Status: NEW Active

City Of Nightmares

"Kinky now aren't we"

I was playing my guitar on stage and wasn’t watching were I was going. I hit the floor and felt something running down my nose. I touched my nose and it was blood. Syn rushed over to my side of the stage and “Are you okay?” He asked.

“I think so” I said touching my nose.

“The side of you nose is cut we’re taking you to the hospital” He said.

After we played that show we went to the hospital and I got nine stitches in my nose. When we finally got back on the bus and I went to the bunks. I went to sleep. I woke from a nightmare and heard someone in the kitchen. I got up and saw Syn fixing coffee. It was around four in the morning and “Bad dream?” I asked.

“Yea, you to?” He asked.

“Yea I have them every night” I said grabbing a cup.

“Wow I bet you don’t get much sleep” he said.

“No I usually don’t” I said.

Noon

I was heading to the stage and Hollywood TV was following me. I hated Hollywood TV and “Arin are you dating Gates” said the Dude. I ignored him and he started yelling stuff like calling me a whore.

When I got to the stage to do a sound check the guy got stopped by security he showed a backstage fucking pass. I was screwed and he was following me. Gates saw him and told him to turn off the camera. He finally did and Syn beat him up.

Music Video

“Hey MTV were on the set of Nightmare and I’m fucking bored” I said. I saw Matt tied up to a gurney and was dressed in my black skinny jeans, white shirt, black blazer, nikes, and my black scarf. I was getting my hair fixed by my Mom and was done in ten mins. I was watching Syn get his hair fixed by my Mom and Syn got hairspray in his mouth. He spit on the floor and “Nasty isn’t it?” I asked.

“Hell yeah it is.” He said.

“Well, when your chewing gum keep your mouth closed Gates.” My Mom said.

I got my makeup done and “I can hardly keep my eyes open because of my lashes” I said looking at myself in the mirror.

“Are they glued shut?” my Mom asked.

“No but I wish you would do that to your mouth though.” I said. I ran from my Mom in the room in Linda Vista Hospital. I was struck in a corner and she started smacking my ass.

She finished and Syn watched the whole thing. “Kinky now aren’t we?” I asked my Mom. My Mom smacked my ass again and “I think we are today.” I said while looking at my Mom. My Mom started busting out laughing.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment and subs