Status: on-going.

Entres Nous

invisibility.

He had spied her from the corner of his eyes, her ebony hair pulled up in a loose bun, stray locks trailing down the back of her white sweater, her sleeves covering her hands as her fingers kept busy tying Mir’s shoes.

They had been getting ready since early morning for their interview, the coordi noonas piling up on them as much as they could, whether it’d be to fix their make-up, their hair, or their clothing. Yura and Chan had been running around with them, helping out in what they could. The redhead came over to where he was standing, her eyes locking on the single, undone button on his black shirt. He scrunched up his face.

“Yah, what are you doing?” Before she could fasten it her self his hands stopped her, pushing them down. Yura raised her eyebrow. “What?” She went for it again as he continuously shoved her fingers away, her patience lowering. “Let me button it or I swear to Jesus, G.O I will pin it into your skin.”

“No.” He glared down, his eyes peeking over to Chan was busy fixing the bottom of Joon’s dark pants. “Not yet.”

Yura looked over to where he was so interested in, rolling her eyes and giving him a smirk. “I heard about that. How long did it take you to scrape your ass off the floor after she was done with it?”

He scowled. “Funny.”

She let out a little chuckle, fixing his hair. “I’ll be nice and help you out. But you gotta trust me.”

His eyebrows knitted together as she muttered at him to hold still, her fingers wrapping around the button while her other hand pressed against his chest as she yanked it off with a quick move. G.O’s mouth sprung open as he looked at her, her fingertips calmly holding onto the button as she looked around, calling Chan over, putting on her most believable, pissed off face.

“What’s up?” Chan didn’t bother looking at G.O, her eyes focused on Yura.

Yura pouted showing her the button. “Look at this.” She moaned. “Fuck, the show starts in like five minutes. We can’t let him go out there without his middle button.” She took out a of couple pins from her pocket, holding them up. “Do you mind? I’ve never been good at this and I really don’t want to stab him in the heart.”

“I’ve never been good at it either.” Chan groaned, biting her bottom lip.

G.O quietly gulped.

“Why don’t we ask another coordi noona, I really don’t want to hu-,” Chan stopped mid-sentence as soon as she noticed Yura’s hurt face, ready to cry, sniffling against her dark-blue sweater. “Okay, okay, don’t cry!” She gave her a side hug. “I’ll do it, I’ll do it.”

Yura thanked her, as G.O turned to look at her once again while Chan started fiddling with a pin, only to notice the redhead giving him a peace sign and a wink, hopping over to where Thunder was.

G.O had to hand it to her.

She surely helped.

Image


“So tell us, I’m sure many fans are curious, how long have you been seeing Soyeon-ssi?”

Chan felt the need to do one of three things.

Number one. Run onstage, tackle the interviewer to the ground and tape his mouth shut.

Number two. Run onstage, tackle Seungho to the ground and tape his mouth shut.

Number three. Not run onstage, tackle Yura to the ground and tape her ears shut.

One way or the other it came down to her getting in trouble. She turned her head and glanced at the redhead who stood next to her, her expression quite peaceful compared to this morning where she had to cuddle the dog against her face to hide the smeared make-up.

“Probably for around two weeks now. We didn’t make it official until yesterday though.” Seungho gave the female reporter a cheeky grin, clasping his hands together as he leaned forward on his chair.

She gave him a polite smile back, tapping her papers together on the desk. “We were all surprised at the news.” Her partner agreed, nodding his head along with the rest of the members who were apparently equally stunned. “We had heard before that as the leader you put work above everything else, but we are glad to see you so happy.”

“I am,” He licked his lips. “It was a decision we talked about time and time again. We were worried our fans would get upset at us, but we’re happy that we received so much support from so many people, especially our followers.” The crowd cheered, waving their signs around, yelling out the members’ names.

Chan shook her head, keeping a good eye on Yura. She knew she didn’t need to, Yura was a big girl who could handle her own problems, but she wanted to. She wanted to care.

“What about the rest of the members?” She crossed her arms, an eyebrow raised. It suddenly got interesting. “Are any of you dating right now?”

They all chuckled, firmly shaking their heads. G.O brushed his fingers over the hidden pin, sitting back as he opened his mouth to answer. “We’re all too busy you could say. Joon recently got an acting role in a new drama, Mir is being featured as a rapper in many songs, Thunder is practically our lyricist, so far writing most if not all the songs of our recent comeback, and I’m all over the place doing solo work.”

“What about your ideal types? Have you seen any girl who could match your description?” The male host asked, clicking his pen.

They kept quiet as they firmly shook their heads again, the crowd ‘awing’, and the hosts’ eyes sparkling with discovery. “Oh no, don’t lie to us! You have met your ideal types!”

Joon laughed, raising his hands. “I really haven’t. I find everyone to be my ideal type.”

“Everyone?” Seungho teased, raising both eyebrows. “Including us?”

The brunette scowled. “A-aniyo I didn’t m-mean that!”

“But you said everyone!” G.O insisted, leaning closer as he placed a hand on Joon’s thigh.

The girls went wild.

He slapped it away, his bottom lip quivering. “I d-didn’t mean i-it in th-that way!”

The public started to laugh as Chan let out a snort.

He sure walked right into that one.

“What about you Cheongdung (Thunder)?” The interviewer smiled at him. “Have you found yours?”

He firmly nodded his head, everyone aside from the members, chattering in surprise. “I have but sadly she doesn’t like me back.” He gave a cute pout. “Sad~”

The crowd shrieked, yelling out his name, cooing at him enough to let him know that whoever this girl was they didn’t deserve his love anyway.

The hosts were having their own parade with all this new information, their smiles wider than ever. “Is she an idol too?”

He shrugged his shoulders this time, giving a big smile. “I won’t say.”

They all laughed together, as the interviewers turned to Mir. “What about you Mir-ssi?”

He shook his whole body in excitement. “There is someone I very much love who I sadly haven’t been able to hug in a while.” He turned to the camera. “You know who you are, and if you’re watching this…” Mir started blowing kisses to the camera, waving at it a couple of times as the public grew wild. “Saranghaeyo.”

The girls screeched, rising up posters with his name, moving them around, hoping to catch his attention. The interviewers clapped their hands together, asking for a name which he refused to give, pressing his finger against his lips until they finally turned to the last member left.

G.O.

He had been preparing mentally for this question, as he waited for the whole room to go silent. “I do… not.” The crowd awed as the hosts gave a disappointed laugh. “Kidding, I do.” Yura’s chuckles made Chan turn her head towards her, the redheaded looking straight at G.O. “I have my ideal type.”

“You’re dating your ideal type?” The host asked.

“Aniyo. But I’ve met her.” He paused to create suspense.

“How does she look like?” Their eyes glinted.

“Hm…” He cocked his head to the side, giving a firm grin. “I think…”

Chan watched him closely, her eyes studying his lips.

“Just like the Mona Lisa.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hehe~