Status: NEW Active

City Of Nightmares

Million Bucks

Syn's POV:

I watched as Arin's Mom headed outside, and followed after her. Knowing she knew what was wrong with Arin. She looked over at me once I shut the door.

"What's going on with Arin?" I asked right away.
"She's in a come, Gates." Her Mom told me, tears falling down her face.
"Oh my God." I breathed out. It felt like someone had kicked me in the chest.
"Yeah, they don't know if she'll make it through the night." Her Mom sighed. "No one can go in there, until probably tomorrow."
"Okay." I nodded. "I'm so sorry." I apologized.
"It's okay. I know you tried to save her." She said.
"Yeah. Your daughter means a lot to me, Nicole." I admitted.
"I know that, Gates. I see the way you look at her." She said softly, then walked back inside.

I sighed as I ran my hands through my hair, staring up into the night sky. I couldn't believe I just told Nicole my feelings for her daughter. What if she goes and tells her? It'll be so awkward between us. I can feel it.

"Yo, Gates. Get your ass inside." Jay yawned loudly.

I nodded following him back inside. I walked into Arin's room and took her small hand in my large one. Twisting our fingers together, fitting together so perfectly. I kept my eyes on Arin's shut ones, hoping to see them open soon.

Well, I must have some good fucking luck, cause Arin's eyes opened. She blinked a few times then her eyes met mine. And unthinkingly, I brought my face closer to hers and pressed my lips to hers.

Feeling like a million bucks now.