Status: I'll update as much and fast as possible :)

The Decate Of The Dragon

The begining

Nathan's P.O.V

I had 2 tickets for the MCR concert that was in town tonight. This is a rare occasion for me and my friend. We have always dreamed of going to one of their shows, but now that I have the tickets nothing can ruin it. I checked my reflection in the mirror one last time before grabbing the tickets and going downstairs.

“Mom, I’m going to a concert tonight with my friend and I’ll stay over at his house for tonight.” I explained and made a dash to the door, but Mom was faster.

“To which’s band concert?” She asked me in a stern voice.

“A rock band. Nothing that special.” I said and walked around her.

“Just that it’s not that drug band My Chemical whatever it is.” She said and reached for my tickets.

She snatched them away from me before I could register it. She looked at them and slapped them down on the counter.

“You are not going to this concert!” She said sternly and pushed me towards the stairs.

I wanted to say something, but it was better that I kept my mouth shut so I wouldn’t let my secret slip. I walked over to the counter, grabbed the tickets and stomped up the stairs and to my room. I waited for Mom to cool down a bit. I climbed out of my window, spread my dragon wings and flew over to my friend’s house. I flew right through his window and scared the crap out of him in the process.

“Sweet Jesus, Nathan! Don’t do that ever again!” He said holding a hand over his heart. “So, you got the tickets?” Zacky asked me.

I waved them in front of his face. “Yes I got them. Now let’s go!” I said and waved my tail.

“Calm down. You are going to give your secret away if Mom decides to barge in.” He said and pointed to my wings and tail.

“Right.” I said and quickly made them disappear.

We went downstairs, Zacky grabbed his jacket and we were off to the venue. We were already halfway there when I heard screeching of tiers against concrete and a blinding light. The last thing I then heard was Zacky’s horrified scream and then everything went black.
♠ ♠ ♠
the first chapter of Ery's story. she owns the plot for the story and most of the characters. i only own myself, Zacky, in this story.

ZACKY! Annoying Iero