Status: It's being written as we read.

Some Vows Must Be Broken

Velvet lips and the Eyes to pull me in

As the next two periods came round, I went through basically the same routine and it got a bit easier to talk. I got my first piano player, my first viola player, and a girl who could do ballet but couldn't do anything musical. A got a few none musical students but they all showed promise is becoming musical which is all I ask for. The clock struck 11:15 and thrid period has offically ended. "Bye Mr.Greyson!" A nice blonde girl waved at me. "Bye Eva! Have a nice fourth." She smiles and walked out I got a few byes from my others students too. I lay my head on my desk, kind of tired, I have a bit more respect for my high school teachers now.

"Wow, so this is the room that had students talking." I snap up to see Gerard in the door way looking around. "I must say this is pure genious." I laugh, trying to aviod his eyes magnetic eyes "Thanks, so which one of my kids were talking." he chuckles "Probably all of them, but Ray was more persistant then others." I giggle. "Ahh you mean Afro Kid." He looks at me funny before laughing. "Does he know you call him that?" I shake my head and he laughs more. "C'mon let me show you the teachers lounge." I sigh and just turn off two of the big lights as I start to follow him, locking my door. "You aren't going to turn off the rest of these?" I shake my head. "It takes to much fucking time." He raises his eyebrow. "Swearing I see, tsk tsk tsk I cannot say thats approperate behavior for you." I rolls my eyes. "It is if I say it is." He chuckles. "Sassy I see." I wink at him. "You know it."

We continued wallking downstairs in silence, until we reached a door and ha pulls it open. "After you." I smile, "Why thank you Mr.Way." He smiles, "It's my pleasure Mr. Greyson." I giggle slightly at our stupidity. "Come one let me show you the only cool teachers at this school. Hey! Bob C'mere!" A tall blonde haired man makes his way in front of us. "Hey Gerard, why is there a student with you?" I huff pouting slightly, really? I'm not that young looking. Apparently Gerard found this really funny because he busted out into laughter. "I don't know why your laughing you thought the same thing this morning." I mumbled, he acts like he didn't hear a word I said. "Bob, this is Avery Greyson the new music teacher. Avery, this is Bob Bryar the anatomy teacher." "Woah, the music teacher? I'm sorry." I smile at him "It's cool, I get the age thing alot."

"Well, Bob as much as we want to stay we have places to go and people to see. Which reminds me, do you know where Sarah is?" Bob shakes his head. "Probably in her room." He nods. "Thanks." Gerard starts to pull me out of the room as I way goodbye to Bob. We walked down the hallway till we came to a door at the other end. He opens to door and we walk in, I see a blonde woman sitting in a desk sighing over papers. She looks up when Gerard coughs, "Oh Hey there." Her eyes look at me. "I'm sure I've never seen you before." I smile at her, "Yeah, I'm Avery Greyson. The new music teacher." Her face lits up "Oh! Your the new teacher I've been hearing about. I'm Sarah Zeller, Freshman English teacher."
"Nice to meet you." "Well kid, these two are the only non-asshole teachers we have here. I feel quite bad for our students." Sarah laughs. "Oh come on now Gerard, We're just the only one's you get on with. Some of the other teachers aren't that bad." he grumbles, "Just don't talk to Mr. Dublin. He's olds as dirt, I had him when I went here. Not to mention he's mean as shit." I nod. "Well, Do you guys know anywhere to eat? I'm starving." Sarah smiles, "Yeah down the road theres a small cafe. They have the best sandwichs and coffee." I grin, "Coffee you say?" She rolls her eyes. "Not another one." I look at her confused. "Gerard here is like a coffee adict." He nods at her statement, "And I'm proud." I laugh, "Well coffee IS amazing." She just rolls her eyes, Gerard choses to change the subject "How are you and Spencer doing?" She smiles and hold out her hand on it was a beauitful simple ring with swirls outlining the band with a sapphire diamond the middle.

"Ahh, so he finally proposed I see." She blushes, "Yeah he took me out to the spot where we first met on that brigde, got down one knee and yeah. I cryed so much it was ridiculous." "Can I see it?" She nods I take her hand and sigh, "Gosh, this is one of the most beautiful wedding rings I've ever seen." I smile slightly, wondering when Andy was going to get me one. Hopefullly its pretty, knowing Andy it'd probably be too gaudy. I let go of her hand, "I know, blue is my favorite color too." I smile, trying to kep myself from gushing like a school girl. One thing I like about the predictiment I'm in is the wedding, and everly little detail I put into it. He's giving me full creative responibility for our wedding,which I take with joy. "When's the date?" "We're not quite sure yet, maybe in the spring?" I nod, "Those are the prettest." "I should call him, I told him I would." I smile "Go ahead, Gerard's gotta show me that cafe before my stomach eats itself."

Gerard puts his hand on my shoulder, and his Jersey accented chuckle fills my ears. "Yeah yeah, don't worry your pretty little head. We're going to go now." My heart speeds up a little bit, I put my head down so he won't see my cheeks. I feel slightly ashamed to even blush at something that simple, he didn't even really mean it. Gah, fuck these stupid emotions. I shake it off and smile up at him, "Well can we go now?" He nods. I turn my eyes back to Sarah. "It was great to meet you." She smiles, "Yeah, and to you as well. I'm sure we'll see alot more of eachother." I nod at her, Gerard waves to her one last time before we're out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter up!! <3

I love this story, but no body else seems to... It makes me sad. D':

Oh welll. ://

TC~ Sarah Smiles By Panic! At the Disco. (Hehe :D Oh and Spencer IS Spencer Smith.)