Status: It's being written as we read.

Some Vows Must Be Broken

Sometimes I see flames and Sometimes I see people that I love Dying

My eyes scale over the darkened tiles of my bedroom's ceiling, Andy's long boney arms are wraped around my waist, his black hair tickling the side of my face as his warm breath trickles down my neck. I sigh waiting for my alarm to go off, its not like I don't want to sleep I just can't. Starting today I was going back to high school, no I didn't drop out or anything I'm going back as a music teacher. Soon enough I heared a beep beep beep coming from my right side I blindly hit the top of the clock, sliencing it. I nudge the sleeping body wraped around mine, "Andy, wake up and get off me. I hafta get up for work and you do too." he groans and his deep slurring voice fills my ears. "Gimme 5 more minutes baby." I roll my eyes.

"You get up now and I'll let you take a shower with me." He sat up almost immediately, "Really?" I quickly hop out bed. "No." He pouts at me looking up with his crystal blue eyes, pulls me back down and straddles my waist. "Why?" "I promised to marry you, not to have sex with you." He pouts even harder. "I never said anything about sex, gosh. Do you think though once we are married you could give me something? I mean you'll be mine then." I roll my eyes. "Just get up and let me go in the shower." he sighs and lets me up. I make my way into the bathroom hearing him yell "I'm taking that as a maybe." And for the third time today I roll my eyes, god that boys hormones are even worse in the mornings.

I set the shower to the perfect tempature before stripping myself and geting in. I lt out a breath as the warm water becomes one with my skin. I close my eyes massaging my shampoo into my light brown hair thinking about how this all started.

Andy's usually bright happy blue eyes were worried and ucertain, his whole body seemed like he was going to break any second. I furrow my eyebrows "Andy, what's wrong?" "My M-mom she... s-he""She what?" "She has cancer." I saw him break before my eyes, his mom was all he had left, his dad left when he was little. I wrap my arms around in a hug he returns."I'm so sorry." knowing those words don't do any justice. "Can you do me a favor?" he whispers in my ear. I nod. "Marry me." I pull back and look at him like he's crazy."What?" he nods "Marry me, I know she always wantd to see me married to someone she liked. I need to do this for her, she only has 8 months left at most. After that we can get a divorice." I look at him shocked. "What about Sandra? Your mom loves her." he shakes his head. "She knows I'm gay Av." "Ashley?" he looks at me skepically. "I know." "You're the one she loves the most Avery, you know that. So please, please do this for me. For her?" I look into his pleading eyes, and I instantly knew I was going to give in. I sigh. "Okay."

That was about a month ago, when we told his mom she was elated. We recently moved in together to make everything more real... and he's been trying to get in my pants more often. Only a few people know our engagement is fake, for many reasons. We need to act like we we're in love with each other, atleast until his mother was gone. I sigh and get out the shower. I wrap a towel around my waist and head out to my closet. I pull on a pair of black skinny jeans, a white v-neck and a grey cardigan.. so no one could see the words 'Carpe Diem' tattooed on my arm. I slip out a pair of black vans before heading back into the bathroom, blowdrying and straightening my hair before putting on my thick rimmed black glasses.

I walk into my bedroom seeing Andy all ready in his handsome glory. "Aw, Avery you look so cute with you glasses on! What happened to your contacts?" I glare at him slightly. "You know very well that you did something to them you shithead." he laughs"No." "Right. C'mon, drive me to work then you can go serve old drunks at 6 am." Who needs a bar tender this early in the morning, I will never know. Andy just shakes his head. "I'm not going to work today, oh and I'm going stop by the school at lunch." "Why?" he just smiles at me. "You'll see." I sigh. "Just don't get me fired." I say getting into the beat up car. He smirks "I'll try not to." I slap his arm. "I was just kidding, geez." we sat in silence for a few minutes before pulling up to Belleville High School.

"Is my box in the trunk?" "Yup, I'll pop it." I smile at him "Thanks, I'll see you later." he leans over and kisses my cheek. "You know you're amazing right?" I smile even bigger. "I know" I walk around to the back of the car pick up my ID tag out of the box and cliped it to the front belt loop of my jeans. Picking up the box and closing the trunk with one arm I scurry into the building as Andy drive away to who knows where. I briefly say good morning to Joyce, the secretary for the school who helped me bring things to my room on saturday. I jogged up the stairs trying to find my room... 231... 232... 233... Bam! I slam into a large object, my box falls out of my arms and I fall backwards.

"Hey kid." I heard a voice, and look up to its owner. "You can't be up here, school doesn't for another 40 minutes. Go down to the Gym or something." The man had red hair that went to the edge of his jaw, he was wearing a white button up shirt black skinny jeans with a red tie. It took me a second to find the words to speak. "I'm not a student, I'm the new music teacher." the man furrows his eyebrows. "You don't look a day older then 17." I take this chance to get off the floor and show him my ID tag. "I'm 22." he chuckles. "Well then I'm sorry for that misunderstanding, I'm Gerard Way the art teacher." he holds his hand out which I shake. "Avery Greyson, the new music teacher but I think I said that." He nods, and picks up my box. "You did and I think this is yours." I smile at him, and take it. "Yeah."
♠ ♠ ♠
Neww Story!! :D Tell me how you like It?

*Sleep~ My Chemical Romance*