Status: NEW Active

City Of Nightmares

Surfer Paradise

.:Water Park:.

When we arrived finally at the water park, all squished in Shads's car, we all fell out of it. Laughing as we landed on top of each other. Random people that walked by and saw us just shook their heads, made comments, or just laughed along with us.

I held my hand out for Arin to take, and she smiled softly and placed her hand in mine. I pulled her up and wrapped my arm around her waist, watching as everyone hauled ass towards the entrance. I jumped in front of Arin, bending over.

"Your ride awaits, my lady."
"Thank you, kind sir." Arin giggled, hopping onto my back.

With Arin securely on my back, I took off running at full speed. Arin's arms around my neck tightened a wee bit as she playfully screamed. I couldn't help but laugh as I pushed my legs to take me faster. The elderly people cursing about us, saying young couples shouldn't do that out in public.

I just rolled my eyes and found the guys at our usual spot. Arin jumped off my back and stretched.

"Last one in the water is a rotten ass!" Shads yelled, running towards the wave pool.

We all laughed and took off after him, laughing harder as he tripped into the pool. Jay and I blocked Johnny so he would run into someone's chair, making him stop in his tracks. Jay and I flipped into the pool and Arin jumped in behind us.

"Johnny's such a rotten ass." Arin giggled. He just flipped us off, grinning.

We horsed around in the wave pool, dunking who ever was in our sights. Mainly Johnny, cause he was the easiest to take down. When Arin sat along the edge taking a break, I swam up to her with a smirk on my face. She raised an eyebrow.

"What are you thinking, Gates?" She asked, guarded.
"Just want to keep my girl some company." I shrugged.
"Aw." She grinned. "You're sweet."
"I know." I grinned as I took both her ankles and pulled back into the water. Laughing when she resurfaced.
"Babe! I hate you." She laughed, splashing me.
"Now you've done it." I splashed her, starting a splash war. Until we heard the whistle.
"You two, no splashing." The lifeguard said.
"Yeah, yeah. We know. No having fun in the pool, right?" I asked him.
"Exactly." He retorted, walking away.
"Asshole." I muttered.
"Syn." Arin giggled.
"C'mon, let's go on that." I pointed towards the steep water slide. "I'll keep you safe in my arms." I said in her ear.
"I'm not scared." She said.
"Who said you were scared?" I asked, smirking. Arin scoffed.
"You were implying." She crossed her arms. I chuckled, pulling her close to me.
"Was not. Come on." I grinned, kissing her.

She sighed heavily and followed me slowly towards the huge ass water slide called, Surfer Paradise. Her hand tightened in mine as we got closer and closer. She was on the verge of freaking out as we were up. I sat her in front of me, and wrapped my arms tightly around her waist. She leaned way back into my chest making me chuckle.

"Ready?"
"No." She said, barely a whisper.
"Here we go." I grinned as we were pushed off.

With Arin screaming from the steep fall and all the twists and turns, I laughed the whole way. My arms tightening around her, ignoring the pain from her nails digging into my thighs.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment & Subscribe