May 31, 2011 Best Concert of My Life!

The Autograph

when the concert was over everyone, except the 7th grade, went outside and had snow cones, i think we were only suppose to have 1 but i ended up having 3 or 4. we also got free allstar weekend posters and brackets. there was blow up bounce houses and slides for the little kids (unless your David).

after a while 7th grade came outside and told us about all the stuff that happened upstairs. apparently Jodi found Zach's water bottle so she kept it. we were all sitting there when Skylar came running up saying "I FOUND THEM!!! O MY GOSH I FOUND THEM!!! COME ON!!!" so me Jodi, Skylar, and Morgan pappas ran down stair were we found Zach, Nathan, and Micheal. i was the last one down the stairs, i stopped at the bottom of they stairs and just froze.

i finally brought myself to walk up to them and that's when Zach said they were in a hurry and had to leave that's also when Cameron came out of the teachers lounge. i walked up to him and i was literally less than a inch away fro him, i whispered something in his ear. he asked me if he could sign something, i was so aw struck i forgot i had a poster in my hands so i told him to sign my shirt. which he did.

before Zach left Jodi told him she found his water bottle, but he said keep it he already had 4 in his arms. after they left i came running outside saying "o my gosh i got Cameron's autograph" millions of times. me, Jodi, Skylar, Morgan, and Shaynee were standing by a tree when Cameron came out the door. i was the only one paying attention, i yelled "BYE CAMERON!!!" when Jodi turned around and said were. he waved and said bye as he got in the van to leave.

when the school day finally ended people started to go home or get on the bus. after allstar weekend left everyone (well at least my Friends and me did) was missing them. that's when i brought myself to think that 'allstar weekend isn't just my favorite band, its part of my life.

THE END