Adolescence

Being the new kid sucks, doesn't it? New school, new people, new teachers, not knowing anyone. Rose, the new comer; shy, quiet and sweet. Watch as her life turns upside down. She faces the real deal of high school life. Drama, romance, even a little action. Who knows what's up people's sleves at Kingston Senior School.
  1. Welcome New Kid.
    Rose meets a group called the Scene kids. She is welcomed by all except one, who doesn't really like her. Will she be able to fit in?
  2. Hate isn't a Good Feeling.
    Rose starts to meet people of the school, and gets some drama from Queen. What will happen?
  3. Some Sort of Connection?
    In Chemistry class, Rose starts to think if Queen and Seth have sort of connection between each other. She starts to take precautions of it.
  4. My Lips are Sealed.
    Rose meets a girl named Nicole and finds out girls are jealous of her. Later, afterschool, Rose and Seth both go to Seth's house, what will happen?
  5. Close then Closer.
    Whilst at Seth's house, Rose finds out his history with Queen, then things start to get a little steamy.
  6. Secrets and Rumours.
    After going home from Seth's, the secret starts to spill out online. The next day, a rumour has been heard. What would it be?
  7. Taste of Your Own Medicine.
    Rose experiences a bad rumour on her second day, she gets confronted by the "top" girls and someone jumps in to defend her, who?
  8. Another Twisted Love.
    In double English class, Rose gets to know Destrin a little bit closer. More closer than she had thought.
  9. The Real Queen.
    At recess, Rose spies on Seth and Queen's secret conversation and finds out a real deal about Queen; not that innocent anymore.
  10. Afraid to Know.
    After recess, Rose tries to find out Misa's feelings towards Destrin. In her next class, Seth invites her to the party, will Rose be keen?
  11. Gossip and Party.
    The same old Queen is hating on Rose still. The next two days, it's time for Seth's party. Rose invites Nicole to go with her.
  12. It's Only the Beginning.
    Nicole and Rose get ready for Seth's party, they arrive and see there's already a lot of people there. They join Misa, but Rose is on a look out for Seth.
  13. A Suspicious Someone.
    The party starts to fill with more and more people. Rose goes around trying to find Seth and encounters a suspicious boy. Who is he?
  14. Back Off.
    When Rose goes looking for Nicole, Bryce has her. Destrin comes quickly and saves the day. After, Rose remembers the Misa-and-Destrin relationship.