One SHots

Panic, it's love

Brendon was my everything, well at least he was for a few months. then he had to leave to go on tour with his band, Panic at the Disco.....I was supposed to go with him, but he wouldn't let me because i needed to work for rent. i guess it was his way of breaking up with me, using rent as an excuse....But I can't blame him for that, what rock-star would want his girlfriend on tour with him? I'd totally drag him down.

Now hes coming back, and I don't know what to make of it. I'm not sure if he'll want to get back together, and I'm really not sure if i want to get back together..... I'll have to decide when i see him get off the bus this afternoon.

+

Great, here comes the bus rolling down the road. Taking its time, almost sensing my anticipation and prolonging this dreadful day on purpose. As the bus comes to a stop, screaming fans crowd the parking lot. wow, I didn't know they had so many fans.....Now I'll have to wait even longer to see Brendon, increasing my nerves.

They took their sweet time getting off and unloading their bags. Then the guards created a line for the fans. Moving forward ever so slowly I was forced to listen to how hot Brendon was. Over and over from different girls, and some guys too.

This is too much. I get out of line and start walking to the front, I sneak past the guards and I get Spencer's(drummer) attention. He grins and runs over, dragging a very happy-looking girl with him. He introduces her as Heather, his girlfriend. he introduces me as Abbi, Brendon's sort-of-ex girlfriend. Heather laughs and asks Spencer if I was the one hes been talking about non-stop for two months. Spencer winks at me and walks back over to where the rest of the band are standing behind the crowd.

I still haven't seen Brendon. While I was wondering if I ever would see him, a head shot up from the crowd, and I see Brendon's smiling face above the fans. Hm....Okay YES! I wanna get back together... but will he? I get my answer soon enough when Brendon started to dodge grab attacks from girls and came running towards me. When he reached me, he wasted no time. I was grabbed by the waist and my lips met his. A chorus of 'damn' and 'aw' swept through the crowd. I pulled away laughing, he was grinning from ear to ear. Then I pulled him towards me once again.