Status: Just the beginning

Supernatural Castiel Love Story

Castiel love story Chapter 10 Swapping Stories

At the motel Sam seemed thoroughly upset. He didn’t greet them only threw the bags at Dean and dragged some others out to the car. Kim picked up the last of them and followed her brothers out to the car. They sat silently for a while when Sam broke the silence.

“ Dean, Uriel said you remember something from hell.” Sam whispered, and Kim winced. She remembered hell fine and knew that dean wouldn’t want to talk about it. Dean’s hands whitened on the steering wheel and Kim stared at her brothers with sadness. Why did they have to bring it up? She hated Uriel for making Sam feel bad and she hated Cass for making her love him. She hated herself for admitting that she loved Cass-No. Castiel. She would call him Castiel from now on. She raised the corner of her mouth in a grimace.

“ Please don’t bring this up.” She whispered and Sam rounded on her.

“ And what about you? Hmm? You were there too! What happened to you?!” She bit her lip and glared at him.

“ It has a reputation of being the worst place ever for a reason!” she shouted and Dean glared at his brother.

“ You leave her out of this, especially with your own little secrets! What the hell Sam? Ruby? What’s going on there? But you wont tell me.”

“ Sure Dean let’s swap stories. You first how was Hell, don’t spare the details?” Kim glared at her brothers and punch Sam in the face and Dean in the arm.

“ Both of you shut up and stop acting like worthless douche bags. We have to stick together so lets just stop trying to kill each other.” Samantha stirred a bit because who knew how she was sleeping with all the yelling and she mumbled something.

“ What?” Dean asked and she repeated.

“ Can anyone here speak Spanish?” She called and Sam frowned.

“ I can.”

“ Good. Then we can talk to the taco’s.” Kim burst out laughing and Dean chuckled. Sam stared in ridicule at her and blinked rapidly.

“ What?”

“ The TACO’S!!!” she called tiredly. “ Geeze. That’s not so hard to understand.” She yawned and rolled over mumbling, “ Loser.”

“ She found her insult word.” Kim laughed and Sam hit his head with his hand. They all broke the tension more by playing some of Dean’s music. Kim and Dean sang along out of tune to annoy Sam and soon Sammy was doing it too. Sam started to sing along too to try and get them to stop but it only caught on and soon they were all stuck singing. They pulled up to a bar Dean got out laughing.

“ We need a break. I’m gonna go check it out okay?” they all piled out and went into the bar. Sam went to the pool table betting and Kim went over to the hunting game checking the high scores.

“ Anyone here think they can beat me?!” she called and one man came over.

“ What’ll you give me if I win?”

“ The night of your life.”

“ And if you win?”

“ 50 bucks.”

“ That’s all you think your worth?”

“ Okay. 150.”

“ That wasn’t a challenge.”

“ Well to bad.” She said picking up the gun.

“ Deal.” He picked up the other gun and they started. She shot and killed a buck with a good shot and started shooting more and more. She was doing great until the last part when she slipped up and killed a doe. He wasn’t doing to well but he wasn't doing bad either. Eventually Kim won over and he snorted in disbelief.

“ Oh well. Can you beat that score?” she smirked and he glared at the screen.

“ Fine you win.” He grumbled and she chuckled.

“ Yes. Kim strikes again.” She said taking the money and looking over. Sam was staring at the bar. She looked and saw Ruby sitting there half-smiling at him.

“ Keep the money?” he called and Kim frowned. Dean glared at him and followed to the bar Kim went too followed shortly by Sammy.

“ Hey Ruby.”

“ What do you want Bitch.” Kim asked coming up to the bar.

“ Some girl named Anna escaped from an asylum yesterday. Demons seem pretty keen on finding her.” Ruby said and Dean glared.

“ Great we don’t care.”

“ Well you should. She thought the world was ending.” There was a long pause.

“ Yeah. She is a nut.” Sammy said, not having any reason to dislike Ruby. Kim rolled her eyes to Samantha and laughed.

“ Well let’s check it out.” Sam said and Samantha grinning and Kim smirked.

“ Well I sure would like to know how this girl thought the world was going out.”

Finally after a while they came up to the hospital and Kim leapt out of the car in her FBI suit on.

“ Hurry guys.” She groaned skipping steps to the door of the asylum. Dean rolled his eyes and Sam slammed his door.

“ Be patient.” Samantha sighed closing her door and ran up to meet her. Sam seemed anxious, and kept looking around. She stared at him suspiciously. He smiled weakly and turned towards the building. Samantha was talking to Dean.

“ Come on Kim. I thought you wanted to go?”

“ I do. Hurry up Sammy!” she grinned at Sam who glared and trotted up. They all entered Kim in the lead and walking in a hurry. Going through procedure they talked to a woman Kim and Samantha looking over the room.

“ We found some sulfur.” They said once they rejoined.

“ And guess what, Anna here knew about the seals and was constantly drawing them in her notebook.” Sam said showing them the pictures that Anna had drawn. Kim picked up the rising of Samhein and thought about the park. She gave a half smile.

“ Well she more than likely was attacked by the demons and escaped, Using psychic powers by the way, and then went someplace safe.”

“ Where?”

“ Why don’t we start at her house?”

“ Fine.”

They drove over to the house and knocked on the door. There was no reply.

“ Hello?!” Dean called and Sammy knocked on the door again.

“ Mr. and Mrs. Milton?” She called and Kim looked down wincing.

“ Sulfur.” She muttered and they looked at the door frame where sat the yellow power. They opened the door slowly and Kim pulled out her salt gun looking around. She winced as the smell hit her and Sammy let out a cry. She plugged her nose.

“ That doesn’t smell good.” She muttered and looked around. Kim turned into the next room and saw the dead bodies of Mr. and Mrs. Milton.

“ Found them.” She called and Dean Samantha and Sam all filed in.

“ Oh no . . .” Sammy muttered covering her mouth. Kim looked around and picked up a picture of a priest, who must have been Mr. Milton, a woman, who was Mrs. Milton, and a red headed girl, Anna, all standing in front of a church.

“ I guess Anna isn’t here.” Samantha sighed

“ Where is she though?” Sam said looking around

“ Can I see Anna’s sketches again?” Kim asked,

“ Sure, Why?” Dean asked and she held up one with the rose window up to the picture. There sat a rose window in front of the church.

“Where would you go if you were scared religious and had demons on you ass?” Sammy asked looking at the pictures.

* * *

Pulling up to the church the four climbed out Kim cautiously walking up to the church. She suddenly thought of Cass and winced. Usually she could put him out of her head when she was on a job. She sighed and Sammy looked at her with pity and understanding in her eyes. Kim looked at Dean and Samantha laughed.

“ You know.” She stated and Kim smiled.

“ I guess so.” She sighed and they went into the church. Climbing to the top stairs they walked to the top of the church Kim was running her hand along the statue of an angel in the stair well. His hair was curly with eyes that were blank but they saw you. She stared at the statue perplexed and hypnotized.

“ Kim hurry it up. The only place we haven’t looked is up here.” Samantha called and Kim sighed.

“ Okay. Coming.” She called tearing her eyes away from the statue. She climbed the remaining stairs and looked around.

“ There.” Sammy whispered and she looked. Behind a stain glass wall stood a shadowy figure tense and ready to run.

“ It’s okay. We aren’t going to hurt you.” Dean called slowly moving towards the figure. “ I’m Dean, this is my brother Sam, my sister Kim, and our friend Samantha.”

“ Sam? Dean? Kim? Not the Winchesters.”

“ Way to leave someone out.” Muttered Sammy, grimacing at the wall.

“ Sorry Samantha. I wasn’t aware you were traveling with them.” The girl called emerging. Her hair was much brighter red then Kim’s and longer than Sammy’s. Her eyes were a silvery grey and she wore a green jacket with white shirt and jeans.

“ You’re Dean.”

“ Yeah . . .”

“ THE Dean?”

“ Um . . . yeah. THE Dean I guess.” He smirked with pride and Kim rolled her eyes.

“ Wow. It’s really you. The angels talk about you all the time.” They all stared at her for a second.

“ You talk to angels?” Kim said wondering if she could talk to Cass for her.

“ More like over-hear them. First words I heard clear as a bell. Dean and Kimeyth Winchester are saved.” Kim winced. The only thing that whipped Cass right out of her head was Hell. She looked down and sighed.

“ And how did you get clothes that weren’t all white?” Sammy asked looking at Kim.

“ I . . . um . . . stole them.” She whispered looking away. “ It was the first thing I ever stole.” She whispered, and Kim started to laugh.

“ We’re hunters. All we do is steal!” she chuckled and Anna smiled.

“ Well now we know why the demons want you. Your our own personal angel radio.” Dean said and she blushed at him. Samantha stared and felt her heart pound. Anna was making Dean smile and jealousy filled her. Kim put a hand on her shoulder and nodded. Sammy took a breath and grimaced at her and sighed.

“ I guess I know how you feel now.” She muttered and there was a crash as Ruby burst in.

“ You found her. Good. We have to go.” She said and Dean glared.

“ Her Face!” Anna shouted and Sammy rolled her eyes.

“ She’s with us. She wont hurt you.” She growled

“ Whoa. Why?” Dean asked

“ Because something nasty is coming and we don’t have time to argue. We have to go now.”

“ GUYS!!!” Anna shouted and something red was coming from the saint statues eyes.

“ It’s too late. Sam come on.”

“ No.” Kim said firmly.

“ No time to argue. Either he excirsises this demon or we all die.”

“ Anna come on.” Sammy said and they rushed over to the closet and Sammy shoved Anna in.

“ Ow.”

“ Sorry. It’s not not personal.” Kim called as they slammed the door shut.

“ Believe me that felt good. If only you could take out your jealousy on Krista.” Sammy muttered to Kim and she laughed.

“ I’ll find a way. Maybe I’ll just go with Isaac.” She gagged at the thought of it and sighed.

“ We have bigger things to worry about then whatever you are talking about.” Ruby shouted at them. Sam stood nervously with his hand outstretched and the doors burst open. A older man came through and Sam concentrated and for a second Kim heard his thoughts. He was chanting the excirsism in his head. The man smirked and coughed.

“ That tickles.” He said with his jaw pushed out. His voice made her shudder even though it wasn’t really his. He pushed his hand to the side and Sam went flying down the stairs. She glared and Ruby ran to the back. Kim stood her ground and the demon grinned at her.

“ Hello Kimeyth. Nice to see you again.” She stared at him and suddenly a flash of his face came into her mind. She winced and he chuckled waving his hand. She felt a force push on her and was thrown backwards. He waved his hand again and Sammy was thrown to the back wall. He turned to Dean and slammed him against a beam.

“ Hello Dean, nice to see you too. Don’t you recognize me? I forgot, I’m wearing a pediatrician.” He joked and continued to beat the crap out of Dean. Kim staggered up.

“ And we were so close . . . in hell.” He smirked.

“ Alistair.” Kim and Dean said at the same time. He smirked between the two and hit Dean again. Kim started an excorsism and Alistair cackled.

“ Yeah right.” He laughed and clenched his fist. All air stopped flowing to her lungs and she felt herself being raised. Dean shouted and Sam came from behind slamming the knife into Alistair’s back. He shouted and turned on Sam, Kim fell to the ground and Sammy rushed over to her.

“ Get up.” She commanded and she choked up.

“ Ow.” She said in a hoarse voice. Sam and Dean looked at the window then at Alistair. Charging they broke through and Kim dragged Sammy over too leaping from it.

It turned out that Ruby had taken Anna and she called afterwards. Dean had a dislocated shoulder and Sam had a large piece of glass in his arm. Kim had a dislocated hand shoulder and a few shards of glass and a large piece of glass in her leg and Sammy had managed to get away with just broken fingers and a sore shoulder, mainly because she landed on Kim. Kim was pulling shards of glass from herself while Dean moaned in the bathroom.

“ Let me set it right.” Groaned Sammy as she set her hand straight. Dean sighed and leaned over as Sammy put her arms on either side.

“ On three. One.” She cracked it into place and he yelped in pain.

“ Nice.” Kim said as she sewed her biggest cut closed. She pulled some more pieces from herself and Sam sighed.

“ Lemme get those.”

“ Okay.” She sighed and Sam yanked some pieces from her arm. She chuckled at the pain and Sam smirked.

“ You need help.”

“ Moron.”

“ Jerk.”

“ Bitch.”

“ Loser.” Called Sammy adding her word and Kim smiled.

“ Now we are perfect.” She laughed and Sam smiled. There was a knock at the door as he finally pulled the last one out. She started to sow it and a woman called.

“ Room service.”

“ We’re busy.”

“ Sir I have clean towels.” She called and Dean rolled his eyes.

“ Couldn’t just leave them on the door step-" the large black woman came in and Dean rolled his eyes closing the door behind her. She turned to Sam and started talking.

“ Go out the bathroom window and meet me at this address. Don’t take your car. Don’t pass go or collect 200. Any questions?” she said handing them a piece of paper.

“ Ruby?”

“ Okay so I’m riding this woman for a while. Sue me.”

“ What about . . .”

“ Coma girl?" Sam nodded, "Slowly rotting on the floor at that address. Hurry up. And be careful. There are 3 demons outside.” She said and left. Dean glared as she left and turned to Sam.

“ I don’t trust her Sammy.”

“ I know.” Samantha said and Dean laughed.

“ Wrong Sammy.” He smiled and she looked disheartened. Kim stared at Dean and she knew that he liked Sammy but she didn’t know why he was ignoring her. She sighed and glared at her brother who gave her a questioned look.

“ What?”

“ You are a moron.” She sighed and climbed out the window rushing along.

Arriving at the warehouse Kim burst through the door.

“Kimmy!” Anna cried running up to her. She wormed out of her grasp.

“ Don’t call me Kimmy.” She sighed and Anna laughed.

“ Sorry. Guess what, Ruby’s not like the other demons. She’s nice.” She said and Kim rolled her eyes.

“ Sure, yeah. Thanks Ruby for taking her.” She sighed and Ruby smirked.

“ Your welcome.” She said smugly and Dean nodded at her.

“ Okay, well . . . thanks. You know.”

“ Don’t strain yourself Dean.” She growled and he nodded.

“ Okay that was awkward. “ he whispered and Kim rolled her eyes.

“ Alright so can I borrow one of your cell phones? I want to call my parents. They probably are worried sick about me right now, I didn’t go home.” Kim winced and Sammy looked away.

“ What is it?”

“ You already know the truth. You just don’t want to admit it.” Kim muttered and Sam sat down next to her looking down.

“ Anna your parents . . .”

“ What about them?” she interupted fearfully.

“ We . . . we didn’t make it.” Sammy said looking out the window and Anna looked down crying.

“ No. They can’t be. I wont believe it.” She doubled over clutching her head and started sobbing. Sam started to rub her back when she gasped and leaned back rolling her head back and looking at the door. There was a crack as the lights started to flutter and Sammy and Sam took her up and dragged her to the back room. Pulling out their guns Sammy and Kim faced the door and she cocked her gun. Ruby rummaged through the bag and glared.

“ Where’s the knife?!”

“ About that . . .”

“ You’re kidding!”

“ Don’t look at us.” Kim said thumbing Sam.

“ Thanks.” He glared and she shrugged.

Wind rushed into the room as they all faced the door, all shielding their eyes as the door flung open, awaiting the creature about to come through it. Suddenly Cass walked through the door with wide eyes and Kim sighed in relief.

“ Good. We could use some angel help right now.” Dean sighed lowering his gun. Uriel followed through the door and Kim rolled her eyes. She didn’t like Uriel.

“ We’re here for Anna.” Kim and Sammy shared glances and resisted a giggle.

“ Here for like here for her?” Dean asked his voice cracking at the last minuet.

“ Don’t joke.” Uriel and Kim rolled her eyes.

“ Shut up, Chuckles. Why are you here for Anna? Are you going to keep her safe?” Kim asked lowering her gun as well.

“ No.” Cass said coldly turning to Dean, he was avoiding Kim’s gaze, “She needs to die.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay suspense!!! Okay again warning about the detail and understanding.