The Freakshow Love Story

Chapter 1

Dear Puddin',
My love, here you stand before me. Your eyes as green as moss and your lips as red as a rose. Puddin', you are my everything. Mistah J, you are my psycho, crazy, criminally insane lover. You are my angel. My little devilish angel. Nobody is as handsome as you. With your green hair and pale white skin. The scars that are upon your face are not a curse. They are blessed for me to kiss them and make them heal even more. I am yours Mistah J. I am your Harley Quinn.
Love,
Your Harley Quinn

The next Day...
Dear Harley,
I feel the same way my love. There is no woman like you. Harley, you are my kind of girl. I'm sorry if I hurt you so. I blame myself. I blame my childhood. My childhood was horrible, and the reason why It's hard for me to say 'I love you' is because I don't know how to say it Harley. I want to show you how much I love you. I want to marry you, have a family with you, and I want to die with you Harley. Sweetie, I really do want to do all of those things, but I can't. Not with Batman roaming around. You know what we should do? We should run away Harley. Yes! Run with me, my love. Then I will tell you how much I love you.
Love,
Mistah J

The next day...

Dear Mistah J,
My love, I am here. My heart still calls for you. It doesn't matter how far you are away from me. I will always be there even if you can't see me. My heart burns for you like the white hot intensity of 1,000 suns. Just be patient, my love. We will be together again.
Love,
Harley Quinn

The nexy Day...

Dear Harley,
My dar, I feel your pain. I know how you feel. I hurts me as much as it hurts you. I hate being in this stupid asylum. They don't understand me the way you do. Everyone thinks I'm cray. Only, the real truth is, I'm just crazy about you. You're just so beautiful. Don't worry Harley. I'm gonna bust out of here and come back to sweep you off your feet. Just wait Harley. Your knight is coming.
Love,
Mistah J

3 months later...
Dear Mistah J,
My love, you have returned! I can't believe it. Oh, and today is our 2nd anniversary. This is our second year being together. Oh Mistah J! I can't even describe how much I love you. I'm just so happy to be with you. I wouldn't want to be with anyone else but you.
Love,
Harley Quinn

2 days later...
Dear Harley,
I can't believe it either. I'm just as happy as you are. Unfortunately, I'm still in Arkam Asylum. Stupid Batman! Don't worry, my love. I've escape from the asylum hundres of times. What could stop me from escaping now?
Love,
Mistah J

Mistah J escapes from Arkam Asylum. But before he boke out, he sent Harley and address so that she could send him letters while he's still in hiding.

3 weeks later...
Mistah J,
Are you alright? I haven't heard from you in a while. Where are you? The last time I knew where you were was in the newspaper when you escaped from arkam..again. Please, love. This is killing me! Please, love. Just tell me so I won't wory as much.
Love,
Harley

The next day...

Harley, I am fine. Sorry I haven't been writing to you. It jsut needs to die down just a little bit longer. The police are hot on my trail. Don't worry about me. I'm fine. You will be able to see your puddin' very soon.
Love,
Mistah J

The next day...
Mistah J comes out of hiding and returns to Halrey Quinn. Harley was so happy to see him. "Oh Mistah J. I thought I would never see you again!"
" Oh, my love. I would never leave you. I couldn't see myself hurting you," said Mistah J.
"Now let's go create another plan to defeat batman!"
Wait, what?" said Harley. "Don't you want to, you know, wait it out before you go out again puddin'?" Mistah J lifts up his hand and slaps her across her face. Harley falls down on the floor with blood running down her cheek. "Puddin' why di you do that!?" Mistah J replied, " You know better than to talk to me like that!" He turns away looking guilty. With a quick glance, he saids crying," I'm so sorry, my love! Please frogive me! I've been in that asylum for too long! I was a sane person when I went in, and then they made me INSANE! I was longing for you love that I just snapped! I'm so sorry Harley! Please forgive me!"
Seeing that Harley and Mistah J have been together ever since she was 21 when she became harley quinn, Harley accepted his apology. Mistah J helped her up from the floor and took her to the bathroom to clean her up. He put a gauze on where he slapped her. He was so ashamed of himself. He gently put her in their bedroom so she could sleep.

The next day, Harley woke up feeling better. She rolled over to her left to see Mistah J. He was on the couch nest to her sound asleep. Harley taps on his shoulder until he woke up. "How long have you been asleep?" Harley asked. " I fell asleep as soon as I put you down. Do you want me to get in bed with you?" Harley nodded. Without a sound, Mistah J laid right beside Harley. He started wrapping his arms around her. She squeaked. "Oh, Mistah J. I love you so much."
" I love you too, Harley," he replied. Mistah J held her tighter around her waist. She hugged back. " I wish we could stay like this forever," she said. They both fell asleep in their arms with smiles on both of their faces.
♠ ♠ ♠
To make a note here, after you read the letters, Mistah J goes to Harley's apartment. They live there because not many people recognize Harley because she is easier to disguise. Hope you all enjoy the fanfic. I shall make other chapters on a later date.