Status: What do ya think?! Comment, read my other stuff do what ever you peoplz do! c[=

The Adventures of Bob the Unicorn (short stories)

Amusement Park part 1

It was a normal Saturday for Bob the unicorn which was watch t.v till his mom yells at him to do something with his life and go outside. So after his talking to, which was just his mom yelling at him to get a job and what not, he went outside to find something to do. But before he made it to the road he was stopped by a man giving out pieces of paper that said to go to the new amusement park and Bob being Bob went walking towards big billboard sign.
"Hi!" Bob said waving really fast
"Oh what now?! Yesterday you ask me where do babies come from and I mean really? Where do you think that i'm made of answers?!" He yelled rolling his eyes.
".......I just wanted to know if you knew the directions to the new amusement park! But know I'm going to ask someone else!" He said pouting at the mean billboard. So with that he turned around and started walking in a random direction. He walked till he rain into someone with a black hoodie and the hoddies hood over his face. He was talking to someone and Bob interrupted them.
"HI!" Bob said waving
"Hey?" Said the hoodie guy
"HI!" Bob said waving, "I was wondering if you knew where the new amusement park was?"
"Um......it's right over there?" Hoodie guy said pointing towards the gates across the street. There was a light behind them and it looked like it was glowing or like the gates to Haven.
"OH!!! Thanks stranger!" Bob said hugging the hoodie guys wast and then walking away after throwing up a rainbow. He walked through the doors and gasped. There was games, rides and food! The perfect place for a unicorn. He went to the cotton candy machine and got a big stick of it and went to a roller coaster and rode that till he throw up another rainbow and the pink fluffy cotton candy on a fat lady walking by. He got stopped by a guy that looked like he should work in the circus and then a rope got pulled onto his neck. Then he got pulled into the tent and put into a cage.
"Oh dear! What am I ever going to do?!" Bob said putting his hooves on his cheeks.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in so long I had stuff to do and I just wanted to say to who ever reported me.......I am super pissed off. I mean really? For grammar and this not being a story? You can go back into the hole you came from and if anybody reports me for that stuff again I am going to....I don't know yet but I will think of something.
But for now I hope you enjoy this picture of Bob the unicorn:

http://bios.weddingbee.com/pics/92510/Fun-Funny-3319.jpg

sorry I couldn't get into here... :'(