Status: What do ya think?! Comment, read my other stuff do what ever you peoplz do! c[=

The Adventures of Bob the Unicorn (short stories)

Hannaford

"Lets see.... I have beef, garlic, pepper, onions, rainbows, sprinkles, fish, rainbow fish, and all I need is..... seaweed and some maplewood!" Bob the unicorn shouted, "I have to go to......*pause for effect* Hannaford!" So with his task in hand he walked outside into the street with traffic zooming past him.
"Get out of the way!" yelled one guy.
"Move it!" another yelled.
"BOB I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!" yelled a screaming fan running beside him. Then getting run over by a truck because she wasnt looking. ( A/N Hey kids just remember always look both ways before walking! Or face a deadly death! )
He walked past some flying elephants and some sharks walking to work and smiled and nodded at them. He was so weird. Oh well! He walked into the Hannaford and walked up to a person with a red fadora on.
"Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey ,hey, hey, hey, hey!" he said pooking the man in the butt with his horn for a few minutes . Then the man turned around and shouted, "WHAT?!" .
"............... you don't have to be soooooooooo mean!!!!!" Bob yelled with a rainbow tear running down his nose and dropping onto the floor and making the floor burst into flames. The guy looked at Bob with a frown on his face. "What do you need sir?" The man with the red fadora asked more nicely.
"Well.... I need five pieces of seaweed, fresh, and some peices of maplewood. I'm having friends over tonight." He said rocking back and forth on his hind legs.
"Oh dear god." Fadora guy whispered under his breath, looking down, "Well the seaweed is over near the fish isle and the maplewood is in the back of the store, outside."
"OK! Thanks!" Bob said giving the fadora guy a big hug and some tokens. He walked towards the things he needs while the fadora guy looked down at the tokens.
"WTH?" Fadora guy said.
So Bob got the things he needed and got home on time for his get together. And the red fadora guy still works at Hannaford and still wants to know what the tokens do. That's all for this time in The Adventures of Bob the Unicorn!!!!!!
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys im sorry I havent updated in a while but i had stuff going on but i hope this makes u happy and want rainbows! Coment, subscibe, just read i dont care as long as this is a good daily does of unicorn! :) <3 Bu if comment i will give u..... um Cupcakes w/ rainbow sprinkles!