The Freakshow Love Story

Chapter 2 Part 1

I woke up with empty arms. She wasn't asleep with me. I slowly opene my eyes to see her changing into her normal clothes, only the clothes she wore were as little 'shorter.' She made a new disguise for herself. She looks so beautiful in black. She hasn't put on her make-up yet. She looks really tired. She was singing a happy tune. She sings like an angel. I slowly got up from our bed and approached her. She turned around and gave me that smile I always loved. She has such a beautiful smile. I smiled back to her. I quickly ran up to her and kissed her hard on the lips. She kissed me back. I put my hand behind her head and gently tuged on her long blonde hair. We departed our lips and held each other for a long time. Although, in my opinion, I think that i was just holding HER.
"Oh, Mistah J," she said.
" My love for you is indescribable. I just feel safe and warm around you. I love running through your dirty green hair. It's so soft and light. Your eyes are emeralds falling from heaven above. Mistah J, you are my love. I feel the chemistry between us. I love you so much Mistah J."
I replied, " Harley, there is something I want to ask you. We both have to promise to give up crime to do this."
"Anything you say puddin'," she said. I went away for a few moments and came back later dressed in a ritzy tux and in my hand, a little box. She wasn't expecting that. I could tell from the expresion on her face. I kneeled down before her and said, " Harleen Quinzel, will you accept this ring and mary me?" She jumped up and cried her eyes out.
"Oh Mistah J! Yes, I will marry you!"
Without hesitation, I put the ring on her delicate finger. "It's beautiful puddin'!" she exclaimed.
I was so happy that I lunged towards her and kissed her. I tugged on her hair and she tugged on mine.
"Will everything be okay from now on, Mistah J?"
" Yes, my love. Everything wil be okay."

The next day, I awoke to her facing me in the bed sound asleep. She looks so at peace when she sleeps. I can hear her slowly breathing. Her breathing was so soft that you thought that she was dead sometimes because her breathing is so faint. I only wish she had a man without an ugly face laying beside her. I blame myself for the scars, but they don't seem to bother her. She says that the scars were little blessings that are healed by her kisses. Corny, I know, but it sure makes me fel a hell lot better about myself. I don't know what I woulddo without her. If I hadn't had met her at the Asylum, I probrably would be a dead man right now. I was misunderstood and underloved. Nobody cared about me, the police wanted me dead, and I'm always being chased around by Batman! Ugh! I was on the verge of suicide back then! But now that Harley is in my life and we've gotten married, we're quitting the crime business for good. Harley and I are done! We are going to live a more peaceful life form now on. It won't be easy. Harley knows I want to have peace, and I want to change for the great of good, but I don't think I can do it alone. I can't do it without her. This is going to be tough for me.
I was only taught to steal and rob for a living. My parents were nothing but low-life bandits.
"Mistah J, what's wrong?" I'm so glad she said that. I told her everything. She was hanging on every word I said. That's also another thing I love about my Harley: she's a god listener. She loves to listen to other peoples problems and likes solving their problems as well.
"Well, love, I understand the pain that you are going through. I may be a whole lot younger than you, but I am old enough to know you're going through a lot of things. I told you I would stop being a criminal if we got married, and I have! I will stick by you no matter what! If you need help, I'll be there. I want us to live in a life that we're together forever, but it will have to take time, my dear. Fortunately, we have all the time in the world. I just don't want to lose you to the Asylum again. It hurts me to even acknowledge that you could be there again. You're just a wounded man that has been locked up for too long. Don't you worry Mistah J, You and I will get through this. You never gave up on me, so I'm not giving up on you!"
Her eyes started to get watery, and she began to cry. God, I fucking hate it when she cries, It must be really hard for you to live with a maniac like me. I wonder if it was right for me to turn her into Harley Quinn. If I didn't make her evil, then she wouldn't bei n love with me and she wouldn't be with me right now. She would have lost interest and would have gone off to do bigger and better things. My vision became blurry as I started to sob. I hate it when she cries! It makes me just want to kill myself for making her cry!
" Honey, I know you would do everything for me, but you know you can't really do EVERYTHING for me. I mean sure, I do need a lot of help, but that's not the point. I understand that it will be hard for me to change the way I live, but that I can handle because I have you. Harley, darling, you are my angel that was sent from the sky to aid me in my hour of needs. Harley J is your name, and it will forever be that name. Harley, I love you so much."
" I love you too Mistah J," she said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally got around to typing up chapter 2. This is the Joker's point of view. It will be Joker's point of view for a while. Eventually, you will get to find out some new characters in this fanfiction, but that'll be later on. Stay tuned for part 2. :P
- Lauraretta <3