Status: Officially on hiatus, guys. I have a new Marauders story, though. Check it out.

Let's Get These Teen Hearts Beating Faster

The Mischief Begins

Camilia was the first one awake on the first day of classes. As she lay there, she became aware of a few things.

She was in the Marauders' dorm.

She was in Sirius' bed.

The said boy was very deeply asleep with his arms wrapped around her.

She was very, very comfortable.

She glanced at the clock near James' bed.

7:00.

One hour to breakfast.

Now how to get out of this comfortable trap?

Cami tried wiggling out to no avail. She was in quite tightly. She tried pushing against his chest. Nothing. Finally, she grabbed her pillow and threw it at James' head. He snorted, opened his eyes, glanced at the clock, and sat up. His eyes finally rested on Cami's predicament, and chuckled.

"How the hell am I supposed to get out of here?" she hissed.

"Oi, Padfoot! Get up!" called James.

Sirius woke up with a start.

"Well then," Cami grumbled.

It took Sirius a minute to realize the position he was in, and when he finally noticed that Cami was stuck, he smiled.

"Good morning, Barks. Do you have a problem?"

"Uh, yeah kinda. I'm sorta stuck in this guy's arms, I'm about to die from the heat, and I have to go take a shower and get ready for class all within an hour. Not to mention that the chicks in my dorm take hour long showers." she ranted.

"Aww, poor baby."

Barky punched him in the stomach.

"Oof."

He let go of her.

"Just take a shower here, Cams. us men take two minute showers." James said.

"Yanno what, Jamesie? I will take you up on that offer. Up, up, and away!" and she ran out of the dorm.

Sirius sighed as he watched her left. James shook his head at him, but said nothing.

When Cami returned with all of her things, she found that Remus and Peter were awake as well.

"Good morning Moony. Wormtail," she smiled. "Anyone in the bathroom?"

"Nope, go ahead," said James from in his closet. He had already showered and was just wearing a towel. Sirius and the rest of the boys were still lying in bed.

"Okey dokey," and she slipped into the bathroom.
...

After stepping out of the shower with just a towel on, Cami noticed something amiss. Her clothes were gone. Of course.

So with a deep breath she stepped out of the bathroom with catcalls.

"I hate you all. Give me my clothes."

"I had nothing to do with it!" called Remus from behind the book. He had the courtesy not to look at her in just a towel.

"Shower!" called Peter, sneaking past her, into the bathroom, and locking the door.

"Argh!" she exclaimed.

"My, my, Cami. You're knickers are adorble, he cooed, holding up her rebel boyshorts.

"And this brassiere is absolutely to die for," added James, holding it over his chest.

How embarrassing.

"I effing hate you guys so much," she grumbled, plopping down on Sirius' bed with her hands clamped tightly on her chest, and her legs firmly closed.

"We love you too Cams."

Camii was silent, waiting for them to get tired of their game. Then, she got an idea.

"You know what guys? Fine. Whatever. I'll just go back to my dorm and get new clothes. Where all of the horny Gryffindor boys will molest me."

Sirius face slowly turned horrified, and threw her panties and uniform at her. James threw her bra back to her.

"Thank you," she said smugly.

"But where are you going to change?" Sirius asked with a smirk.

"I will change under James' blankets. Because I know that he will not peek because that would be incest. And incest is bad."

And with that, she ignored the offended look on Sirius' face and jumped under James' covers.

Five minutes later, she surfaced, looking as if she didn't just get dressed under some blankets in the dark. Remus and Peter were ready as well, so the Marauders headed out without another word.

As soon as the Marauders got into the Great Hall, James immediately turned his wand towards and unsuspecting Alexander Flint. All of the sudden, there were gasps from the Slytherin table.

The Gryffindor roared with laughter at their new mascot sitting, flustered, at the Slytherin table.

Cami rolled her eyes, and watched as McGonagall came up to them with their schedules.

"Potions, free period, herbology, lunch, DADA, transfiguration, charms. Not too bad," Cami said to the table.

"Me too, Cams." Sirius replied.

"I have astronomy and muggle studies extra," said Remus.

"I have muggle studies, too Moony," James

"I have to do fifth year transfiguration again," added Wormtail.

After they were finished eating, the Maruaders all stood up and began walking to potions.

“I hope Slughorn’s not as much as a bitch this year,” Cami put out.

It was general knowledge that Camilia was not fond of Professor Slughorn and his favorite picking. Well, except to the Professor himself.

“Doubtful,” James replied.

They all agreed, and sighed as they walked into the door.

Potions was the same us usual. Slughorn fawned over Lily, Severus, and then the Marauders. But pretty much ignored the rest of the class.

“One of these days,” Cami announced, “I am going to punch him in the face.”

“We know, Cami.”

Sirius and Cami bid the rest of the marauders goodbye and then headed up to the common room for free period. When they arrived, Cami and Sirius plopped onto their normal spots.

“So, what shall we do?” asked Sirius.

“How about we sleep?” proposed Cami. Then, a shadow fell over the pair as they looked up.

It was Brad McClaggen. Fairly handsome, slightly full of himself, but, as Cami thought to herself, a very nice arse. Yes indeed.

“Hey, er, Cami? You, er, wanna hang out for free period? Catch up at little bit?”

“Sure,” Cami replied with a smile, and started to get up.

“Effing nora, Barks. You’re just going to ditch me like this?” Sirius asked incredulously.

Camilia rolled her eyes. “Purr-lease, Sirius. I cannot even count the number of times you’ve ditched us to go snog some floozy in a broom closet. Calm down.” And with that, she went over to the table, and waited for Brad to join her. Brad did, but not before he smirked at Sirius without Cami seeing.

Sirius was seething as he watched Cami and Brad talk about their respective holidays.

Yes, he had ditched them on many the occasion.

But that was because he was Sirius Black for God’s sake. He was gorgeous. He couldn’t help it if the ladies loved him.

But, come to think of it, he thought to himself. That was the same for Cami as well. The only difference was that he, James, Remus, and occasionally Peter had scared away every single guy that had dared to come near her. And there were a lot. Even more than Cami knew about.

But, Sirius reasoned with himself, Camilia DeAnima was an incredible girl. She couldn’t just go out with anyone. But, come to think of it. Sirius couldn’t think of any guy he could see her with. She was just too good for them all.

She was beautiful, intelligent, insightful, witty, hilarious…Sirius could go on and on. But so could anyone. Anyone could see those little things she did that made her so amazing.

Right?

As Sirius glanced at Cami and Brad, an unpleasant feeling began to fill his stomach. Well, not unpleasant.

Weird.

Did he fancy Cami?
♠ ♠ ♠
I apologize for my rudeness last chapter. Please comment haha.