Status: THIS STORY IS ABOUT ME.........WELL KIND OF....

Lost In You

Sparks fly

LILY
A massive headache occurs.
"Lily whats wrong?" Serena asks.
" Oh no nothing, why would anything be wrong?" i reply nervously
"Maybe cause your eyes are going wide and your shaking."
" No i'm not, lets just go," I grab her by the shoulder as i make one quick glance at the one who's staring right at me......again?
"UGHHHHHHH" I walk away with Serena behind me.

As we make ourselves to the "No boys territory" aka "the lady section of the party." We sit on these beautiful comfy chairs.What the hell just happened.I start thinking to myself.Some possible explanations to this unexpected incident could be; 1 he doesn't know who i am and which leads to him not knowing my sisters. 2nd could be he's deeply confused on whats pretty and whats not. 3rd could and should be that i was totally imagining this and its all in my head. Well no matter what it is there's only 2 solutions either move on or keep falling in love with him. ummm.......1st solution it is.

"Lily, Lily" Serena starts to shake me. "whats wrong man, its like your getting lost into your thoughts, come back to reality."
"okay not saying that there is something going on but whats wrong with being in your thoughts its way better than reality." i reply.
"Point is the food is ready lets go."
"ya lets go,what can possibly go wrong?"
ohhhhh i know what can possibly go wrong. Food means girls and guys together which makes this whole thinking a total waste. Not looking forward for this. Not at all.


OLIVER
" Who was she? Why haven't i seen her before? Whats going on. Hearts beating faster, am I falling in love with her. No this cant be true, but those big brown eyes and that smile. Gotta find out who she is? I think i am forgetting something, something huge. Nah i'm not forgetting anything. As i start to go towards the food, an arm slowly starts to link into mine. UHH that's the thing i was forgetting. "Natalia"

"Oliver sweetie, the bed room is this was."
"Darling lets eat 1st and then we can do what you wanna do."
"okay just don't fall in love with someone else in the meantime" she says smiling
"ya to late for that" i murmur
"whats that?"
"Ohh nothing, nothing at all" I say
Natalia leaves
I make my way towards the food and grab a plate, that's when a hand came and touch my shoulder.
"Hey dude watsup?" Nathan says
"Nothing much dude, just that I completely have fallen for a girl that I have never seen before and if Natalia finds out, she will personally murder me."I say with a single breath
"Wow all in one hour, that's exciting"
"No man I am not joking, the girl, is beautiful and those eyes, they had so much beauty in them. Dude you go to help me find her.."I say while pushing his shoulders back and forth.
"okay,calm your dick man.I'll help you, but there's a problem"
"dude can you not help me without mentioning problems..what is it?"
"um mm..lets see.....I don't know who the hell she is.....!!"
"ohhh I'll show you, as soon...."
I elbow him in the stomach, by accident.
"ouch man, what the hell is the matter with you"
"look, look there she is"
She walks this way, linking her arms with a girl. Maybe it's her best friend or something.
"Ohhh dude, she's coming this way"
"What, ohhh my goodness, dude I know..."
I interrupt him
"dude act natural"
He gives me a confused look.


LILY AND OLIVER
"Lily say hi to him" Serena whispers to me
"Who should I say hi to?"
"Him" saying as she turns me around to face him
"Ohhh...my jebus" I whisper to myself
Before he looks up this way I quickly try to make a break for it, but then he speaks.
"Hi" he says with the most cutest smile on the planet.
"Hello" she says with an innocent smile on her face
"Hey Lily...."Nathan says
"Hey Nathan, whats good?"
I have a blank expression on my face and I interrupt and say
"You two know each other?"
"Ya we do Oliver...I tried saying that"
"what stopped you"
"Don't get me started"
"Boys, stop, Oliver is your name?"
"Ya and Lily's yours"
I giggle, which brings his smile again
For a moment we just stand there, like no one else is there and we just stare. Stare into each others eyes. Like sparks are flying between us and everything is just peaceful.