Status: NEW Active

City Of Nightmares

Angered Me

Zachary and I watched as they rolled out Rev's piano, raising an eyebrow.

What were they doing that for?

No one has touched that since he passed.

My eyes bugged out of my head as I saw Arin. And the dress she wore.

She looked beautiful. And it showed off her FICTION tattoo nicely.

She smiled and kissed Zachary and I before heading onto stage, the crowd cheering her on.

I closed my eyes as she sang our song Fiction, it was my favorite song. Our last song with our buddy, Rev.

Tears fell down my eyes when Rev's part came up, and the light went off of Arin and onto his piano. Then moving onto the drum kit.

I missed him. And Zacky. I missed both of my best friends so much. And tonight made me think of them.

"Daddy, why you crying?" Zachary asked me. I smirked, pressing my lips to his forehead.
"Cause I'm happy." I told him.

Zachary smiled and rested his head on my shoulder as I slowly swayed with the song.

Rev and Zacky's smiling faces popped into my mind, both of them laughing.

Love you guys.

.:Tattoos:.

Grinning as I played my guitar while I watched Zachary dance and sing along.

I was playing his favorite song, A Little Piece of Heaven.

A song no one would think a little boy like himself would love.

But my son was just as crazy as the rest of us, in a good way.

"I'm back!" Arin's voice echoed as she hopped onto the bus.
"Mommy!" Zachary ran to her, hugging her legs.
"Let us see what you got done, babe." I said, putting the guitar down.

Arin grinned as she showed us her tattoos. On her mic hand was Zachary's name. And on her foot said something I didn't understand, it was in another language.

Whatever language it was, I definitely failed it in high school.

I sucked at languages.

"Mommy, I want a tattoo." Zachary said. Arin giggled.
"No, Zachary. You're too young to get one. When you're 18 you can." I told him, laughing.

Zachary pouted but soon smiled.

"Hey, babe?" Arin called.
"Yep?"
"My Mom is coming to my show tomorrow." She told me.
"Why is she coming? She hasn't been in your life for what? Six years? And hasn't got in reach of us until now." I growled. That woman angered me.
"I know, babe. But please be nice. I want to see how this goes. And she deserves to meet Zachary." Arin frowned.
"When she didn't want you to have a child with me?" I said. Yeah, I was still upset about that.

Especially now that I have Zachary. I couldn't imagine life without him now that I have him.

He was everything to me.

"I know, hon. I know. Maybe she's changed?" Arin frowned, rubbing my arms. I sighed.
"She starts shit. I'm out." I told her.
"That's all I ask." She pressed her lips to mine. Zachary made gagging sounds, making us laugh.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment & Subscribe