Happy Birthday America

Happy Birthday America

It was days before America's birthday so, as usual, he planned a big party and invited everyone he knows. He was so excited that everyone is going to there on his birthday, but when it came time for the celebration, they never came. America was sitting on his chair, waiting for someone to show up. Hours had passed and neither of his friends had shown up. He got up and called Britain, Japan, Italy and Canada. They said that they were busy or that they just forgot. He hung up the photo with anger and cried with his hands covering his face. As soon as he calmed down, he got up to take off all the decorations.
A couple of minutes later, when he was taking down the streamers, he heard the doorbell rang. Immediately, he stopped what he was doing and quickly ran to the front door. He thought that maybe it's Britain and he was just joking or Japan or maybe Canada. But to his surprise, it was Germany.
"Hey Germany." America said nervously "What brings you here?"
"Well it's your birthday and since Italy couldn't come because he hurt himself again, so he told me to bring you your birthday present. So here you go."
"Thanks. It's nice to know that at least someone remembered my birthday. Nobody came today for my birthday, even after days of telling about it." America said.
"Oh. Well, I guess I should be going then---"
"Wait. Would you mind to just eat some cake with me?"
"Um... sure. I'd love to."
Germany entered the house and joined with America for some cake. They ate and chatted for a couple of minutes until it was time for Germany to leave. As America and Germany got to the front door, America hugged the German and cried tears of joy.
"Thank you... thank you for being here" America said with his voice breaking from crying.
"Y-you're welcome, America" Germany said. America let go of him and wiped his tears off from his face and opened the door.
"A-America..."
"Yeah?"
Germany then lets go of the door knob and cupped America's left cheek with his hand and gave him a kiss on the other cheek. America blushed a tickled pink. "Happy birthday America" Germany whispered. He opened the door and left the house with America standing there with a little smile on his face.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you guys think? Please review this.