Status: on-going.

Entres Nous

invincibility.

Chan had it all planned out. She was going to slam the door open, stomp her foot inside Yura’s office, and give her a piece of her mind. No one, messes with her. She was almost certain the conniving red-head had planned it all out, timing and everything. Chan sniffed cunning as soon as she set her eyes on that doll-face, her face scrunching up as she reached the office door. But before she could slam it open, she her rumbling inside, her hand wrapping around the doorknob but not turning it, instead pressing her ear against the wood, trying to listen in.

Respect privacy?

Pfft.

“You have to stop.”

She frowned.

“Make me.”

Chan looked around, pressing her ear harder against the door. “What the fu-,”

“SEUNGHO. STOP.”

She slammed the door open, her head turning from side to side, finally focusing on the scene before her, her eyebrows knitting together as her shoulders slumped down. “Should I leave you two kids alone or…”

Yura gave her a large pout, groaning loudly as she jumped a couple of time, trying to reach Seungho’s arm which was currently doodling on the already colored roof with a piece of charcoal. They were both standing on Yura’s large, comfy, leather chair, one of her arms tugging down his t-shirt, trying to budge the rock. “No, no, no, help me! He keeps drawing over my drawings and writing stuff in his crappy writing and ruining my perfectly fine office.”

“It needed something more, I’m helping you out.” He retorted, letting his hand fall to the side as he gave a satisfied smile. He stepped down from the couch, extending his arm to help her get off, instead Yura poking his nose, and jumping off from the side, landing with a soft thud. They both looked at each other, but their faces weren’t smiling anymore. Instead Seungho smeared black on Yura’s cheek with her finger, placing the charcoal carefully on her desk, and grabbing a tissue before turning his head towards the exit.

“Gidalyeo, (Wait,)” Yura spat out, biting her bottom lip as she forced an almost too painful smile for Chan to bear. Seungho didn’t look, but halted his steps. She let out a short laugh, pumping her fist up. “Choeseon-eul dahaebwa. MBLAQ Fighting!”

Chan knew that even though Yura couldn’t see it, she knew that Seungho had smiled the moment he walked out of the room, his shoes leaving an echo throughout the hall and into her office. She shut the door quietly, licking her lips a couple of times, not knowing exactly what to say. The red-head kept quiet as well, tapping the papers on her desk together, and sliding on her purse, a thankful grin turning to Chan as she took her scarf, wrapping it comfortably around her neck.

“Don’t say a word for right now, okay?” Yura muttered as they walked out of her office, rubbing her tainted cheek with the back of her glove. “Promise me.”

The ebony girl nodded, rubbing her hands together as she stuck them in her sweatshirt pockets. “I promise.”

Image


He couldn’t sleep.

His skin pressed down against his covers, his hands passing through his hair, raking it back as he looked up at the bunk bed Mir was currently sleeping in, slight mumbles silently escaping the maknae’s mouth. He still could hear her voice ringing in his ears, vibrating softly the perfect english words he didn’t want to comprehend. Twenty-six years of life and not once had a girl denied him. Okay. He had been rejected before, but not enough to even count. He got over those girls quickly. He figured he was just too much for them too handle. He figured they just weren’t worth the fight.

But her.

G.O had never met a woman like her.

A woman who didn’t only captivate him with one look into her eyes, but brought him to his knees with just a simple collection of words. He had never been told off in a way where he was slightly turned on by it. Where he craved more. Not rejection. But attitude. She was jammed up to the top with slicing character. Every breath she took was junked with a sexy sort of strength that was rare to find.

He coughed out a quiet laugh, rolling on his side. Were all women from Latin America this way? He had sure received a reality check when Yura first walked into their lives, driving them wild with her inner fire, her tongue sharper than any knife. In a way Chan and her were alike, but different, that difference marking the reason why G.O was never attracted to Yura in the way he was to Chan.

Yura was a kite with no string, someone with no boundaries in her world, someone who while at the same time remained an open book, deep in her heart kept ugly secrets no one should ever see or try to understand. Chan on the other hand was Mona Lisa. A stunning piece of art, built with intelligence and decorated with an elusive smile, a smile that held every mystery of the world on the palms of her hands.

Mysteries that called the right person to decipher.

And he wanted to be the one to do it.

Image


Her palm banged her alarm as soon as the music started to ring, her mouth letting out an excruciating moan, as she smashed her face into her strawberry-smelling pillow, her hands scrunching into fists. She had never dreaded waking up more than she had right that second. Having to face the silence that was brought up after that Yura/Seungho moment she had unluckily witnessed five days ago was not how she viewed her first day at work would be like. She figured it would be exciting and that she would be more than pumped up to step into those halls and truly become Yura’s bitch.

She even believed that the red-head herself would be excited, breaking into her room, and screaming up and down. But instead Chan was welcomed with dreaded silence. It was like living with a ghost, that wouldn’t haunt. She closed her eyes again, letting sleep seep through her body. Maybe she could fake a stomach ache, or a really bad headac-

Yura slammed the door open, jumping on Chan’s bed. “Wake up, wake up, wake up!”

Chan groaned, slipping out her middle finger from under pillow, making sure to show it around before tucking it back.

“You’re not getting paid this week if you act that way missy,” Yura scolded, slapping Chan’s sides over and over.

“I’m an intern! I don’t get paid anyway!”

The redhead frowned, passing a hand through her hair as she leaned to the side. “I didn’t want to do this…” She stood up, walking outside the room, Chan’s curiosity itching to peek out and see where she had run off to, only to hear her steps coming back again. “But you leave me no choice.”

A figure plopped on top of her stomach, running on top of her body, a small sob escaping her lips as she removed her covers, only to have her arm smeared with saliva, the Akita Inu pup wagging its tail as hard as it possibly could. “Totoro…”

She hadn’t expected the redhead to have a dog, much less one she had never seen before in her life. The one and a half year old puppy had perked up years a snowy-colored, thick coat, a gift Yura had received not to long ago for Christmas. Chan pushed herself up, looking at the redhead who picked up the puppy in her arms, cradling him on her neck. “Breakfast will be ready in a couple minutes, so get your butt out of bed.”

Chan slid her feet out of her pastel blue covers, her head nodding off as she thanked the lords she had taken a shower throughout the night, leaving her ebony hair curled at the tips. Her feet slid across the wood as she exited her beige room, her hands touching the doorframe as she turned down the hallway.

It had amused her how even though Yura’s office was completely covered head to toe in incredible drawings, her apartment wasn’t. In fact, the only drawings of hers were perched up on the wall in large frames, leaving the rest of the apartment clear for decoration. And if anything, she knew how to decorate.

The floors were sleek and warm, the floor heater turned on for the cold winter. The hallway walls were painted white, while the doors were colored in a bloody red, the distinctive tones making them pop against the eye. The living room wasn’t too big or too small, a flat screen TV hanging on the side of a red wall, a white shelf hovering on top, books and small figurines hiding within it. Underneath the TV stood a white, wooden drawer, which Chan assumed contained art supplies but instead was junked with old Disney movies, different kinds of video game consoles, and… art supplies.

“Chan, do you want bacon with your eggs?” Yura asked turning her head around, two buns curled on each side of her head, her bangs pinned back. Chan grunted a ‘yes’ in response, walking over to the beige couch and taking the remote, clicking it on. She had always found Korean shows amusing, most of the channels containing idol shows, music videos, or kdramas. She pressed the down button until she reached the news, her eyes blinking a couple of times at Seungho’s picture. She recognized the background; it was near Yura’s apartment. A colorful park where children went to play, and where Yura took Totoro for afternoon walks. But what she didn’t recognize was the girl sitting next to Seungho. The picture was crappy as it was, but she could still point out her brown shoulder length hair and petite figure.

Chan was astonished, the male newscaster coming back into the screen, the picture set on the side as he spoke too quickly for her to understand. But she could already guess what he was saying without running to get her Korean to English dictionary.

“That’s Soyeon,” She snapped her head back to Yura, who was standing on the side, holding a small plate with eggs and bacon on it, her fork digging in. “From T-ara.” She wasn’t even glancing at the TV as she spoke, her eyes set on her food. “They went to high school together, and they’ve been supporting each other’s groups since they debuted.” Chan tilted her head back to the TV, her eyes closing, listening to her words. “She’s cute.”

Yura walked back to the kitchen counter, placing her plate on the marble, pulling a chair out and sitting in silence. Chan could only wonder if the redhead had realized she had been crying as she spoke, her eyeliner slightly smearing on the corners of her eyes.

But the ebony-haired girl knew better than to say a word.
♠ ♠ ♠
:D love you.