It's Warped

It's Warped

"So do you have anyone special in your life right now?"

The question usually puts me into an automatic mode. Act childish and say something funny about how Alex is my love and then hug him, all so I can get away from telling them, no I don't date, no I haven't since ninth grade.
Alex would then laugh and say it's hard to tour and date and then kiss me on the cheek, and go on about why would he when he has me?

but not this time, instead I was replaced by him talking about how amazing love is, not mentioning her name once, but I know his talking about her, leaving me to hug myself and try not to break down. I look at Rian who is behind the interviewer watching, he knows it's killing me, his looking at me in sympathy. I can't take it anymore.

I start to walk away, I don't care anymore, this band was meant to be fun, I was meant to be spending time with my best friends. Lately it's been anything but that, I've spent more nights and mornings wishing I was dead whilst siting at bars drinking gin alone.

I feel a hand grab me and spin me around and see Alex staring at me angry and confused.
"Jack what the hell? You just left halfway through an interview!"
I can't help but just stare at his crazy hair with the bandanna, and his 'beard' for lack of better words.
"You look like a hippy"
I don't now why I said it, it just came out.
"What?"
"You look like a hippy, your hair, your attempt at a beard, damn Alex you even smell like a hippy, when did you last shower?"
"It's Warped" He shrugged, as if it was reason.
"Alex there are tones of showers here please go shower you look and smell like a Chris Drew rip off"
"I don't wanna shower alone, and who the fuck is Chris Drew?"
"You don't want to shower alone? What the fuck Alex you always shower alone!"
"NO usually Warped has the big group showers the massive room where there is just showers and none of this stupid cubicle shit they have now"
"right so....that's your excuse, you haven't been able to shower in a room full of sweaty naked men?"
"Yes! well ...technically Jack I wouldn't call you a man"
"Hey I am very manly, have you seen my legs? no boy or women for that matter has that"
"So you have hairy legs so what? It's not like it proves you are a man it just makes me wonder what species you are"
"I HAVE DICK!"
People walking pass stare at me, I just shrug and watch Alex who is in fits laughing.

I start to walk way shaking my head. Who is he to not call me a man? Had he seen himself? I have been asked by so many people if he is trying to be a girl, I mean the way he stands with his hand on his hip and his ass sticking out to one side? He could be a female model.

I get pulled out of my thoughts by Alex chasing me again.
"Hey Hey you never told me why you left the interview!"
"You seemed more into taking about your love life with your girlfriend and I'm kinda over having to stand there for hours, my legs hurt"
"So you left because your legs hurt? That's bullshit Jack, and I wasn't talking about my girlfriend, we broke up months ago, I was talking about how amazing love is and how it makes you do stupid things"
"Stupid things? What did you do ask her to marry you and she said no?"
I roll my eyes
"No I did this"
He then grabbed me and kissed me hard on the lips I started to kiss back whilst grabbing a that stupid hippy hair pulling off the headband in the process.

I swear the minute this is over that bearded is going back to Spencer Smith.