Status: NEW Active

City Of Nightmares

Arin's Mom

I rushed home as soon as I got the text from Arin.

As soon as I busted through the front door, almost taking it down with me.

I pulled Arin up onto my waist and spun us in a small circle, crashing her lips onto mine.

"Guess you're excited?" Arin giggled.
I smirked. "Hell yeah, I am."

Arin pressed her lips to mine yet again before answering her phone.

It was her mother.

I could tell by the expression on Arin's face that she was not looking forward to this chat.

I took my seat beside my Dad, pulling Zachary up onto my lap.

My eyes intent on Arin's while she talked to her Mom.

"Mom, I have something to tell you.... No, I'm pregnant.... Yes it Brian's baby...What? You know what.." I took the phone out of Arin's hand.

I put it to my ear.

"Arin, why do you keep doing this? He's no good for you!" Arin's mother yelled.
"Matter of fact, you are no good for her. You are her mother, you are supposed to support her with what ever she decides. And she chose to have not only one, but two beautiful babies with me. Until you get a grip, we'll be out of your life." I snapped the phone shut.

I pulled Arin into my arms, hugging her to my chest.

I have never met a woman like Arin's mom.