Status: NEW Active

City Of Nightmares

Arin and Syn

I watched as Shads walked up to me. I stood straight, crossing my arms over my chest. He sighed.

"Syn, man. I'm sorry, alright? I didn't mean what I said back at the park. I was out of line and shouldn't have taken it out on you and Arin." He apologized. i smirked.
"It's cool, man. I shouldn't have let it get the best of me."
"Congrats, man. On the engagement." He man hugged me.
"Thanks."

I watched as Shads went over towards Arin, I went to go change for tonight's show.

We played a fucking kick ass show tonight. Arin and I were all over the stage, running around and interacting with fans. When the show finished, Shads made an announcement.

"Gates is not single anymore. He's engaged to our, Arin Fede." He announced and the crowd went biserk, cheering for us. I smirked as Arin laughed.

Once on the bus, champagne bottles were busted as Arin and I joined everyone on the bus. Soaking us with teh champagne.

Arin and I laughed as the guys hugged us tightly.

We had some beers that night and partied hard. With Arin wrapped up in my arms, Shads made an announcement.

"I'd like to say congratulations to Arin and Syn, for finding each other and making each other very happy. I have watched this beautiful man live in his darkest days, not hearing that fucking laugh and having him stumble into my house every damn morning at 5am sharp. I watched as he slowly returned to his normal, fucking insane self once he met our dear Arin here. She has brought the life back into him. And showed us not to live in the past. For that we thank you, Arin. And a huge congratulations to you both. We wish you a happy life with our Synnie boy. To Arin and Syn!" Shads raised his beer.
"Arin and Syn!" Everyone chorused, raising their beers.