Status: It's being written as we read.

Some Vows Must Be Broken

Coffee

We walk through and out the building in silence, before Gerard stops abrutly. I tumble into him and stare in a confused manner.

"Oh, sorry. I just realized it'd take to long to walk there so we'll have to take my car, unless you want to take yours?" I shake my head.

"One, I have no freakin clue were I'm going so that'd lead us to get lost." he chuckles. "That would be interesting."

"Two, I got droped off." He nods.

"Well this way to my bat mobile." I giggle slightly and follow him a, how do I say this nicely, shit box.

The bumper looked like it was holding on by a few pieces of duct tape, and the whole car was a fade gray color.

I try not to let laughs ecape my throat as this next sentence passes through my lips.

"This is your batmobile? I thinks it's almost out of commisson." An adorable looking pout makes its way onto his lips.

"Shuddup, it's actually a really nice car. It rides like a dream, it justs looks crappy." I nod. "Right," He huffs, "Just get in." I do just that.

As we got going, I realized he was right. It did ride pretty great, it was just in need of a great make over.

After a few minutes we ended up in front of a small brown brick building. I hop out and walk towards the door.

When we get instead I relish in the smell of it. I sigh inwards, "What's wrong?" My head turns to see Gerard looking slightly worried.

I smile, "Yeah, it just smells really good in here." He laughs. "Yeah it does, you want to go first? Or shall I?"

"You go, I'm gonna go see what want to get." He nods and starts to order. My eyes glance over the menu, instantly smiling at one of the items.

"What would you have sir?" I bite my lip. "Could i have a itatlian club with a small coffee? To go please." The woman nods,

"Would you like anything in your coffee?" I shake my head and hand her the money for my meal.

Gerard raises his eyebrow at me.

"You like black coffee?" I grin,

"Caffine gets into your system quicker that way." He shakes his head chuckling.

"You sure are something." I giggle,

"And you better not forget that."

With those few words we get our food and head back to the school.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh Gosh! It's short.. But it's an update right?

I've ben soooooooooo busy :P

Forgive Me? :C