Status: NEW Active

City Of Nightmares

Mrs. Gates

Two days before wedding

I was getting the final adjustment on my dress and Syn was getting tuxes. I got a unique dress and it was colorful. I was happy and Matt was texting me. We got everything ready for MY big day and I was in the hotel room with my Mom.

“I don’t want you having kids with Haner.” She said sternly.

“Why not?” I asked growling.

“Never mind dear” She said.

I sent Brian a text of what she said.

Rehearsal Dinner

I walked in the rehearsal dinner and sat beside of Brian after rehearsal. Matt was happy for us and Mom was glaring at me. I grabbed Brian’s hand and he took notice. We had a great rehearsal dinner and both went back to our room’s.

Wedding

I was getting my dress on. I wasn’t wearing a veil and Papa Gates was giving me away. I was getting my makeup on. I was ready and grabbed me hand. I had a lot of nerves; seeing Brian and his reaction was the only real thing I was worried about. I took a step forward, then another and another and papa gates took my arm , and then turned to face the audience. I could see the photographer flashing his camera at me a million times, then quickly turning around to capture Brian a million times too. Everyone stared at me, but I didn't notice. I was too busy staring at Brian and his reaction.

I suddenly had a massive smile on my face as I saw the hilarious look on Syn's face and all my nerves disappeared. He had lifted his new pair of sunglasses up to check that it was really me, and that I really did look as gorgeous as I thought I did. I walked down the aisle to join his side and the music cut out. He looked damn fine in that suit of his! Of course, it was all black with a dark purple shirt underneath. He had a darker purple tie on and in his breast pocket was a miniature white rose, showing he was the groom and that I belonged to him.

"You look really beautiful," he whispered to me as he shifted his weight on his feet nervously.

"You look really handsome," I told him as he took my hands. We stared into each other's eyes and smiled, glad that this was finally happening. I was so relieved to feel his hands in mine again, to see those amazing brown eyes that I missed so much.
"
Can I kiss her now?" Brian asked the priest and our friends and family laughed at him. The priest shook his head and then begun the ceremony.

"Do you promise to always put the toilet seat down for Arin?" the priest asked Brian and he laughed.

"I do," he said while grinning massively at me. He hadn't taken his eyes off me the WHOLE ceremony! I have no idea how he'd managed that.

"Do you promise to cook for Arin at least once a week and NOT burn it?" More chucking from Brian and our audience. I raised my shoulders while looking at him innocently as he pretended to pause and think about that vow.

"I do."

"Do you promise to make time for Arin before your band?" the priest continued and Brian quickly turned around to look at his groomsmen who were of course his band members. He turned back around pretty damn quickly, realizing he'd taken his eyes off me for a few seconds. But he'd gotten a few nods and smiles from his friends, so he agreed.

"I do," he said, sounding like he was getting a bit sick of saying the same two words over and over again.

"Do you promise to not steal the hair straighter from Arin?" That one got a lot of laughs from everyone! Syn took one hand off mine and ran it through the tips of his straightened hair shyly, keeping a straight face. He quickly put his hand back on mine.

"I do..." I could tell he just wanted to kiss me already. He was getting bored with this now. Funny how males have such short attention spans when it comes to important stuff...

"Do you promise to remember the three most important words - 'you're right, dear'?" the priest continued and Brian suddenly frowned, becoming confused.

"They're the three most important words?" he asked, puzzled, getting more laughs from our audience. Then he smiled casually. "I do."

"Do you promise to support Arin in everything she does?"

"I do," Brian said and my smile got larger. That was the last vow that I had written for him. Now he just had to say a few more words and his part was done. Matt quickly came up and gave me Brian's wedding band. Then, the priest asked Brian to repeat after him, saying how he promises to love me in sickness and health and all the rest of it. But Brian had put a twist on the end, just like I had for mine.

"And even when you feel the need... to accessorize with a pair of..." the priest said and Brian repeated him as I twirled his ring in my finger. "... $400 shoes that came out of my bank account."

"$400?!" Brian exclaimed, but then started laughing and soon repeated it. I was told to put the ring on his finger. I noticed the photographer getting lots of shots of us and I smiled up into Brian's eyes. I could tell that both our parents would be super proud of us at the moment. They would be delighted, just like everyone else here today. It was radiating off them. Brian was lucky. His part was practically all done. Now it was my turn. I wonder what wacky vows he had in store for me...

"Do you promise to lend Brian your eyeliner and black nail polish when he runs out?" the priest started and I laughed loudly.

"I do," I said sweetly once the laughter had died down, mainly from Johnny.

"Do you promise to take good care of Brian's guitars?" the priest asked and I rolled my eyes, making Brian smile a super cute grin at me. I couldn't help but notice Johnny and Matt laughing the most.
"I do..."

"Do you promise, if you and ever get any pets or have any children, that you will feed them every day because Brian knows he will forget?" the priest continued and all of our audience laughed loudly with me and Brian.

"I do," I said, still wearing a massive grin.

"Do you promise to not throw out the sexy gift that Matt has bought you and Brian for your honeymoon?" My jaw dropped and I started giggling while looking over Brian's shoulder at Matt who was acting all innocent and watching the sky.

"I do..." I said slightly evilly, making a few more people laugh.

"Do you promise to make the sweetest love to Brian tonight?"

"Hell yeah!" I almost yelled, the instinct rebel coming out in me for a moment. Well, I couldn't contain myself as a proper, nice, responsible lady for all of my wedding... Brian's grin was uncontrollable and I couldn't wait for that moment tonight. I knew he'd lie to our friends and family and say he was super tired and go to bed early... I cleared my throat.

"Sorry. I do."

"Do you promise to support Brian in everything he does?"

"I do," I agreed, getting nervous. This was it. I was a few sentences away from the end. I
then repeated after the priest, exactly the same things that Brian had said to me before. Then it was time for my twist at the end.

"End even through your love..." the priest said and I copied him, grinning at Brian mischievously. "...For your damn guitars." For a start, I can't believe I got a priest to sort of swear. And everyone laughed while Brian tried to frown and contain his laughter. It didn't work too well, as he was soon laughing along with the rest of us.

"For your damn guitars," I repeated and then Brian put the ring on my finger. We both wore massive smiles - it was unbelievable.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride," the priest declared and Brian went in quickly for a long kiss. The photographer was right in our faces, getting the best angle, but I ignored him. Then we turned to our audience and the priest said ladies and gents i now present to you Mr. and Mrs. Brian Haner we took our first steps as a married couple. Everyone clapped and cheered as we walked down the aisle together, This was a truly surreal moment in my life that I will never forget...

Now on to the reception…………………
♠ ♠ ♠
comment and subscribe