Status: NEW Active

City Of Nightmares

Monkeys

"Hey, babe? You got everything?" I heard Arin yell up.
"Yeah." I said, bounding downstairs.
"You ready to go on tour, Zachary?" Arin asked our son, who was the spitting image of me.
"Yes, Mommy." Zach nodded, jumping excitedly.
"Okay. Let's go."

I picked Zachary up into my arms and followed Arin outside towards the tour bus out front. We all hopped on, Arin staring around.

"Wow." Was all she said.

She searched through out the bus while Zach and I hung out up front. Arin finally came back and sat beside me, pulling up her shirt. Revealing my favorite tattoo of hers.

Rev's FICTION tattoo.

In the exact same spot where he had it.

It was sexy.

.:Show:.

I walked up to Arin. "Hey, babe. Good luck." I kissed her before she got dressed. "Zachary, kiss your Mom before she goes on." I told our son.
"Good luck, Mommy." Zachary jumped into Arin's arms, kissing her.
"Thank you, sweetie." She smiled, kissing Zachary then me before heading on stage.

While Arin was on stage singing, I danced with Zachary.

Not caring one bit how we looked.

We danced for the hell of it. All in good fun.

Dancing like a bunch of monkeys.

When she was done she laughed at us then headed back to the bus, while I took Zachary out.

Showing him the sights before we moved onto the next destination.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment && Subscribe