Status: NEW Active

City Of Nightmares

Again?

I came up behind my fiancee..

Wow, fiancee. That felt good to say in my head. Wonder what it felt like to say out loud?

Any who, I wrapped my arms around Arin's waist from behind, resting my head in the crook of her neck. Placing a soft kiss in her neck, making her giggle.

I caught the stare of Shads as his eyes went from mine to Arin's hand. I glanced down to see her left hand, the ring I gave her glistening brightly in the sunlight.

Thankfully the line for the ride was moving, grabbing Shads's attention as we crawled onto the roller coaster. Arin, myself and Johnny were seated behind Shads and Jay. Soon the ride began, slowly taking us up to the very top.

I chuckled as Arin held onto my arm tightly, hiding her face. I kissed the top of her head as the ride went over and tumbled to the ground and up and around. We were all screaming our heads off. So many quick turns, twists, and upside downs coming from left and right.

When the ride was finally over. Johnny and Jay ran to the trash cans, shoving their heads onto them. Arin laughed as she went to go help them, skipping to their sides.

I smirked as I watched her rub their backs, soothingly. She was so gentle and sweet.

A hand grabbing my arm caught my attention, I glanced over to see Shads with his arms crossed over his chest. I raised an eyebrow.

"What?" I asked.
"Don't what me, dude. So you're engaged again?" He asked.
I shrugged. "Yeah, I am. Something wrong with that?"
"Seem to be moving a little fast there. You just divorced Michelle."
"So? This feels right. Arin feels right." I said, looking back over at her.
"Oh, does she? You mean when you're in her? Or what?" He asked.
I glared. "Fuck off, man. You know that's not what I meant." I growled. "Fuck, why can't you just be fucking happy for me? I can't spend my whole life depressed and in a rut. I need to move on."
"So this is how you're dealing with it? Marrying the first chick to walk into your life?"
"Dealing with what, Shads?"
"Dealing with Zacky's death. Dude, we're all hurting over this too, but you're taking it overboard."
"Zacky's death does not have anything to do with me marrying Arin. I love her. She brought life back into me, she gives me reason to get up in the morning."
"Yeah, okay." Shads rolled his eyes. "I just think it's too fast for you. I'm happy, but I think you should wait and think this out. I mean, what if she's just using you to get fame?"
"She's not like that."
"You never know? She could be a groupie in disguise, waiting for you to grow weaker under her so she can walk out with more than she came with."

I snapped. I didn't like him talking about her like that. I don't know what the hell came over him. But I handled it. I laid a punch to his nose, sending him back a few steps. He came charging at me, slamming me into the brick wall.

"Brian! Syn!" Arin and the guys yelled out, running towards us.