Status: Completed

The Perfect Date

Chapter 1

It all started with concert tickets…

The first thing in the morning that I hear is a rock hitting my window. I grunt and look at the time. 5:00 in the morning? What? Who could this possibly be? I walk over to my window and see my best friend, Ivy, throwing rocks at my window, which by the way, one almost hit me.

“What could you possibly need at 5:00 in the morning,” I asked her.

“SABRINA, I wanted to tell you that I got CODY SIMPSON TICKETS!” I absolutely love Cody Simpson. I was screaming in my head like the lunatic I am.

“I tried calling you like a bunch this morning but you never answered your phone so I decided to walk the few blocks over and throw rocks at your window because, you know, that’s what I do.” I rolled my eyes at her. This is my best friend boys and girls.

“You know he picks a girl to come on stage every time he performs right? That’d be like a wish come true for me, but I highly doubt it will happen,” was my response to what she just said, which isn’t that great of a response if you think about it, but whatever.

“Yeah, I know. You talk about it whenever we’re listening to one of his songs.”

“What do you know? Pfft…” She’s right.

“Just get your booty down here so we can speak of what we’re going to do on this fantastic day.”

I get dressed and all that snazzy stuff. She never told me what time; in fact she never told me what day the concert was. I guess I’ll find out when I walk out the door. As soon as I open my front door she just starts talking about the concert.

“Oh my goodness, what are we going to wear, what are we going to do…” I cut her off, she was talking way too fast before I even knew anything about the concert.

“Whoa there buddy, when is the concert anyway?”

“TOMORROW!” She’s very enthusiastic about this, isn’t she?

“Time?”

“6:00 PM sharp.”

"Where?"

"Navy Pier"

“And, how are we going to get there?”

“Um… We can ask Pierce?”

“Yeah, he’s going to go to a Cody Simpson concert.”

“Well, he doesn’t have to. Besides I only have two tickets. One for you and one for me!”
She’s loopy at 5:15 in the morning.

“Get him to say yes to that, and I’ll go. Definitely. Well, I would go no matter the ride was because you know, it’s Cody Simpson. But, if you get Pierce to say yes then I will give you 5 bucks. Yup, 5 bucks, so much.” Pierce doesn’t like pop music or anything of that sort, so if she can get him to go anywhere near there, I’ll give her all the money I have. 5 dollars. I’m rich baby! Ha! Well I won’t be when I give it to her. That is if Pierce is even driving us.

“Okay, I’ll call him right now,” she says. She takes her phone out dials his number and this is what I hear:

“Hey Pierce… Yeah I know it’s early… I had to ask you a question… It is; will you drive us… Yes we need you, do you not love us… Sabrina and I… Aw love you too… Well so back to what I was saying, can you drive us to a concert… Cody Simpson… PLEASE… You don’t have to go to the concert… We’re going to go early and stay late so you don’t have to drive times so close together… How late? I don’t know… Like midnight-ish… Yeah I know it’s late but PLEASE PIERCE… REALLY… THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU… It’s tomorrow… Well it starts 6:00 pm so can we leave here like noon-ish… Well it does take an hour to get there and we could stop for lunch… Really that works… Thank you once again Pierce. We love you… Alright, adios amigo.” You’ve got to love them. Weirdos.

“So I’m guessing he’s taking us,” I asked her sarcastically. There goes all my money.

“Of course. You’re a little slow sometimes, Sabrina.” I’m the slow one?

“It was sarcastic.”

“Oh… I knew that…”

“Mhm, sure you did.” She so didn’t know that. Dork.

“Pay up.” I give her the money. “WOOT 6 bucks now. Dang, I’m rich.”

“It’s more than I have.”

“I bet you have none now.”

“That’s an idea. Bing.”

“Too bad.” She smiled right in my face and skipped away.

“WAIT! Don’t we have some things to figure out for tomorrow?”

“I’m going to go back to sleep and then I’ll come back later.”

“No. I’m up and ready to go for the day so you get your butt over here and we will discuss what’s going on tomorrow.”

“UGH, okay.” She skipped right back over.
♠ ♠ ♠
Once again, this is a dream I had. I bet this wouldn't have gone down in real life. But my best friend is Ivy and my other friend is Pierce. This is all word for word. This dream was so clear that it felt real and I remembered everything.