Status: Just the beginning

Supernatural Castiel Love Story

Castiel love story Chapter 6 Stalkers aren't so bad

In the morning Kim was the last one up. She was having a strange dream too. Her conversation with Cass was repeating over and over again like she subconsciously didn’t want to forget it, or it had some hidden meaning. Whatever the reason she was having it play over and over again. Waking up she had gotten to the part where Cass was pinning her to the wall.

“ Kim get up. Your making strange noises.” She rolled off the couch and looked up at her brother.

“ What?”

“ You were making these weird ‘mrwaagnragablang’.” Dean said and Kim sighed.

“ Sorry. I wasn’t aware that my subconscious level of sleep was disturbing you.” Kim would always have this weird affect she talked to Cass for long periods of time.

“ What? Kim, you are . . .”

“ My apologi- I mean sorry. I had the weirdest dream. I was talking to Cass over and over. His language kinda stuck with me.” She said rubbing the back of her neck. He didn’t need to know that it wasn’t really a dream, He had enough on his mind without Cass telling them she was in danger. She suddenly remembered Kate and snatched up her coat.

“ I gotta go! I need to talk to Kate!”

“ But-“

“ Sorry!” she called as she rushed out the door and burst into the diner.

“ It Kate here?” she asked another waitress.

“ Um yeah. In back.” Kim rushed through the diner and into the back where she found Kate talking to another guy she recognized him as the man who was having a coffee.

“ No. I won’t go willingly. You know I’ll fight.” She was saying and the man shook his head.

“ Kate please . . .” he sighed looking sad.

“ Joshua. We were soul mates. You can’t do it. I know you.” She whispered and put a hand on his shoulder. He suddenly looked mad and broke away.

“ Orders are orders. You need to die.” He said and raised his arm and Kim rushed out.

“ You’ll have to kill me first.” She said blocking Kate who jumped at the sight of her.

“ Kim no! They’ll kill you!”

“ They pulled me out of hell. They won’t kill me. It’s to much of a hassle.” She said back and Joshua stared.

“ I was told you were warned.”

“ I was. But I think that you’re bluffing, like a terrorist with a hostage. You kill the hostage you get killed but if you don’t kill the hostage you get captured.” She said and Joshua looked at Kate.

“ Fine. You win for now but you can’t protect her forever.”

“ Says you.” She muttered trying to outsmart him. Joshua did the Angel flutter and Kim turned to Kate.

“ You okay.”

“ Joshua was . . .”

“ Yeah. I understand. Luckily they were stupid enough to warn me.” She grinned and Kate smiled weakly.

“ You’re crazy.”

“ Yep. Hey what if you came with us?”

“ No. I think I would rather die then go with hunters, Sorry.” She sighed and Kim shrugged.

“ Those are the options so . . .”

“ It’s more of a capture. They will either give me back my grace or kill me. Either one I’m at peace.”

“ Okay. If it’s okay with you.”

“ I’ll be fine. Don’t worry. I know how to ward them off. It took them forever to find me with the anokien symbols I have carved into my ribs. If it wasn’t for Dean and You I don’t think they would have.”

“ Oh . . . Sorry.”

“ It’s fine. See you later . . . Maybe a lot later but whatever.” She laughed and Kim stuck out her hand.

“ No offense, but I hate hugs.” She said and Kate grinned.

“ Well too bad.” She said and gave Kim a hug.

Kim went back to the Motel where her brothers waited.

“ You okay?”

“ Yeah. For now. I guess that I couldn’t do anything unless I left you two. Family is more important though.” She said and Dean rolled his eyes.

“ I hate chick flick moments.” She turned glaring.

“ Shut up! Moron.”

“ Bitch.”

“ Jerk.” They smiled.

After another breakfast they headed on the road. It was Kim’s turn in the back and she started to sleep. Once asleep she found herself on a large lake. She looked down and found she was in a bikini.

“ Oh no.”

“ Hello Kimeyth.” She heard Cass’ voice and she turned.

“ Tell me you’re not here please.” She muttered and Cass was looking her over.

“ No, I’m here. My apologizes.”

“ Well . . . What now?” she asked and Cass was standing awkwardly close again.

“ I heard you protected Kate.”

“ Um . . . would you believe me if I said no?”

“ No. I heard from Joshua…”

“ Ah . . . So I did. What are you going to do?”

“ I wanted to tell you I think you did the right thing. Even though we still captured her.” He said looking out across the lake.

“ Thanks.”

“ That doesn’t mean there aren’t consequences.”

“ Of coarse not. So is this dream punishment?”

“ You control the setting of your dream.”

“ Apparently not the clothes I wear.” She muttered and Cass looked at her again. She looked really good in the swimsuit and she looked around for a towel. Cass was staring at her intensely and she snapped.

“ Could you stop that?! It makes me feel really awkward!”

“ Sorry.” He said quickly and tore his eyes away. She blushed and looked at the lake.

“ So you came here to stare at me or tell me the punishment?”

“ Yes. They decided that you would be watched for now and not allowed near the fallen angel, Kate.”

“ Sounds good to me. They-the person ‘watching me’- just going to follow me around and zap me away when I get to close to Kate?”

“ Something like that.”

“ Who’s watching me? Joshua?”

“ I am.” He said and Kim blushed.

“ I have a question.”

“ Yes?”

“ You wouldn’t stalk me to the bathroom or shower would you?”

“ Excuse me?”

“ WELL . . . if your following me then you wouldn’t follow me when I get changed and go to the bathroom or shower right?”

“ Um . . . No I wouldn’t assume so.”

“ Good. That would be really awkward.” She sighed and looked up. Cass was staring again.

“ Castiel!” she cried trying to cover up her bare skin.

“ Sorry, sorry . . .” he said and tore his eyes away again.

“ I think I’ll wake up now.” She said and closed her eyes. “ See you later, Castiel.” She whispered and opened her eyes. She was in the car again and Sam was looking at her.

“ Uh oh.”

“ You were talking in your sleep.”

“ Uh oh.” She said more gravly.

“ You were discussing something but it was like a phone. We only heard what you said. What is this about you being stalked?”

“ Yeah . . . Cass was in my dream. He was talking to me about Kate the waitress, who’s really a fallen angel-“ she told them the whole story about Cass and Kate and Joshua and her new punishment for not leaving kate be and then repeated the conversation.

“ Why were you so mad that Cass was looking at you?”

“ We were at that old lake cabin and on the dock and . . . I was in that pale red bikini that showed off my abs.” she said blushing and Dean laughed.

“ Sounds like Cass was checking you out!”

“ What does that mean?” asked the gruff voice from the back seat and Kim jumped. Cass was sitting next to her and Sam looked back.

“ So your Castiel.”

“ I have to watch Kimeyth.” He said and Sam cocked and eyebrow.

“ Kimeyth?”

“ That’s her full name. Cass calls her that.”

“ Maybe that’s why she kept saying Castiel.” Sam noted and she smiled.

“ Maybe.”

“ Should I call her Kim?”

“ If you want.” Dean said getting a kick that Cass didn’t know nicknames.

“ Dean what does ‘checking her out’ mean?” Cass asked and Sam held back a grin.

“ It means you were looking at my sister.”

“ Is that all?”

“ Cass it means that you were showing signs of affection for Kim.” Sam clarified and Cass suddenly blushed. There was an awkward pause

“ But-I-I . . .” he seemed to not know what to say.

“ Don’t worry it would happen to anyone.” Dean said giggling under his breath. Kim groaned and hit her head against the window. Cass was all the way on the other side of the car and trying to get farther away, he would have too but he had to stay with Kim and watch her. She suddenly felt a vibrate on her phone and whipped it out flicking it open.

“ Kimmy?”

“ Who is this?”

“ Isaac. Remember me. Listen I gotta ask you something. Remember when you told me about your family and I thought you were crazy?”

“ Nooo.” She said sarcastically, she could feel Cass’ eyes staring at her.

“ Well if you put that behind us I could use your help now.”

“ Kay with what?”

“ My dad went missing and well the cops say it’s nothing but I found something weird outside the house.”

“ What?”

“ Claw marks.”

“ Your dad had anything really fortunate happen to him about 10 years ago?”

“ Um . . . We had a fire and my mom miraculously recovered. But she died just a week ago from a heart attack.”

“ You smell sulfur?”

“ Yeah I think.”

“ Cold spots?”

“ Um . . . maybe but that’s pretty normal right?”

“ Your dad’s in hell. Sorry goodbye. He’s not coming back.” She answered and snapped her phone shut.

“ Stupid moron.” She hissed and Dean rolled his eyes. Again her phone rang and she snapped it open.

“ Hello?”

“ Kimmy. I think you underestimate my knowledge of that.”

“ I think you underestimate my patience.”

“ Kim, please. I want-No. I think I need to see you again.”

“ And I would come why?”

“ Because I’ll take you to diner.”

“ Um . . . No.”

“ Where are you?”

“ We’re going to Bloomington Minnesota. A girl named Tessa Markert was freaking out about a week ago attacking her parents claiming they were possessed and she wouldn’t deny it even for the therapist. She also knows how to get out of a straight jacket and they found some ‘Demon worshiping in her room.’” She quoted.

“ Really? I was going to Duluth for a vampire hunt.” He said and Kim yawned unimpressed.

“ Good for you.”

“ You wanna meet up afterwards?”

“ No.”

“ What if we make a bet? Tell me what hotel you’re staying at and when I’m done with my hunt I’ll come see you.”

“ Nope.”

“ What if I said that if I finish my hunt first I would come see you and you have to let me take you to diner. But if you win you just have to leave and send me a message saying you won.”

“ Maybe.”

“ So that’s a yes?”

“ It’s a definite maybe but a maybe none the less. For all I know you could take three days driving there and when you get there you’ll just say you won.” Suddenly the thought of Cass having to follow her popped into her head and she grinned. “ But who cares. You’re on.”

She knew she couldn’t win but she didn’t care. It would be funny to say ‘ this is my stalker, Castiel,’ to Isaac. She leaned back and was going to go to sleep again when she remembered her last dream and sat up. Since Cass could enter her dream any time he liked she didn’t want to get caught in a dream like the last. Plus who knows what she would say. She decided that as long as she concentrated she could change the dream and maybe stop herself from talking. She lay down again and then fell asleep appearing at the lake again in her swim suit and she took a breath thinking hard of the clothes she was in the car and she got her pants back but not her shirt. Cass appeared again and she cried out.

“ Castiel!” she whined and he blushed.

“ Sorry but I have to follow you in your dreams too. You could be talking with anyone.”

“ Right. Naturally.” She groaned and tried again to change the skimpy top to a t-shirt with no success. She then ignored her shirt and turned her attention to the lake trying to make it appear purple.

“ Who was that you were speaking with?” He asked when she finally got it. Kim snapped her head back and the lake turned back to blue.

“ A Boy named Isaac. He and I made a bet. If he wins then he takes me to diner. If I win then he leaves me alone.”

“ Are you going to win?”

“ I don’t know. Maybe. I hope so.” She whispered but she wasn’t sure she really wanted to. She half liked Isaac but she much rather would spend time with-She forced her thoughts to stop. She looked over at Cass who was trying to not look at Kim and having a lot of difficulties.

“ You know that it’s not bad to have feelings.” She said quietly. He looked over at her and tried not to make her too embarrassed.

“ Why?“

“ I just thought you should know it’s okay to-“ she thought about it trying not to make it sound like she liked him. “ Like things and to Dislike things.” She said carefully. “ Even people.” She added and Cass nodded.

“ I know. I think I have already made some decisions.” He said thoughtfully. “ Such as I have already decided that I enjoy the company of the Winchester family. And I dislike certain individuals. Such as this –“ he stopped himself and turned to Kim.

“ You aren’t talking in your sleep anymore.” He said calmly and she cocked her head.

“ Okay so that means that I’m getting better at that. “ she said. She had been half concentrating on her body not moving. She smiled at Cass and took a breath.

“ Castiel. You know that I am a girl.”

“ Yes I understand that.”

“ Well I have hormones and that means that I will act up a bit. You do realize the risk you take in entering my dreams. It could get very . . . graphic.” She said quietly. She was terrified that Cass would come into her dream while she was dreaming that she was making out with Castiel himself.

“ What do you mean, Kimeyth?”

“ I’m just warning you. It could end badly.” She said calmly. Cass blinked and stared at her again.

“ I think it will be fine.” He said and Kim rolled her eyes. You sure. She felt emotion well a bit. She took a step closer and leaned into his face. They stood there just breathing when Kim woke up. She was leaning into Cass and he was staring down at her. She looked down and pulled away. She had taken his hand and wrapped her arm around him. Jumping away she released his hand and felt the uncomforted and bit her lip.

“ How long was I like that?”

“ For a while.” Sam said and Cass stared at her. She blushed and declared that she wouldn’t fall asleep again. It was very embarrassing plus she now was picturing herself kissing Cass and she usually dreamed about whatever she was last thinking about.

“ So you two love birds what were you talking about. Kim stopped talking after she leaned against Cass and that was after you were done with the topic of Isaac.”

“ Oh. Nothing really. I was speaking on and on attempting to fix my dream speaking. I am not amused by being overheard in my dreams.”

“ Oh. So anytime you talk to Cass you end up with that strange talking. I should have seen it before.” Laughed Dean and Sam shrugged. He was daydreaming and Kim looked over at Cass who was watching her. She hadn’t realized how used to his gaze she had gotten. She blushed and decided to sleep again.

“ Um . . .” she tried to concentrate on the lake again and finally fell asleep. To her shock she had appeared with Cass. Not the real Cass though because this one was fuzzy. He advanced at her and pressed his lips to hers and she concentrated HARD on the lake appearing just in time to find herself in the bathing suit and the real Cass.

“ Are you okay?” he asked as she breathed hard. She gasped to keep the new scene in her mind and nodded.

“ Yeah. Just needed a change in scenery.” She panted and He nodded. She struggled when it suddenly slipped. The second Cass appeared behind the real one and bit his lip. He was blushing and she touched her lips. He turned away and disappeared just as the real one turned around. She looked out on the lake and dove in. there was a splash and she smiled as the cold water soaked her.

“ You coming in?”

“ What?” he asked afraid and she smirked grabbing his arm and dragging him in. He hovered over the water and finally decided to join her. She smiled as they swam but gasped. Cass was in a bathing suit. It was just a regular blue one with white egrets over them but his chest was perfectly toned. She swam over to him and looked him over. He was treading water looking nervous and backed away as she advanced.

“ It’s fine.” She muttered and put a hand on his heart. She could feel the strong beat and ran it over his chest. He shuddered and she smiled.

“ You wanna race?” she said after she realized what she was doing. He continued to treads and she looks around.

“We’ll go to that tree and back to the dock. Okay?”

“ That sounds fine.” He agreed and she smiled before turning.

“ Ready . . . Go.” She said and started to swim quickly as she could but Cass was going faster. She bit her lip and switched to front stroke and gained on him a bit. She made it to the shore and kicked off and managed to pull ahead with the unfortunate cause of having run out of energy. She gasped for air and tried to stay afloat. She barely managed to keep her head above the water when she reached the dock and began to sink. Suddenly she found herself with air again and she looked up seeing Cass was holding her panting. He looked relieved.

“ I win.” She muttered and closed her eyes waking up. Again she was against Cass and her hand was rested on his chest. Her other hand was lying on his leg and he looked over at her.

“ You’re awake.”

“ Yeah. Thanks by the way. I would have drowned.” He stared and Sam looked back at them.

“ Okay pick if your being asleep or if your going to stay awake, Okay?” he said annoyed. He could no longer hear at least half of their conversation from his sister.

“ Oh, We were at the lake and I beat him in a swimming race. Except I almost drowned.” She added quietly and Sam rolled his eyes.

“ You did that once when we had mom.” Dean said. She looked at him.

“ I did?”

“ Yeah. You and dad raced and dad got stuck on shore so you beat him but he barley got to you in time to make sure you didn’t drown.”

“ Oh . . . “ she muttered and suddenly realized she was still leaning on Cass.

“ Sorry.” She said and jumped away. He blushed but said nothing.

They arrived at a large house in the middle of a small city right next to the largest in the state. Ringing the doorbell a young girl who looked like a slightly younger version of Kim but with blond hair instead of red answered the door. Looking at them she gawked staring longest at dean

“ Hi.” Dean smiled, she screamed and slammed the door. He blushed and Sam laughed knocking on the door. She re-opened it and smiled weakly.

“ Sorry. I’m not dreaming am I?” she asked and Dean stared at her in wonder. She was about their age and had dark red hair and hazel eyes. She was staring at Dean in wonder. She finally turned to Cass and Sam and Kim grinning.
“ You’re the Winchester’s . . . and their angel.” She said calmly and Sam’s eyes widened.

“ She is a prophet. The prophet Samantha is to know to hold the information of heaven. She knows everything heaven knows.”

“ Really? Then what is in store for us?” Sam asked eagerly and she laughed.

“ All present day knowledge. If you must know you have very important role in destiny.” She said and Sam slumped.

“ Such as?”

“ They told me if I tell you then they’ll kill me. And also I wouldn’t be able to tell you with angel boy here. I’m sure he’s got orders to stop me from telling you. The arc angel is told not to save me from that.” She laughed and went into the kitchen bringing back 5 beers.

“ Here. Then we can talk. So do you know how many seals are broken?”

“ I can guess. 30?”

“ Close. 24. Just a bit under half. Do you realize that is not good? Stupid angel douche bags can’t even protect the seals. No offence Cass. Do you prefer Castiel or Cass?”

“ Either one.” She smirked and looked at Kim who was staring at her. She could tell that she liked Cass and was having doubts. Her eyes gave Kim the same feeling as Cass’. Like she could tell anything she was thinking. Samantha looked out the window and smiled.

“ I feel sorry for you Dean. I know what you went through in hell. Kim you don’t understand what kind of things happened compared to what you got.” She said when Kim gave a look of disappointment. Dean looked away and Sam bit his lip and looked away. He didn’t like how this girl seemed to tell what he was doing. Dean felt some sort of pull to this girl and she laughed.

“ Don’t worry Dean. I won’t tell anyone.” She snickered and leaned against him. For some reason he felt shy towards this girl. Sam laughed and finished off his beer.

“ Aren’t you a bit young for beer?”

“ Nope. I turned 21 about 3 months ago.” She said and took another drink. “ If you want another one their in the fridge.” She told Sam and he got up to get another one. Dean looked at his beer to try and take his eyes off Samantha.

“ Alright so you’re here for the demon attack right. I’ll have you know that my parents were found. The guy who killed them was possessed and I sent the son of a bitch who did it right back to hell.” She said tiredly,

“ If you want some game I heard there was a mysterious dog disappearance up at the mansion. Their dog was always kept inside and only let out if he had to go to the bathroom. I think ghouls.” She said and put her hand down on Dean’s accidentally.

“ Sorry.” She muttered and moved it. Dean looked regretful and terrified as they left.

“ I don’t know why but that girl scared the crap out of me,” He said and looked back at the house, “But in a good way.” He added in a whisper. Sam laughed as Cass looked up at dean.

“ I think she likes you Dean.” He said assuring him and turned to the car.

“ We should go check on those ghouls. Cass can you take Kim back to the motel?”

“ What? No! I-“ she was cut off when Cass put his hand on her shoulder and they appeared in the hotel. “ Not fair.” She groaned and fwumped onto the couch.

*Sam and Dean's Pov*

Up at the house it was dark. The family was living with their brother because their kid was convinced that something was in the house. Dean looked at the house warily and nodded to sam.

" You got everything?" he asked and Sam nodded.

" rock salt silver plain shot gun shots. All here." he nodded. Dean smiled and Samantha came into his head.

" Hey what did you think of Samantha?"

" What? Why . . . Do you like her?"

" No. No no . . . i just found her interesting." he said looking at the house. " We gonna do this or not?" he said changing the topic and sam smirked at him.

" Sure dean." Sam replied and they headed in. Unlocking the door they looked around and there was a dripping noise from the other room. Sam looked worily at Dean who frowned. They pulled out their guns cautiously and crept into the other room seeing a gruesome sight. There was a family hanging from the ceiling with blood leaking out of their mouths. Some of their parts were missing. Sam stared horrified and started to move his mouth around as if trying to say words. Dean shook his head and there was a clatter from behind them. A ghoul lunged and Dean shot missing narrowly and almost hitting Sam too. He squirmed trying to get free so Dean could shoot the head off but there was no success especially when another 3 ghouls came out of nowhere. One lunged at Dean and the others cackled.

" Looky what we have here . . . Hunters. I heard they taste better than dogs." it laughed and there was more laughter. Dean squirmed trying to get free but two ghouls held them both as the third talked.

" Now i would like to give you time to rot but i think you would taste better if you were alive like that little girl. Her screams were so satisfying." he smirked. he walked over to sam digging his finger into his side and blood spurtted out as Sam screamed. There was another crash and a crack as a gun broke the air and the head of a ghoul holding Dean exploded.

" You should be a bit nicer to your food." the voice said from the door and Samantha grinned at them. one lunged at her and Dean broke free grabbing his gun and shooting another in the head. the last two stared at each other. then started to run but another crack went off and ones head exploded.

" NOO!!!" shouted the girl and she charged at Dean but another crack went off and her head came off aswell.

" Thanks, Sam." Dean said and Sam nodded.

" No problem."

" Not you! You didn't do anything. I'm saying thanks to Samantha." he nodded and she laughed.

" What would you do without me?"

*While they were on the hunt (kims pov)*

“ I’m sorry but I think it is for your brothers to decide what is safe for you.”

“ Of coarse it is. Dean still thinks I’m not old enough to decide on that myself.” She muttered and Cass sat across from her in the chair across from the couch.

“ It’s not your fault. Dean just-“

“ I know my brother better than his name and birthday.” She snapped at Cass who stared at her. She leaned in and whispered.

“ Why don’t you just disobey?”

“ What?” he asked surprised and she sighed.

“ They just give you an order and you have to follow it?”

“ Yes.” He whispered and she looked up at him.

“ Does your true form look anything like your vessel?”

“ Yes. The main thing that burned out her eyes was the intensity of the light. A soul is nothing but light.”

“ That’s cool.” She said and leaned back trying to pull away the temptation. She felt her eyelids drop and suddenly she was asleep. She sat on the dock at the lake in her swimsuit again and she smiled. She wanted to see Cass in a swimsuit again. Suddenly there he was standing next to her and looking out at the lake.

“ You wanna swim again?”

“ If you like.” He said tonelessly and she jumped in. There was a dull splash from behind her as Cass jumped in and she looked back. He was in the swimsuit again and she couldn’t help but smirk.

“I-I find your swimsuit attractive.” She said and laughed awkwardly, he stared at her and she ran her hand across his chest again. He shuddered and she smiled and did it again getting the same reaction.

“ That tickles.” He said after the third time and she laughed. She started to paddle around though Cass just treaded the water watching her. She dove under and found she could breath fine and swam to the bottom. She landed at the bottom of the lake and looked down. She was still in her swimsuit and found Cass land right next to her. They stood there just awkwardly when she took one step forward. He stood motionlessly and she leaned forward and pressed her lips to his. Suddenly realizing what she was doing she pulled away and gasped waking up.

She had kissed the actual Cass and he sat there staring at her terrified but pleased at the same time...

“ I-I-I . . . I need to go to the bathroom. Sorry.” She said quickly and rushed in closing and locking the door behind her. “ What did I do? What was I thinking?!” she said splashing water on her face. Outside the door Cass was touching his lips and pacing in the other room. He didn’t say anything but he felt passion well up inside him and his thoughts raced. She kissed me. I could have put her in danger. She kissed me. Did I like it? Why didn’t I stop her? I saw it coming. She kissed me. They ran in order like that. And he paced silently when she finally emerged.

" I'm gonna go to bed." she muttered and lay down not sleeping a wink and Cass stared at her confused and lustfully.

Finally after afew hours Dean and Sam came with Samantha. She and Dean were laughing and Sam was smirking behind them.

" She's asleep. Hello Samantha." Cass greeted and she smiled.

" I hope you won't mind but i'd like to come with you three while you hunt."

" What about Kim?"

" I know Cass isn't going to be here forever." she said looking at him and grinning, he blushed and looked at Kim who rolled over.

" Hey Sammy. You need a new name cause we'll get you confused." she sighed.

" I'll call you sam-" Dean said pointing to Samantha, " And you sammy."

" Come on! you know i hate that name!" Dean grinned and Sammy smiled.

" I'll go by sammy and you can call Sam sam."

" But i don't want to. I'll just call you whatever and then you can figure out who i'm talking to." he grinned and Kim laughed trying to put what happened tonight behind her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright here is a warning. If you hadn't noticed you need to read everything in order to understand the story. So Kim fell asleep Cass went in her dream. Kim kissed him in her dream woke up and realized that while she was asleep she moved on her own and kissed the REAL cass. You still don't get it you might want to find another story.