Status: NEW Active

City Of Nightmares

Haner 2

We were on the set of Arin's music video. I was keeping a good distance away from Arin's mother, my mother in law.

Bitch was like a fire breathing dragon.

Lately I've been feeling sick to my stomach. May be because of Arin's mother? Who knows?

But I was thankful that Arin told Zachary to lay off.

I love my son to death, I would never deny him. But I just wasn't feeling up to it.

He was one rough little boy. Wonder where he gets it from?

I overheard Arin's mother bitching about Arin's outfit. I just rolled my eyes.

Arin's a grown, married mother. Let her be. This is her job, she has to do what she has to do.

Sure, I was sketchy about some stuff knowing what most guys were thinking. But, I had something they didn't.

Arin. My wife.

I could fuck her and they couldn't.

Besides, it's the same way with Arin and all the fan girls crying and screaming after me.

We got to live like this. And we do, and are used to it. Comes with the fame.

I chuckled as Zachary watched Leah dance. My boy was a little flirt.

Going to be a heart throb like his father, I know it.

Later on, Zachary left with my Dad. Spending the night.

I smirked as Arin walked my way, her hips swaying seductively as she nibbled on her lip.

My hands roamed her legs and waist as she gave me a lap dance.

Oh, how bad I wanted to take her home. Lock the door and stay there all night.

The lap dance came to a stop all too quickly as Arin was called back onto set.

I would have her tonight. She wasn't getting off that easily.

That's for damn sure.

.:Home:.

As soon as we got through our front door. I swiftly locked it behind me.

My eyes raking Arin's body, hungrily.

"Wanna try for Haner #2?" I asked her.

I grinned as she nodded.

She squealed as I threw her onto my shoulder, taking the stairs three at a time.

Kicking the door shut as I tossed Arin onto our bed.

Where we stayed for hours on end, wrapped up in each others arms.