple steps to ‘Mona Lisa’.

Boy, oh boy, was that a sweet surprise.

She could almost feel her mouth water a little bit when she saw G.O’s arm flex and move, his body a magnet for her eyes.

“Are you from where Yura is?” Her prince asked, wiping his mouth with a nearby napkin. “She told us she found you interesting because you lived near to where she was born.”

Yura pouted. “I also said that I loved her skills and personality through her essay!”

“Same thing.”

Chan shook her head, biting her bottom lip. “Aniyo. I’m from Guatemala which is quite far from Mexico, which is where Yura is from.” She smiled. “But in a way it’s close too. We do speak the same language.”

The brunette boy named Mir awed, his food slightly showing from his mouth. “So you speak Spanish too?!”

“Si. (Yes.)” She gave him a victorious smile.

“Pero nuestra manera de hablar es diferente, (But our way of speaking is different,)” Yura added, clicking her chopsticks together as she stole a piece of meat from Thunder’s plate. “Tu hablas un poquito mas... refinado? (You speak a little more... fancy?)

“No, no creo eso. La manera que vos hablas solo es un poco mas... (No, no I don’t think so. The way you speak is just a little more...)

Yura laughed. “’Vos?’ Nuestra manera es mas... ‘pinche madre lo que daria para hablar asi de bonito’. (Your? Our way of speaking is more... ‘fucking shit what I would give to speak so nicely.)

“POLLO!” They both snapped their heads towards Mir, who gave them a large pout, his tiny light brown ponytail that pulled his bangs and stood right on top of his head wiggling from side to side as he shook his arms in frustration. “TAQUITO!”

They both burst out laughing, Yura covering her smile with her hand as Chan doubled over in fits of snort. “What the hell was that?!”

“Mireu gets frustrated when Yura-yah speaks Spanish so he starts screaming out random spanish words he knows how to pronounce until he catches her attention.” Seungho answered, calmly stuffing a piece of chicken into his mouth.

Chan assumed this wasn’t the most unusual thing Mir ever pulled, looking over towards G.O who was as well, glancing down at her, a small drip of sauce staining his lips. She automatically raised her thumb up, her mouth parting a little bit, as she wiped her own bottom lip without a second thought. “You have a bit of sauce...”

“Where?” He muttered, leaning closer towards her.

She pointed at her face, pinning the spot down, G.O following it with his napkin but still leaving residue behind. “Ah, you still have a little bit right-,”

He took her wrist, raising her hand up to his lips, his eyes locking with hers. “Wipe it for me? Please?”

The slight accent in his words made her body shiver, the palm of his hand against her skin turning up the heat inside of her within seconds as she passed her thumb slowly over his pink lips, trying to etch into her memory every single second that passed before he let go of her, her hand slowly dropping to the side as she wiped the sauce against her napkin.

For a second she regretted not licking it off, shaking her head in response, realizing that would be almost too creepy, even for her. Instead she chose to turn her head back to Yura, who was currently staring at her along with the other three members (aside from Seungho who instead focused his attention on the remaining pieces of meat), their faces turned upwards in amused expressions. Her eyes peered over back to G.O who didn’t even bother to care, gulping down his water bottle.

“So...” Chan coughed, raking her hair back.

Not even a day in South Korea and she had created more than one awkward moment.

Yay.

Six more months to go.

Image


“You know you could’ve always asked if you wanted to have a private moment with G.O, I seriously am cool with it.” Yura teased, sticking her keys into her office door. She was right. You couldn’t miss it even if you tried. The door was painted all over, design after design invading every inch of the wooden material. It went from blue roses to large animalistic eyes to who knows what. Chan could’ve studied it all day if it wasn’t that Yura pushed it open, letting them walk into the colorful mess.

The room had Yura’s scent and mark all over, her walls covered in drawings, whether in chalk, pencil, paint, charcoal. Chan could almost picture the red-head climbing on her comfy chairs, standing on her tippy toes, her body craving to doodle all over the roof as well. Even her desk, although not colored, was made out of decorative glass. Her office screamed artist to it’s deepest core.

“Wow,” Chan awed, not knowing exactly where to look. “How long did this take you?”

“Months, I think.” Yura dropped her keys on her desk, tapping her neck. “Aw, shit.”

“What?”

“I think I forgot my scarf in the studio.” Yura huffed. “Mind going to get it for me while I find the paperwork?”

The ebony-haired girl shook her head, patting the wall. “Nope, I don’t mind.”

She exited the office quickly, walking straight down the hallway and entering the studio, her face bumping into a fit chest before she could step in. She looked upwards at the dark-headed boy who was looking down at her with a surprised expression, as she immediately stepped away, waving her hands. “Sorry, sorry, sorry, ah, main-mianhae!”

G.O smiled, extending his hands to her, showing her Yura’s mustard scarf. “Were you coming for this?”

She took it with the palms of her hands, giving him a grin. “Kamsahamnida.”

Before she could walk away G.O took her wrist, pulling her back. “Wait.” He cleared his throat. “You... you...”

Chan raised an eyebrow. “Me?”

He took a deep breath in, his smile turning cocky. “Would you like to go to dinner with me tonight?”

There it was.

She had assumed he would eventually ask given the sexy looks he had been giving her, but it sure came surprising to her that it would be this soon.

She took a step back. “I want to say yes.” He gave her an almost presumptuous grin, his eyes screaming an, ‘I knew it’. Chan was tempted to roll her eyes. “But I won’t.”

His face broke into a frown.

Chan licked her lips. “Don’t get me wrong. You seem like a really nice guy. Really funny. Really giving. And by God, really sexy. Like, wow, I-would-throw-you-against-the-wall-and-have-my-way-with-you kind of sexy.” She passed a hand through her hair, her eyes casted downwards. “I’m even sure I would have a great time with you. Hell, let’s even say, many great times with you. But I really am not looking for a one night stand.” He opened his mouth to speak, but was quickly shut down by the raise of her right hand.

“Don’t get me wrong, it’s flattering to be asked, but I’ve seen your kind of eyes before, don’t even try to defend yourself. I’ve seen that hunger in my boyfriends, random men, and even a couple women. And trust me, I appreciate it. I love feeling hot and spicy. But here’s how it’ll go if I say yes.” She took a deep breath in.

“You’ll take me out to dinner, we’ll laugh, we’ll tell childhood stories, and by the end of the night you’ll entice me enough for me to kiss you. That kiss will lead to more, and before we both know we’re doing it in it a restroom.” He raised both eyebrows.

“The next morning we’ll see each other at work and awkwardly try to speak to each other like we didn’t just do it last night. It will be not only and embarrassing moment for me, but for you too, and if anyone were to find out and go to the press about it, it would be too big of a scandal. It would ruin your reputation, it would make me lose the job I haven’t even had the chance to experience yet. So, no.”

She patted his shoulder, giving him a smile before she walked away, leaving his mouth gaping wide enough for flies to settle in. “But thanks, buddy. You sure made my day.”
♠ ♠ ♠
<3 love you.