I Will Not Fall for You

Guess what? A monkey flew out of my butt

The next day I wasn't awakened by my mother calling up to my room or someone snatching the covers off of me like I usually am. I woke up practically at the crack of dawn, which is unusual because I always sleep late. Period. I looked over at the clock that I have sitting on the nightstand beside my bed. 6:15 AM. Lovely. Well, as long as I'm up, I better get a head start on cleaning up the mess the Slytherins made.

I went to the bathroom and did my morning duties. I came out and put on a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt and put my hair, which was still blonde from the night before, into a messy ponytail, no need to get dolled up just to clean house. I walked over to Renata's tank, said good morning and placed a small white mouse in her tank for her to eat. Small white mice are her favorite. After, I walked downstairs, expecting to see a big mess. I was a little surprised to see that the house was spotless, Dot did a good job. Oh well, since I have nothing to do right now, I think I'll go to the kitchen. Get me something to eat.

I walked over to the double doors leading to the kitchen. I wonder why they're closed, they were never closed before. I took note of that but shrugged it off. I opened the door to the kitchen, and the sight before me made me want to throw up.

My father had my mother pinned to the kitchen table snogging, taking off her top and basically about to shag on the table! I stood there shocked.... I couldn't look away; it was like watching a train wreck. I wanted to say something, anything. Something like "Eww, this is where we eat", but as soon as I opened my mouth, all that came out was "Ahhh! My eyes, they burn!!!" then I ran up to my room. I took out a piece of parchment and a quill, all the while saying "There is absolutely NO way I'm gonna be here all summer with them!" But where would I go? I only had five friends in the whole of Hogwarts, and all of them are probably gone by now. I didn't associate with anyone else in my house, and all the other houses didn't associate with me. It was only one person I could owl and I really didn't want to do it.

I took the parchment and quill and began writing a letter. When I finished I went to my window and call out for Mystique. She came fluttering into my room a minute later. Mystique is my owl. She's a blue owl with a patch of red on the top of her head. Her wings become a lighter shade of blue the closer they get to the tip, and she has piercing yellow eyes. To everyone else she may seem a little freaky, but to me, she's beautiful. I re-read the letter; make sure it was "perfect" for Malfoy.

Hey Malfoy,

Guess what? A monkey flew out of my butt.... You know what that means don't you? That's right, I'm coming over. So get my room ready!

D'Nara

P.S: I'll be there around 3 pm


I folded the letter up and gave it to Mystique right before she few out the window. I stared after her until she looked like a dot in the distance. I looked at my trunk that I packed a week ago when I was expecting to spend the summer at Pollowsky's place, it was... a little empty, but now that I'm going to Malfoy Manor, I was gonna have to pack a lot more stuff. I went to my closet and began throwing all sorts of outfits into it, and then I went to my drawer and pulled out a few bathing suits, lots and lots of books, my laptop, and my i-pod.

Glancing at the clock on my nightstand I saw that it was 7:00 AM. Okay, I've got eight hours till it hits three o'clock, and the best way I could think to spend them was to back to sleep. I really wanted to start my day over, especially after that kitchen incident. I got back in bed, still wearing my sweats and went to sleep.

My new "day" started at 2:55 pm, this time by Mystique nibbling on my ear. I just swatted her away and rolled over, hearing her let out a loud hoot as soon as I did. I instantly shoot up to see what was the matter. Turns out, I had rolled over on her.

"Oh goodness. Mystique, I am so sorry." I said making sure she was okay.
She hooted then scratched my hand, obviously upset, then flew to her perch on the top of my dresser.

"Mysti, I said I was sorry."

She hooted again then turned her back on me.

"Well, did Malfoy send a reply?"

She hooted for the third time and pointed her wing to a small white envelope on my bed. I got it, opened and read it.

D'Nara,

I asked my parents and they said they'll love to have you here for the summer. Come by around three, and your room is still the same as it was the last time you were here. Can't wait to see you.

-Draco


I stared agape at the letter for a few moments before I realized my mouth was open. I looked down and re-read the letter. It didn't seem like something Malfoy would write, or something his mother would say, "They said they love to have you", yeah right. As I stared down at the letter I was beginning to have second thoughts about going, but it was either go to the Malfoys or stay here with my parents. As I weighed the pros and cons, I realized that the cons of going greatly out weighed the pros.

It's three o'clock now, even if I decided to go, I'll be really late, like it'll make a difference. Right then, I felt and heard my stomach growl. I must be hungry. I walked out of my room and out in to the hallway, being very cautious of the moves I was making. I walked down the steps and towards the kitchen; the doors were open, so that meant that my mum and dad couldn't still be in there... right? Surprisingly, I made it to the kitchen without spotting my parents, but instead I spotted Dot.

"Hey Dot," I began.

"Good afternoon Ms. Greene," she said excitedly. "What can Dot get for you?"

"Well, I've missed breakfast so, could you make me a ham sandwich with lettuce and tomatoes and cheese and mayo, please?"

"Yes Ms. Greene, Dot will be right back."

"Thanks," I said taking a seat at the counter. A few minutes later, Dot sat a tray of sandwiches in front of me.

"Dot, I didn't ask for all this," I said taking a sandwich. But thanks."

After I ate my sandwich I went back up to my room, on the way there I passed the sitting room and, to my horror, there was my parents completely topless snogging on the couch.

"God, this is getting ridiculous," I said to myself before running upstairs to my room. I got Renata out of her tank and sat her on the bed.

"D'Nara," said Renata. "Are we going somewhere for the summer?"

"Yeah, Ren. We're going to Malfoy Manor." I replied in parsletoung.

"What?! Are you insane?"

"No?"

"Then why are we going? Did you forget what happened last time you were there?"

"Please, don't argue with me on this Ren. You know this is the last resort. The twins and the music group are all out of the country this summer, and it's either stay here with the snogging/shagging parents, or go to the ferrets place. I'm going to the ferrets, so that means your going too. Get it?"

"Got it."

"Good. Now, help me choose an outfit," I said while pulling out clothes from my closet.
The first outfit was a black baby tee, with a pair of dark blue jeans and black suede knee high boots worn over the jeans. The second outfit was a black long sleeve shirt, with a blue jean mini-skirt, and black stockings. The last outfit was a white tee- shirt with glitter all on it, a pair of hip hugger low-rise jeans with a pair of new balance tennis shoes.

"So, which one?" I asked Renata.

"Whichever one you like."

"You know Reni, you could be a little more cheerful." I said while setting my red and black duffle bag on the bed.

"How could I be cheerful when you're going Malfoy Manor?! How could you even go there, especially after what happened last time?"

"Could you stop bringing that up?! Last time I was there, yes, I did have an awful time, but," I said before she could say something. "Don't forget that if I wouldn't have spent the first week of summer there, I wouldn't have never gone to the states and met Hyde."

"Good point. So, what outfit are you gonna wear?"

Draco's Point Of View

"You need to stop doing that man. You're making me dizzy, and if you keep doing that, you're gonna wear a hole in the floor," said my good friend Blaise Zambini as I was walking back to the chair I was sitting in. For the last few minutes I've been getting up from the couch, looking out the window, sitting back down in my seat, then repeating the process two minutes later.

"I can't help it Zambini, she said she'll be here at three, it's 4:30. She's late!"

"So what, she's just a girl, she's always late, and you've checking that window for over an hour! You need to sit down man!"

"She's not just any girl Blaise," I began.

"Oh great," he sighed. "Here we go again. She's beautiful, hot, smart, hot, sexy, hot, and doesn't take anyones sh*t. She's just... different'." he said in a mocking tone.

"Shut up," I said checking the window again.

"Why are you checking the window, wouldn't she just come by floo?"

"D'Nara doesn't like traveling by floo powder," I said simply.

"C'mon Draco," Zambini said walking over to me. "Sit down, and try not to think about her. I bet she'll come sooner."

"She does have a tendency to do that doesn't she?" I said walking back to my seat. As soon as I sat down Zambini looked out the window and just shouted out of nowhere; "There she is!"
I instantly jumped out of my seat and ran over to the window. When I didn't see anything, Blaise started laughing.

"That wasn't funny," I said walking back to my seat.

"Yeah, it was." he said walking back to his own seat.

About ten minutes later Zambini went back to look out the window.

"There she is!" he exclaimed.

"Yeah right, like I'm gonna believe that."

"No really, there she is."

"I don't believe you. If she is here then why doesn't she--?"

Knock, knock, knock!

Zambini then had a look on his face that said 'I-told-you-so'

I then jump up from my seat and ran towards the door, tripping over the couch in my wake, and hearing the laughs of my friend from the other room. I opened the door to reveal the girl I've been waiting for all day standing in the doorway.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, I haven't updated this in almost a year (which is ridiculous since I have all of the chapters prewritten), but I just haven't been feeling like posting anything lately. I've been doing a lot of writing though, I've revised this story and I've been pondering on wheather or not I should post that version up here.