We Spark And Fade.

Two.

Gerard's POV

I took another drag of my cigarette, slowly inhaling the toxicating fumes before letting the smoke spill from my lips. I stared out across the street, the rain had started to come down rather heavy now. I watched as a few people popped open their umbrellas while others hurried to take cover in the nearby shops. I clicked my tounge impatiently, what the hell was he doing? He should have been here at least 15 minutes ago. I scanned the streets again hoping to catch a glimpse of him. Nothing. I dropped the cigarette nub to the floor and picked up Frank's coffee from the table. Fuck it, i'll take a walk. Geeze, i hope he wasn't too hungover. We have a long fucking trip today... Although i can't really blame him if he is, last night was fucking sweet.

I walked the five blocks to Frank's apartment, the rain hadn't eased off so i was pretty soaked through, damn he's better have a good excuse for not showing up. I made my way into the building and up the stairs to his apartment. The door was unlocked, i knocked quickly before entering.
"Frank? It's me." I called throwing my soaked to death jacket onto the airer. His apartment was a untidy clothes were scattered across the couch, guitar cases on the floor, empty beer bottles were lined up on top of the tv. Frank had to be the most unorganised person in the world, and as much as i loved him i don't think i'd ever move in with him. Haha...
"Frankie it's Gee!" I sang.
I opened the door to his bedroom and peered inside. It was dark but i could just make out the Frank shaped figure curled up on the bed. Cheeky bastard had gone back to bed! He was still wearing his jeans from the night before. His shirt however was gone, revealing his perfectly shaped torso as well as the tattoos imprinted upon his slightly muscular upper arms. I moved in closer and sat down at the edge of the bed. He stirred slightly, let out a soft snore and rolled onto his back. His hair was messy and his long black fringe tangled over his face I bit my lip and carefully brushed away the hair. He was beautiful. My best friend...
I watched him for a few more minutes before realising that my clothes were still soaked and i had gotten rain water all over the edge of his bed. Whoops.... I stood up and made my way to the bathroom, Frank wouldn't mind if i used his shower and dryed off my clothes..

Frank's POV

"Hey, Geraaard!" I giggled looking up at him. He smirked and raised an eyebrow. "Guess what?!"
"Hmm... you're drunk?"
"Nooo! Silly Gee." I grabbed him by the arm and pulled him down onto the couch with me and Ray who was making out with some girl he knew from college.
"We're going on a tour! For our music! With Matt and Mikey and Ray! How cool is that??"
He laughed and ruffled my hair. "I know, it's gonna be great huh?"
"You know it buddy! It's gonna be so much awesome!" I squealed. "And i get to be with all my best friends, and you too Gee!" I jumped up from the couch, and suddenly my legs felt like jello. Before i knew it i was back on the couch.
"Woah there Frankie boy, i think you've had too much!" Gerad laughed pulling me up. "I think you need a lie down!"
I pouted and crossed my arms.
"Frankie c'mon you're squashing Ray and his lady friend."
I looked up at Ray who was staring back at me with an evil sort of grin on his face.
"Feel free to join in if you like?"
"DUDE!"
I jumped up again, this time staggering halfway across the room and knocked into Mikey who was busy dancing around with Matt and some other girls.
"Mikey watch where your dancing!" I spluttered before falling into the recliner. My head was spinning and everything sounded distant.
"Come on you. Before you hurt yourself."
I felt a pair or arms lift me up from my seat and carry me away from the room, I tried to look at the person but everything around me just seemed blurry. I blinked, trying to adjust my sight but it was no use. It wasn't long before the person layed me back down again.
I shifted about trying to get comfortable. I'm pretty sure i was on a bed or something..
"Uhm... Where am i?"
"I bought you home Frank. You need some sleep."
I blinked. "That was... fast."
"You fell asleep."
I looked up at the face staring down at me. Gerard.
"Gee baby." I smiled reaching for him. "Come lay with me."
"Aww Frankie, i have to get back soon-"
"Pleaaaaase?" I pouted. He sighed and shook his head.
"No fair, you know i can't resist that cute little face of yours."
I pouted again and he tackled me.
We wrestled around for awhile before i finally gave in and fell back onto the bed totally exhausted. Gerard propped himself up against the wall and smiled.
"Ha, you lose."
I giggled. "Yeah well, if i were sober, you'd be sorry!"
"You still want me to lay with you?"
"I get lonely here." I sniffed.
"Okay sweetie."
He moved himself up and settled down right next to me. He turned to face me, although it was dark I could feel him staring straight into my eyes. I blushed and looked away. Why was he staring at me? Maybe i just look weird when i'm drunk. I looked up at him again, looking back into his eyes. Suddenly i felt warm and slightly tingly. Kind of felt like being hugged by a giant teddy bear. He smiled at me and placed a hand on my cheek.
"You're amazing Frank... Really amazing. You have no idea."
I couldn't speak. I didn't know what to say. He seemed so serious, It confused me a little.
He must have read the expression in my face.
"I'm sorry, i didn't mean to make you feel awkward.... I just wanted to tell you."
I nodded.
"Well, i'm gonna head off now. You really should get some sleep. Tomorrow's gonna be a loong day."
I smiled. "Kay Gee. G'night."
Once again he placed his hand upon my cheek. He leant forward pressing his nose to mine. I froze. I could feel the warmth of his breath against my face. His eyes staring straight into mine. He pulled away slightly, and pressed a gentle kiss upon my forehead.
"Goodnight Frankie."
♠ ♠ ♠
Right seeing as it's now 5am i think i'm going to leave it there for now. I really hope it wasn't too long and i didn't drag it out too much :\ I don't want my chapters to be three sentences long, but i still want it to be a chapter and not the whole freakin story, ya know? I think i'll be going to bed now. Feedback is much appreciated :)