Status: NEW Active

City Of Nightmares

Zachary james Haner

December 11, 2011

I felt a sharp pain and something run down my legs. “Papa Gates!” I yelled.

“Yeah” He said.

“Call Val and tell her to the Brain to haul ass to the hospital’ I said.

Hospital

I was in pain and was given something to stop labor until Brian got there. I fell asleep and Brian was somewhere. I woke up and heard commotion in the hallway. I saw Brian enter and was wearing a huge smile. “You ready for this Daddy Gates?” I asked.

“One hundred percent” He said.

Brian left to go get prepped for the c-section and I was getting fixed. I got wheeled down the hallway and into the delivery room. They put a blue thing in front of my face and Brian saw the whole thing. I heard our little boy cry and he cut the cord. They cleaned him up and gave him to Brian.

“Hey babe how about Zachary James Haner” I said.

“I love it” He said.

“Hey Brian we’re wheeling her back up to the room and she’s got eight staples on her stomach so be careful when you grab her.” My Aunt said.

“Okay” He said.

I got wheeled back up to the room and took a nap. Zach went to the nursery with Brian and I was happy. I woke up and saw the guys.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment and subscribe