Status: NEW Active

City Of Nightmares

Reception

I was married. Again. But this time was different. Way different.

I was happy and truly in love with this girl.

We pulled outside of a lit up gazebo at sunset and took millions of pictures in front of it with just me and Arin. Then some with our wedding party. Then it was just me and my groomsmen and then Arin and her bridesmaids.

When we finally pulled outside of the reception, the wedding party went in first and Arin and I stood outside the doors, waiting for our cue. When we finally heard our names get called in, Arin and I danced our way in as everyone clapped, cheering us on.

After an hour of me and Arin getting congratulations from our family and friends, we were finally set free to enjoy our party.

The photographers we hired taking gazillions of pictures of the littlest contact we shared. I pulled Arin into my arms as we shared our first dance, ignoring the flashes of the cameras as I sang our song softly to her. Smiling when she smiled.

We danced and drank the whole night. Interacting with everyone. I rarely talked to my mother in law, still a bit pissed off with her telling Arin not to have children with me. I could see right through her words when she congratulated me earlier. I don't know what I did to piss her off.

I secretly was enjoying the scowl on her face when ever I kissed or touched her daughter, my wife.

Wow. My wife. My heart soared.

When it came time to cut our cake, we both smashed it onto each others faces. Laughing as we stared at our cake covered faces. Arin made a disgusted face as I licked some of the cake off her face. I just smirked.

With my smirk still plastered on my face, I ran and slid onto my knees before Arin. She was blushing as I winked at her before going under her dress. Kissing up her leg as I took the garter between my teeth, and dragging it down her leg. Throwing it over my shoulder, only to be caught by Johnny.

When Arin threw her bouquet, her friend Lacey had caught it. We all laughed at Johnny.

While Arin was dancing with her friends, the smile not once leaving her face. I took notice as her mother left the party, shaking her head.

I just rolled my eyes and ignored it. Whatever. She was ruining the party anyway, I thought.

I was not looking forward to telling Arin this, knowing it will just hurt her feelings. But she had to know.

Though I'll tell her later. Right now, I wanted her to have the time of her life.

I didn't want to ruin her night.

At dinner, the guys and girls made a few speeches for us. Telling us how proud they were and making a few jokes. Shads had us dying of laughter with the things he said. Then on top of that, the guys standing up and dropping their pants. Their boxers reading, Congrats Mr. and Mrs. Gates!

Arin blushed as she giggled, and I just laughed harder. These guys knew how to make your night. Never knew what was going through their heads.

The night drew to a close around 1 in the morning, everyone outside watching as Arin and I got into the limo that would take us to our honeymoon. Where it will only be just me and her.

Me and my wife.

Alone.

And damn it. I could not wait.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment & Subscribe