Status: NEW Active

City Of Nightmares

Nightmare

While playing on stage, something in the pit of my gut told me to look over to my right. So I did. My heart fell to my ass. I quickly ran over to Arin.

"Are you okay?" I asked her, seeing the blood.
"I think so." She nodded, touching her nose.
"The side of your nose is cut. We're taking you to the hospital." I said. With no ifs, ands, or buts.

When the show finally ended, I took Arin to the hospital and she got 9 stitches in her nose. It looked totally bad ass on her. As soon as we got back to the bus, she went straight to sleep. I stayed up a little and had a few beers then went to bed myself.

"Yo, Gates." I heard his voice call me name.

I squinted in the bright light, searching for the body of the voice. When my eyes finally adjusted, I could see everything. The environment around me was strange, like some psychedelic drug vision.

"Gates, over here." The voice called again. I followed it.

Seeing a dark figure with his back to me, a guitar around him. He turned to show that childish smile on his face, the bright red guitar with the numbers 6661 on it. My best friend. Zacky.

I ran and hugged him. He hugged back.

"Dude, I fucking miss you like crazy." I said, hugging him tighter. He chuckled.
"I missed you too, Gates." He grinned, then something weird sparked in his eyes. "But this time, I won't fucking miss you."

Then I felt it. A sharp pain in my heart. I looked down to see that Zacky, my best friend, had shoved a steak knife deep into my chest. His once green eyes now red, a fiery blaze. He laughed maniacally as I fell to my knees before him. Placing my hand over my heart.

"Fucking moron, told you I wouldn't miss you." He raised the knife high above my head, then brought it down quickly.

I jolted up in the bunk, my head crashing on the roof of my bunk.

"Ow. Fuck you too." I mumbled as I rubbed my head, sliding out of the bunk.

Since I was up, thought I would make a cup of coffee. While brewing some up, I heard the sound of feet walking. I peeked over to see Arin. Did I wake her up?

"Bad dream?" She asked.
"Oh, yeah." I nodded. "You too?"
"Yeah. I have them every night." She said, grabbing a cup.
"Wow. Bet you don't sleep much."
"No, I usually don't." She shrugged. I just nodded.

.:Noon:.

I heard Arin walk in finally for sound check, and saw the annoyed pissed off expression on her face. Not too long after I saw a camera guy following close at her heels. My blood started to boil. I set my guitar down and jogged in her direction. I told Arin to keep going, and stopped the guy from following her.

"Turn the camera off, pal." I asked him.
"Why?" He asked, still filming me.
I rolled my eyes. "Just turn it off." He did.
"Okay, it's off. Now what do you want?" He asked.

I smirked and punched him straight to the nose, sending him flat on his ass. I took the opportunity to get a few more good punches in before I was picked up and dragged away by Shads and Johnny.

.:Music Video:.

I spit on the floor when Arin's mom sprayed the fucking hairspray in my mouth. Hello?! That shit goes in my hair, not mouth!

"Nasty, isn't it?" Arin asked.
"Hell yeah it is." I nodded, spitting again.
"Well, when you chewing gum, keep your mouth closed, Gates." Her Mom commented. I smirked.

I just came back from a cigarette break and her giggling and something that sounded like smacking? I don't know so I went to check it out. I smirked as I leaned against the door frame, arms crossed over my chest as I watched the show. Arin getting her ass smacked by her Mom. It was pretty hot..in a weird, kinky sort of way.

"Kinky now, aren't we?" Arin asked her Mom. Her Mom smacked her ass again. "I think we are today." Her Mom started to bust out laughing.

I chuckled as I walked away, shaking my head.